Pics that fill you with rage

Pics that fill you with rage

This isn't a ylyl thread? Lol

A nigga with fingers is not funny. Also, checked.

black people suck. stay the fuck away from them in public.

>an innocent man gets his skull caved in with a brick by uppity niggers simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time

all lulz aside, if you find even a modicum of humor in that, you're scum of the earth.

who gives a fuck about the shit you're talking about.
fucking check'd

so two men tellin the helicopter to pick up the injured man infuriates u?

Strong digits

these all depict good things

what's this?

triggered, and im not even homophobe, just hate when homosexuals become FAGGOTS, same with vegans, feminist etc. Do your shit but DONT FUCKING OVERSHOW US

Truck driver during the Los Angeles Riots following the Rodney King thing. He stopped his truck and got fucked up.

He practically invented the rule of "around blacks, never relax"

Reasons why I'm not a White Nationalist after being in the military for 8 years with a deployment to Iraq.

I have no respect for the lives of Liberals. I want them all dead. They want to kill every white in the world and we will not let them.

Civil War is coming because of these mother fuckers.

I HATE liberals more than I love my own life. I cannot wait until I feel and hear a liberal skull cracking under my foot.

Kill every last one of them.

*Reasons why I AM a White Nationalist.

>'m not a White Nationalist
sounds like you are

>I don't mind gay people as long as they don't do gay shit
>derp
gtfo lol

What's the originao video of this. Is it even worth watching to be funny

Okay just do you homework before school tomorrow sweetie

What the fuck is that filesize?

Sup Forumsfart goofing off again

>dat 90's era chin strip
fuck this shit now I rage

lol no?

This and the hypocrisy that surrounds it, an innocent man was beaten for being white but everything is about racism and Rodney king

I dunno she's kinda hot.

>wanting to maim and kill those who oppose your ideologies

No user, those are not good things. That makes you just as bad as the fascists or "nazis" you hate.

Well they have taken over the school system, so now you know when there is civil war the intellectuals get taken out first, cut the cancer out to stop the spread of disease

So your ISIS tour sucked balls assfag!

old meme is older than Bono

this is the kind of shit that perpetuates racism today.

(Nice dubs)

I'd take this shit more seriously if these people weren't killing each other off?

>Black lives matter?
Not in any major metropolitan U.S. inner city it doesn't? Bloods vs Crips, anybody?

>Muslim lives Matter?
Not when Suni and Shiites are killing one another over their own personal interpretation of The Q'oran.

Stop killing each other and organize a united front, and then I might give a damn, but for the time being, just keep killing each other so the whites can move in and restore order.

You were in the national guard for 4 Years .... stop acting like you did more . Only people under 6 years of being active duty, will throw in that they were in the military ..
> hey Brad what do you want to eat today?
> Durr I was in the military , meatloaf...

Shut the fuck up. You aren't gonna do shit, you triggered faggot.

habibi

>ITT triggered little babies.

What the fuck happened to the red Truck.
Truck lives matter!