If there was no age of consent law, what is the lowest you would go for?

If there was no age of consent law, what is the lowest you would go for?

Nope fuck this thread

Fuck your stupid loli bs

Fuck you op

Sage

looking forward to the day you're in jail. hope you like black cock

Probably 16 or 17, still legal in europe but I won't go any lower

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

why the gore? i doubt anyone here who is a legitimate paedophile would care about your gore.

4 but around 7 is the normal age

liking children isn't against the law. it is only illegal if you actually do things to them

To be honest fiver years older or younger than the age I am at the time with no younger than thirteen.

63, any younger is too young

>4 but around 7 is the normal age
Great. Yup. Here we go. This is why i was posting gore. OP was broadcasting a pedo call with this thread. I cant stand you guys. Its not healthy to be sexually attracted to children.

Dont you know the posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are being logged into a database and being read?

G

Thebsad part is OP is probably a mod, too

This thread in a nutshell

you should start spamming the loli threads with gore as well

thank god the genitals were censored.

DON'T MESS WITH OUR LOLIS

No the bad part is you think it's ok to share pictures of gore/violence/dead children but not talk about age of consent. I'm guessing USA?

Yes i should.

ikr

Correct.

its just an arm, post something worse

Q

Okay

Makes sense then.

And of course I don't mean that it "makes sense" as in "common sense"... just makes sense that you're that brainwashed. Honestly, how may countries is it legal to carry around an assault rifle in public but not breast feed? Thanks Puritans for fucking up American culture hundreds of years later.

rename it to
>what happens when you fuck some spics wife
it's fake and gay btw.

If sex is de-stigmatize there is little different between tickling and masturbating someone.

They both produce positive reactions that get painful if taken too far. One results in an orgasm for often then the other, that is about it.

Removal of age of consent laws would still not allow you to hurt someone. Ramming your dick into a virgin butthole and rupturing it and causing pain wouldn't be treated any different then stabbing someone in the gut.

If it feels good and everyone is having fun, then who cares.

sage

How new are you? Sup Forums is full of pedos as shown throughout its history Fuck off back to ledddit nigger.

wouldn't doubt it's real tbh fucking savages nowadays

No it's real and heterosexual

I'd suck every man I could dry, Anything younger though is creepy

The irony...

People posting MUCH worse pics than actual CP, in fear that OP might post CP...

Pedophobia is literally insane.

"Irony" isn't a strong enough word.... but I agree.

Loli is sacred

>4 but around 7 is the normal age

I understand 14-15 year olds but 7? Ehhhh

>this entire thread thus far
>thinking about this thread continuing any further

15 because of Danielle Bregoli's massive tits