Why are Germans such assholes?

Seriously wtf is wrong with Germans.

It's not just the country, it's the ethnic group.

I met a ethnic German from Switzerland and an ethnic French from Switzerland and they were drastically different in personality and looks.

I actually kinda like French people.

Germans seem to be stuck-up assholes. I always get the impression they they talk to you from a higher point of view. Kinda arrogant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjgLoXQOlA&index=2&list=PLScW4J8grLdOTn_MlEK3RteFaZd-i_qsZ
stevequayle.com/index.php?s=36
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blah blah
blah anecdotes and opinions.

asshole shit etc. blah

Hello Hiemreich Krögenhoff

Guten morgen

Since they suck at war germans had to dominate in a different way

Western europeans in general are arrogant. Especially italians and germans. The first thinking that they are special snowflakes and the second thinking that they know everything better than others. I don't really care honestly. We russians pretty arrogant in some matters too, so it's common for any nation to think high about itself in some fields.

these days i am coming to think that the way German behave is incredibly similar to that of Korean and Chinese;

German tend to refuse acknowledge its own mistake simply because they deem it a shame.

How old are you having that much wisdom?

countries and nationalities do not exists in globalized and equalized world ruled by CIA lemon party gestapo. Such labels serve only as pointers in OOP language of military deception. Not to mention germans have been under intense shit martini stirrers holocaust since WWI. So it's unlikely you met a german. Probably just CIA homo or DIA cunt following orders being all you can be borat non state actor playing a role of "german" on the state of military theater of GEN IV global WAR-ming activities.

#NotAllGermans

This post should be funny but I'm not laughing, I can't even respond.

I, I no I can't even.

>Since they suck at war
>coming from fucking switchsidetaly

Old enough to sense sarcasm in your words. But I just familiar with few germans and italians, so that is my opinion on them. They are good people on the personal levelm though.

It's our superior mind and sense of humor. Subhumans can't compute this

They think having blue eyes and blonde hair makes them superior
In reality they are just depigmented niggers

At least with our tactic we won a war out of two

You should go to Tanning salon.

I've heard that tanned people treated like god in there.

>swiss german
found the problem.

But seriously, maybe you just met the wrong people.

I've met 3 Germans.

This one German girl had insane armpit BO kinda a waste for a kawaii girl

Did you ever meet an ethnic German from Germany? Maybe it's just the german-speaking swiss you have a problem with.

Also, if that's the case, I blame inbreeding.

>work retail
>a pasty, ugly couple walks up to checkout

Me: German?
Guy: Yes
*turns to gf in not so hushed english*
"See, they're not all dumb"

what the fuck you kraut assholes

why would he speak english if they are both german?

The ethnic German looked kinda like this

But with a longer forehead

germans are retarded subhumans

that I don't know. My only guess is he wanted me to hear

autistic german humour coupled with a recent previous unpleasant experience with americans

I have never met a single German in my life.
And most Japanese don't even know/ are not interested in what Germany is like.
For most of us they are just jew gassing diesel cheats who try to sell us expensive famed beer and sausages.

Yet Japanese really like to show them in their cartoons as some good guys.

kek
what a madman

Germans are all nazis.

So glad I'm an American. Maybe I'll convert to judaism for shits and giggles.

>Seriously wtf is wrong with Germans.

They are a Greeks.

they act like they are your teacher

>they are just jew gassing diesel cheats
kek

wow rude

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjgLoXQOlA&index=2&list=PLScW4J8grLdOTn_MlEK3RteFaZd-i_qsZ

Why are the Japan?

Because other nationalities are even worse

Most Japan flags are not real Japanese in Sup Forums.
Don't care.

Heil Piëch!

thanks, desu

hehehe

Isn't Michael Fassbender half Irish or something?

italians are calculating, not necessarily with malice, just that they have this scheming impression

germans just dispense with all the frivolous gestures, some like such straightforwardness, but it can come off as condescending

frenchies are friendly simple, but sometimes to the point of being thick headed, so i can see why you like those swiss french more

i'm not french btw

Germans are weird. My best guess is that he meant it as a compliment to you, hence why he said it in english

all of those are wrong though

Looks like some german girls welcoming refugees

Two out of two actually

I don't think they are evil. They are jut dumb in a naive way and obedient.

They are intellectually smart, but they are just to easy to control en masse. Which is why when they have a good leader they do great things, and when they have a bad leader they fuck everything up. They are basically an amplifier of their leader always, which is a bit sad, desu, since the German people are a powerful people, but each German person is a bit dissapointing for how stupid they are, despite being smart. They are basically robots.

b-but i am nice

Germans wish the whole world were Germany and become frustrated when other peoples and nations lack ORDNUNG. It's not their fault, OP: blame the autism.

I went to Germany and had a completely opposite point of view. I thought they were very warm people, like Mediterraneans but not stupid.

This.

Germans pretty fucked in this regard. On one hand they want to show the world that they're oh so tolerant and diverse. On the other hand they truly think the German way is the best way and that people should follow their lead.

>not getting German bantz

>work in museum café
>italian and french tourist throw a hissy fit everytime i tell them we dont serve whatever frappelattebullshit they drink in their own countries

they unironically get mad at me, like i even had a choice in deciding what the fuck we serve in this huge af café where i am merely a working pawn. I like italians, but they gotta stop having this superiority complex.

This so much, wouldn't have expressed it better.

t. Spaniard who studied his engineering degree in Germany

Tell me about it. I wish my countrymen were more humble.

>a fucking barista on Sup Forums is unable to put some cream and sugar in a coffee and call it a day
>blames the entire italian nation

My main fit with Germans is how ungrateful they are to the US when America has had their back so many times when the rest of Europe didn't. Like, I don't expect them to suck our dicks or praise the USA every day, but it'd be nice if they could at least not outright hate us.

Just fuck yourself please.
Stupid revisionists. We should have nuked you into absence

>implying the US helped us

you helped everyone else by keeping us in check and occupying us. You antagonized us for decades.
Good ally my ass.
But I guess you deserve a thank you for rebuilding our stuff.

You would have been partitioned and kept broken if wasn't for them. Ingrates.

You mean we should have nuked you friend.

I don't understand this "Germans are autistic robots" meme.

Every German I have met has been very friendly and talkative.
In fact the same could be said of all Westerners, including other stereotypically rude nationalities like French.

The only people who seem arrogant are English Canadians. French ones are similarly friendly, but Anglo Canadians are so obsessed with how great their country is, you wonder why they even bother traveling to your country in the first place.

>Bombing whole country
>Being thankful

Just because you suffered under commies and now suck burgers cock, we shouldnt do the same

I was talking about after the first world war.
It was them who defend you the most against french revanchism, it was them who loaned to you and allowed you to rebuild, let alone keep the country.

>But I guess you deserve a thank you for rebuilding our stuff

Germans are scum. One Dresden was not enough. Some people think that the antifa in Germany are being paranoid and overreacting while in reality they're not being strict and hard enough. German nationalism needs to be put a thousand feet into the ground and then poured with concrete. Merkel is right when she protests against people waving German flags. I fully welcome the influx of immigrants into Germany. The German must be outbred out of existance. The sight of a German flag needs to make every German stare at the ground in shame.

Reperation demands led to ww2, why should i be thankful for that? Creating an even worse situation doesn't make any of that better

>being this butthurt

Germany wasn't even as damaged after WW1 than it was after WW2
You rekt France, what did you expect, amnesty? What led to WW2 is your own collective autism and the lies of your leaders making the populace think victory was at hand when in fact you were at the end of your rope, beaten. That's why the signing of the treaty was perceived as an act of treason, because the germans had been made to think victory had been possible

it was German Humor™
otherwise he would have spoken German and not done it in front of you

inb4 Czechs and Poles started WWII

We literally only drink cappuccino, normal espresso or espresso macchiato, none of that frappelatte bullshit, I'm not saying you have to be able to make those three things but if you can't you failed at being a basic as fuck bartender and you should be a little ashamed.

Falling to bait, neubiene
We are supposed to own the whole continent. Stay butthurt over russia fucking slav
We are your lords now, fuck America, bonb anglos now

Yes the Germans are very friendly and well mannered

People think it's crazy that only 70 years ago the germans were nazis.

But after meeting a lot of real germans in europe I can totally understand it. The leftists ones particularly.

>I always get the impression they they talk to you from a higher point of view. Kinda arrogant

This x1000.

except this kind of enforcement is exactly what makes the germans sperg out every 70 years

You need to remember we have 15 million East Germans and millions of Russian immigrants here in Germany and they all hate Americans more than anything.

As a West German I don't know anyone in my family who outright hates Americans, of course some believe in the usual Ameriburger stereotypes and they tend to not like Republican politicians but they certainly don't hate you.

we dont have the machines to make that

we get a fuck ton of people everyday, we dont have time or space to make whatever special snowflake coffee you like

>we don't have coffee machines in a bar of all places
>boo hoooooooo why do they complain

hmm really makes you think

>WE BOMBED YOUR CITIES TO KILL THOUSANDS OF CIVILIANS YOU SHOULD THANK US

Thanks, I guess.

Really funny how Anglos think they did anything good to this country.
You did let us get kinda strong again, but that was not for us, that was just because you needed a buffer against commies in cold war. Without the fear of commies taking over Europe you would probably just have nuked us.

And of course the evil Anglos did this for no reason to the innocent Germans, it's not like we started the fucking war and did the same to other countries' cities, right?
Terror bombing to make the other country give up is a thing we did first to the Dutch who were fucking neutral and did not want a war with us.

it's easy. all the nice, courageous, cultured, and intelligent Germans were killed by the Nazis and their followers.

*were killed by the anglos and their airplanes

nah, the airplanes did not select for any traits to be exterminated

its not a bar, its a mix of café/buffet

anyways this is pointless

Nobody understands coffee like we do, Italy.

They always do their best not to have it taste like coffee.

git gud

Legit good coffee in Portugal, 60 cents for a cup is a god tier price too!

Used to be 50c :(

We also use mostly Italian-designed machines (even though we use Brazilian beans as opposed to your African ones).

It's actually funny seeing Starbucks struggle and be forced to use good coffee to even compete here. We only have 3 of them in the entire country, and they are basically a novelty thing. I don't think they turn a profit, the shitbrewing idiots.

>German behave is incredibly similar to that of Korean and Chinese
oh, it's one of these threads

>frenchies are friendly

Yeah and you guys single handedly won world war I and II.

Thank you O suppieror American Master.

>they talk to you from a higher point of view
Because we are member of master race. It is our destiny, read more about Steve Quayle:

stevequayle.com/index.php?s=36

-At some point you will understand why it is.

>drag Germany into war with the US so you can keep conquering Asia
>barely put a dent in them while the Germs shoulder the fighting
>lose WW2 for both of you
>don't even do shit against Russia like you promised you would

Forget Italy, you were truly the worst ally. At least the Italians showed up.

what is the miracle on the rhein? again don't suck my dick just don't hate me

People say Canadians are the worst posters on the board but at least we've opened a book before

>Germany wasn't even as damaged after WW1 than it was after WW2
...and Hitler fled to Argentina. The PLAN still goes on...

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

I personally don't hate america, but burgeranons have given me enough reasons to do so.
Still don't hate america, just the retarded americans who can't stop talking shit.

I wouldn't describe the Rheinwiesenlager as miracles, would you?

OP sounds like one of those douchebags that thinks bringing up taboo subjects and stereotypes he's learned from bad TV shows during the first encounter is funny.

>OP: oh you are German? SIEG HEIL *makes Hitler Salute*
>Germans' *look away while shaking their heads*
>OP: why aren't you laughing? why are you so stuck up.

>It's the 'judging another cultures style of communication within the frame of one's own' episode.