Hey Sup Forumsros. Just got cheated on for the second time in my life. She kissed some other guy after getting drunk...

Hey Sup Forumsros. Just got cheated on for the second time in my life. She kissed some other guy after getting drunk. I'm having trouble forgetting her. Any stories about being cheated on and how it went afterwards for you

a hug user.
Stay strong

>Wanted to kill myself
>Can't sleep because I imagine getting cum all over her tits and face from another guy
>Basically ptsd
>Still alive
>Will recover one day

>kissed some guy after getting drunk
>kissed after getting drunk
>kissed

Are ya FUCKIN kidden meh? It's a kiss, did she like make out with the dude? Did she remember? Did she say sorry with actual remorse?

If answers are no, no, yes, then you need to buck up and chalk it up to bs

>Found the cuck

Sorry about the breakup man, women can be total bitches. Before i tell you my story, i just wanna say that never get to heart broken over a girl. If you think about it every single relationship you go into will end up with you guys breaking up at some point, so always just be prepared for that.

The only exception is if you're looking for someone to settle down with and start a family/have kids. So until you feel like you are at that point, never put your full heart into a women because it is always guaranteed to end up in a breakup no matter how much she says that she loves you and how much you might love her at the time.

That's why i always just keep the thought in the back of my head that i know it's gonna end at some point. But dont think on it so hard that you start asking what's the point of a relationship. If you do that, then youll never feel any sorta connection, and it'll be a downward spiral.

To be honest user, i dont really have a terrible breakup story mostly because i put to much thought into the fact that it would end eventually, so i always stayed distant. I never made that connection. Therefor leading to me just telling her i had no emotion whatsoever towards the relationship, and it ended.

Right now she's dating my best friend to try to get back at me, but hey hoes will be hoes until you rub in their face that you're with someone new, and then they break down in tears. She probably gonna tell me "You didnt have to do this, im going to kill myself" at that point ill just say "You not my girl, you not my problem, do what you please thot"

In the end, dont feel down about it all. Don't look at it as a terrible ending, but a new chapter in your book. It's not your fault, she said she loved you, fucked around with your heart, and showed you no respect. So do the same to her. The more you feel down about it all the more it makes her think she's in control of it all and you.

Once again, sorry about the breakup man.. I know it can be tough..

test

Kek

How does that make me a cuck, you cuck.

>SmugAnimeFace.googleimagesfrontpage

>Dating a drunk whore
>So drunk she kisses a guy
>She might not be telling full story
>Forgiving the whore
Only a cuck does this, you cuck

>Implying I didn't get this image from here

>chalk it up to bs
Hes implying shes lying you fucking dunce.

That is in fact what im implying. You are correct.

What a story Mark

She went to a party she eas tild not to go to, she cheated, the relationship spiraled downwards quickly after that. It shattered my trust in her and no matter what resentment of her took over.

Mind you, I am not perfectly gaithful myself but...ah well.

Thank you Sup Forums. Y'all really come in when it's needed no homo. Downloading tinder right now. Anyone have any other app reccomendations? Not goin out till Saturday so might as well plant the seeds before hand

Got it from Sup Forums on a youtuber thread
Kizuna Ai is waifu material

Bumble?

Dump her now you dumbass. She's already broken up with you in her head two months ago, and she's now playing the field. Women won't let go of the old branch before they have a firm grasp on the next one, ergo she's leave you as soon as she locks down her upgraded bf. Save your face and watch her scramble as you retract your branch and she plummets to the ground.

Probably gonna sound a little ridiculous but I kind of blame myself for this. I've cheated in the past after the first time I got cheated on. This is probably just karma getting me back. Thought this was the one and I really truly loved her more than my many other relationships but things happen and I'm sure I can find another her. Gives me a chance to not take things for granted. Fix how I am as a boyfriend, and take my time with these things when opening up to girls in the future. First time I got cheated on I cheated on the next couple of girlfriends because of some serious resentment towards women. I'm not a good person and this gives me a realization to this and a chance to fix it. Just hurts bad tho mane

Already ended it. Just wanted to vent.

Holy shit, user.

>it's nigh time, I got a feeling in my gut that she is going to cheat, feeling is stronger than ever
>call her, she refuses to talk, gets drunk in the club and ignores my calls while I'm busy working, we fight over the phone, she blocks me everywhere
>the feeling intensifies, I couldn't sleep all night long
>next day I go to her home hoping I'll makeup with her, cooking her breakfast and waking her up with a hug in bed
>I go there, doors open, no locked doors, no nothing
>I see her and another dude in bed
>I take a picture in shock
>I feel like the whole universe just collapsed on me
>wake her up, she gets aggressive, the dude still sleeping
>she says it is my fault that I work too much and cannot satisfy her
>excuses over and over, she leaves for a walk
>I'm left with the dude, I wake him up, I tell him what the fuck have you done
>'we haven't done anything' while condoms , lube and clothes all over the floor
>the dude seems so scared of me even though he is bigger physically than me
>he tells me to keep strong, I ask him for his phone and see that they were talking about me and when he should come when I'm not around
>whatever, he comforts me and give me his number
>he blocks me from whatsapp and kik
>she comes back after I call her "your house is not locked, and I am leaving"
>she comes back, gets physically aggressive
>I drive her to her to work while bawling my eyes out
>for the past few months we block each other, text and throw hate
>block her for good
>she creates another facebook accounts telling me how I'm a husband material
>block her for again but before that she tells me she just got cheated on by her current boyfriend
>karma bitch.jpg

Well, this happened 2 years ago.

Damn user this shit gave me flashbacks.

I want to settle down . im looking for someone

Hey man, listen up...
First of all you gotta understand that you shouldn't blame yourself for other people's mistakes.
i recently went through a very hard break up and i feel betrayed as well, so i can relate to you, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
it happens to a lot of other guys , so you're not alone, /bro.
i know it seems hard now, and it's ok. if it had meaning - it will be hard to forget.
but im not telling you to forget her. just be okay with remembering.
Remember what you had, be thankful for the good and bad you two had, and move on.
Remember, give it time and don't lose hope.
You'll heal. you'll recover. and when you meet the love of your life, this bitch won't even matter.
So stay strong, keep your chin up. focus on friends, family, start going to the gym, but most of all - don't let it get to you. you're a man, and men should be and stay strong.

Sorry, user :(
After that I got tested for HIV and HPV and came out clean....at least here's a good thing out of that mess

>ya'll niggas need pimp C

Wat?

>resorting to online dating apps
don't do this user, don't ever do this. this is the dumbest fucking thing anyone can or does do.

>does do
Is this legit grammatically? Or does it feel weird because I'm not a native speaker?

Why? I'm pretty attractive and I have no problem pulling girls when I go out. Figured the social interactions will help forget her.

It's not grammatically correct, it's retarded.

going out is great
meeting people you met online, is the dumbest thing ever
you dumbfucks should've learned that as children

Hey guys, I am very afraid of getting rejected if I flirt with a girl. Its ruining my life :(
Any advice? The scary part is having people around to witness it.
It's at the point where my hands go numb if I attempt it, my heart beat goes like a washing machine filled with tennisballs and my eyes instinctly retract into "pity me" position.
How do I get over this I can hardly go outside anymore

Thanks. Thought so

>does do
Kys

I do go out but seeing as how I'm a full time worker I can't do anything till Saturday and this will help me get that emotional connection..

Drink liquor. Then when your sober do what you did drunk.

First time getting drunk was when I was 16. I was socially awkward and struggled to hit on girls. Got drunk got that liquid courage and then realized it worked sober too.

help, im falling in love with my friend

our personalities are so similar and we get on like a house on fire

spent the night last week round hers and we stayed in the same bed

waking up in the morning and she was in my arms... why does she have a boyfriend Sup Forums?

She's cheating on him trchnically. Emotional cheating is cheating. Tell her that you have feelings for her and you can't keep doing what you're doing with her while she has a boyfriend. Saying that will give her an ultimatum; you or him. And from hearing that, she'll choose you. Maybe not instantly, but that same day or in the next few, she'll choose you.

I been drinking since 14, plenty of times shit drunk but I dont want a drunk girl. I want a girl to talk with and cuddle, fuck after dinner or something
Drunk girls expect me to behave as charming as how suppousedly attractive I am, expecting me to put up with their shit to get laid
I want to flirt, not slobber on my jeans with some retarded "haha eyy gurl yu so fnie"

Well confidence is how you get girls fucking fedorafag. So the 'Ay you fine girl' works.

>Mind you, I am not perfectly gaithful myself but...ah well.
kys

Man the fuck up beta fag.