Wil Wheaton really wants a role on season 2 of Stranger Things

Wil Wheaton really wants a role on season 2 of Stranger Things
would he be a good addition?

Can't someone just neck this fucker

The show is Reddit, so he'd fit right in.

Get in line, hack.

First Whil Wheaton, then Felicia Day. Fuck that noise. Keep that motherrfucker on Jewtube where he belongs.

>earn
>wil wheaton
this ass hat has been skating by on fake nerd cred since he was on star trek. he never earned anything in his life. he didn't even earn the kids his wife had with another man.

And by "do everything he can to earn a role" he means whining on Twitter and getting his fans to annoy the show's creators about it.

I hate this fuck, he's the pity pup of Internet celebrities.

KEEP THE FUCK AWAY WIL. You sick fuck.

He could catch a side character bit without being too annoying. Like a shop clerk with one funny line after something crazy happens.

The only way he should be in the show is as a corpse they find in the woods. That's it.

Does anyone hate the way this guy talks? I watched his shitty board game web series thing and he's always so.... I dunno, preppy? He's like the bad kind of excited. Doesn't seem like his smile is every genuine.

he has fans?

No matter what he's going to stick out like a sore fucking thumb because of his nerd cred, what was nice about the 1st season is that despite Winona and Matthew Modine being fairly well known actors it wasn't enough to overpower the any other characters.

Does this annoying cunt do anything besides wedge his way into TV shows that are already popular?

Shockingly, yes.

That and sexually harass Felicia Day in his own pathetically beta way.

This is why we cant have nice things.

He could play a transvestite hooker that gets murdered in the first minute of the first episode.

It's already bad enough that he's in dark matter

he's the equivalent of someone using a meme in real life.

whats he like in it? can he even act anymore?

>Felicia Day

I actually really like this show, but I could not possibly think of anything which would put me off watching a 2nd season more than her potential inclusion.

He's not a very good actor. There's a reason the best he's done the last few years is VA and cameos akin to Kevin Smith.

tweet at netflix saying if wil wheaton is on next season you won't watch it

He's decent enough but he's still killing my supension of disbelieve

does he do the punchably smug face?

OF COURSH

It's the only expression he has.

beta cuck.

Part of the show's charm is that it had virtually no recognizable actors. All this shit about Patton Oswalt and now these two fucksticks would legitimately adversely effect it. I don't need season 2 to be "Comic Con: The Netflix Original Series." Christ, just get George Takei on there while you're at it.

i don't watch that show, but everything wheaton is in gets fucking canceled. i'm still mad about this faggot and his role in canceling Eureka.

im not sure if it was legit or not, but someone in another thread posted some details about the "new" characters in store for season 2. One is a tough tomboy girl , one is a "gender neutral" person, and the other is a "nu male" it sounds like. im a little worried. if they start pushing the sjw agenda in this show hard, i'm going to drop it. season 1 was so great because it wasnt like that. the 80's didnt have any political correctness and gay agenda bullshit anyways, so they should keep it out of this series.

I'm sure felicia has a big role in it being cancelled too. those two together is a disaster

No, one is a meathead, and "gender neutral" in this sense isn't the tumblrina definition. It's essentially casting director shorthand for "we're trying to look progressive by allowing anyone to audition, but it's 100% going to be a man".

Who's this? By the cartoon avatar I'm guessing an SJW nu-male?

He wasn't bad recently in the second season of Powers

Wesley Crusher

Fuck no. I hope the casting director laughs upon hearing this.

Sheldon pls

Whil Wheaton was a late-80's early 90's guy
doesn't fit.