I am travelling first time in my life with a plane tomorrow

I am travelling first time in my life with a plane tomorrow.

I am so freaked out, will I die? What will happen?

I just can't think to anything else than that I am sitting in a metal tube which is gonna fall down and I won't be able to do anything. I am 27 kissless virgin I want to reach the wizard status...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJp1gCIKWPs
youtube.com/watch?v=lksDISvCmNI
youtube.com/watch?v=QguEfBMhpyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Youre gonna get on the plane, fly, and get off the plane you fucking faggot

now stop being such a scared little bitch.

Everything is going to be fine. You are more likely to die in a car crash than in a plane.

If you suffer from motionsickness you might have a decently unpleasant trip. Thats about it.

I bet those people who died in a plane crash said the same

got my first kiss by complete luck 3 weeks ago, im 24

how bad am I for a wizard status?

Yes but it's not gonna be you. Get over with it.

Try to read a book or watch a movie in one of those tiny displays in front of ya'

I am travelling with a A380 type plane, I looked it up it is so fucking big I can't believe a plane like that can fly and not fall down.

damn user that is nice, congratulations

there is no chance you will be a wizard

Statistically you are 5 times more likely to be murdered by a family member than die in a plane crash

You are going to die, accept your fate

Planes are the safest way to travel. 100x more likely you would die in a crash crash.
protip: if you feel dizzy shout allah akbar for instant help by medic onboard.

There has never been a fatal accident involving the A380 and there are hundreds of A380 flight every day, you will be fine

Realize that right now, thousands of planes are in the air. Realize that every year, hundreds of thousands of planes fly successfully, with no issues. Hell, even when there IS an issue, it's very rare for a plane to lose all its passengers. Statistically, you have a much higher chance of dying on the car ride to the airport than on the actual plane. But it still can be scary during turbulence. Look at the flight attendant when this happens, if they look like they dont give a fuck, there is absolutely nothing to worry about

bring a parachute as your carry on.

the thought of flying the first time can be a bit scary, i remember mine. I think everyone is on edge their first time. To be honest its not a big deal. The only time i about shit myself was flying back from florida and the plane hit a bad storm. Only lasted about 5 min MAX and the pilot diverted the plane but it dropped rapidly then stopped, this is called turbulance. Have a look at some of the fighter planes back in the day. Them guys had to re-use them and go back into combat with like 50 percent of the plane working... Just don't let the airlines bully you out of your seat... If this happens take a stand and be on tv, hold up a sign saying "Kitchens are cute" So we know its you.

99.999 chance you will be fine. Planes are made to fly not crash OP

I've been on a plane hundreds of times. Some tips are make sure that you have one of those bags for vomit because since it's your first time your body may react weirdly. If your plane offers complimentary drinks ask for ginger ale. It calms the stomach. Use the bathroom before you board the plane because the bathrooms on the flight (while normally extremely clean) can be hard to use if there is turbulence. If you're on an international flight be at the airport 2 hours before boarding time. If you're on a domestic flight be at the airport 1 hour before boarding time. (You always want extra time because a lot of things can slow you down). Planes are extremely safe, but it's understandable that you may feel intimidated. Just follow the tips I provided to help make your trip easy. Also if you are only taking one bag (Two if it's personal and overhead) don't check it in. It will save you time afterwards from not having to wait for your bag.

Thank you guys

I am still freaking out but it is better now.

If you hear it in the news that an emirates A380 went down please make a thread for me tomorrow.

Listen there's like a 1 in 11 million chance of something going wrong

You'll be fine
My dad was in the airforce and spent upwards of 3000 hours in planes a lot sketchier than a commercial airline

You'll probably go out like a bitch from cancer or something so don't stress about a plane

The plane will probably crash
Just think about all those china planes that went down over the last 2 years

They told themselves they would be okay
and then they died

Here is a video to get an understanding of what you will experience just before you crash

> youtube.com/watch?v=GJp1gCIKWPs

Nice knowing ya user

Why are you doing this to me user

>Millions of people fly
>My plane isn't going to crash
>.....

youtube.com/watch?v=lksDISvCmNI

>Cargo 747
>crashed due to improper cargo fastening
>applicable in a passenger A380

stop trolling

>It cant ever happen to me

youtube.com/watch?v=QguEfBMhpyc

I build airplanes OP, what do you want to know?