what movies made you cry or at least get all choked up. be honest Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBRh9rzqvdI
youtube.com/watch?v=y688upqmRXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps

Matrix Revolutions

Shark Boy and Lava Girl

...Ending is happy and all, sure, but the events leading up to the ending before Max wakes up was always depressing to me, I dunno why.

Click

Being honest here Seven Pounds made me cry like a girl

Interstellar every damn time

the end of furious 7. god damn vin diesel movie had me sad as shit.

This

Satchi

yeah dude for sure. and it came out of nowhere too.

Odd Thomas. That fucking ending had me in tears.

this scene fucking killed me dude.

iam sam

Oh man too many

>Forrest Gump
>Toy Story 3
>Logan

Pretty much any story with a theme of family fucks me up

Ikr, was not expecting it in an Adam Sandler film.

took me by surprised, and credit too was well acted.

Sometimes the dude can be surprising when he's not churning out shit.

For me, The Good Heart. Dude was pretty much like my old man. Just a construction worker vs. a bar owner.

Hachi: A Dog's Tale
It got me. It got me real good.

U got there before me with forest gump.

Also, a movie called 'Hatchi: a dogs tale'

Titanic. Saw it as a child a few times but I didn't understand how heartbreaking it was until I watched it as an adult.

Ma nigga

Lilya 4-ever

scrooged, howling like a dog
field of dreams, comes close

Marley and Me, because dogs are so much cooler than people.

yuck

Hachi was meh

Homo queer fucking faggot

Inception

the only thing that has ever made me cry was the day my dog died.

nothing else, especially not some fictional movie will ever make me feel again

That edge tho. Don't cut yourself

interstellar

same here man.

also cooley high and hector and the search for happiness

/thread

yup, you're pretty macho.

the scene where she is eating glass... imma call my sister now

hatchi was the best movie ive ever seen tbh,

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

Terminator 2 Ending

youtube.com/watch?v=tBRh9rzqvdI

I still choke up, I lost the best friend I ever had in a car accident in High School. When my mom used to babysit him and me we would watch this.

my bro

>Pic related.

I don't even know why, but I almost started crying watching the first episode of Handmaid's Tale. It's pretty heavy, but not that much compared to some war movies etc., but for some reason it hit me right in the heart.

The only movie that actually made me cry (like water pouring out of my eyes uncontrollably) was a short documentary called "4.1 miles", holy fucking shit this film is heartbreaking.

funny games
austrian version

fucking this also pic related

lord of the rings 3
the boy in the stripped pyjamas
philadelphea
the green mile
forrest gump
hatchi: a dogs tale
the shawshank redemption
gladiator
big fish
the grave of the fireflies
interstellar
saving private ryan
the road
spirited away
>that's all I can think of right now, there's probably more

Leon

youtube.com/watch?v=y688upqmRXo

Also this, this fucked with me too. I fucking lost it when I was a kid.

This one, call me gay, fag or whatever! Saw it after a breakup and it's one of my favorite films...

blue valentine. holy fuck this movie was too real for me, i lost it.

vanilla sky. Something about being stuck in a dream or w/e relates to real for me. Makes me cry.

I watched it on acid, it's pretty grim for sure, but I've seen worse.

was it about a dog?

Oddly enough,the new pirates movie. Barbosa was wicked as fuck and the end just got me all fucked up.

Same

That scene when he watches his kids' messages is pretty fucking hard to watch. Apparently Hans Zimmer wrote the soundtrack based on this scene's screenplay, nothing more, it's quite heavy.

Christ, you'd cry at any old shit.

I may never recover.

mary and max

i cried through the whole fucking movie
>i re-watched it sober, and I hate myself.

havnt watched that movie but read the book, book was fantastic and also extremely sad of course

but nothing beats grave of the fireflies for me. My sister and I are very close so that contributes

I was a kid in the 80's and when the Transformers movie was new, I cried when Optimus Prime died.

The dog scene in I Am Legend.

The first "media" I remember crying to was the show "sinbad" (with the comedian). He was raising foster kids, and they took the kids away because they wouldn't let a single man raise them permanently.

The moment after they are taken, he just walks to the couch and buries his head in his hands in absolute helpless misery.

Really hit me in the feels.

For a movie, probably Homeward Bound. At the end, when the cat and young dog come running up to the family, but the older boy looks toward the horizon then his face starts to fall, "he was too old, just too old," but then the music swells and Shadow comes over the horizon.

.....now I've nearly lost it... and at work.. so thanks for that...

I only cried at this because I wasn't the one getting gangbanged

Castaway when the MC loses his volleyball best friend, Wilson.

Yeah, that's a pretty fucked up movie if you sit back and look at it from a parents pov

I never cry or get chocked up watching movies because I'm a man and not a fucking faggot.

Jesus Fucking Christ I'm so ashamed to be part of this generation

>what movies made you cry or at least get all choked up. be honest Sup Forums

I'm almost desperately trying to remember anything, but can't right now. None of the mentioned above did it for me though

There's a Japanese film called Departures, about a guy who starts working for a funeral home. Really fucked me up 'cause dad issues. If you want to bawl like a little bitch, watch that film.

Toy Story 3

Every time. At the same damn moment. Fuck. Why do i need to put in a captcha? Don't these tears prove "I'm not a robot"?

Green Mile

>im so manly i NEVER have emotions!

oh how society has indoctrinated you. Emotions are never intrinsically a bad thing, what is bad is when you are emotional at the wrong time. A movie is literally the most appropriate place to become emotional, as you are allotting time to be emotionally manipulated by something which isnt directly taking place. i feel sorry for you user

The Elephant Man.
There was not one happy moment in that movie except when Joseph Merrik died knowing that his life of pain and torment was over.

Terminator 2

yup, you're pretty macho.

the first non-comedy I re-watched and re-watched.
>I love Darren Aronofofofokskofoskee
>and yes, I do like the smell of my own farts.

I'm not religious or anytjing but boy did The Passion of Christ make me tear the fuck up

KEKISTAN documentary

>Where the Red Rocket Penetrates a Supple Young Boy's Ass

Pokemon : The First Movie

>Pokemon : The First Movie
me too.
>that's when I realized Pokemon wasn't cool, and I had to grow up.

cool is subjective.

this.

why did she have to be raped as well as murdered. it was too much.

oops haha i forgot the pic

Shit. I cry at basically everything. Any movie with even half decent emotional drama gets me. TV shows get me. I fucking cried when Pikachu saved ash from the spearows in s1e1 of pokemon.

Meanwhile I'm a 40 year old man that isn't afraid of other people. I'm just a fucking baby at movies.

you watched pokemon in your 20s?

>cool is subjective.
I bet you like Lisa Frank crap too

>I'm just a fucking baby at movies.
MODS

Hope: the Korean film

Something about Koreans they know how to be sad.

This film is about a 8 year old girl who was rape and tortured, only to be left in a life of shock and embarrassment. Somehow they gave the rapist 12 years as the girl is just trying to cope with friends and family. It's a fucking sad movie

I dunno, whenever I first saw it. Some time in the last 10 years I think

Mil?

Last few episodes of Chuck.

and i bet you let society tell you what to think and do. shouldnt you be spinning a fidget or something?

not a movie but there is probably at the very least 10 episodes of futurama that me feeling feelings.