Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13462072/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ipride

Doesn't look real enough

bumppp

>electromagnetic heat

Holy bumparoni

Not as good as the microwave one, even most retards know that toasters aren't safe

Use the Apple San Francisco font

Bump it up

cant wait for the results

someone make this look legit

THIS

Ipride is retarded. No one is that stupid. You can make it look as real as you want but only a handful of the most retarded of retards will do it. This will not catch on. Try harder.

bump up the jams

tried my best

Try a silver iPhone 7 and throw some color on it

a toaster? really? you retards can't come up with something more believable?

your idea?

My thoughts exactly.
First attempts were original. This one is just a futile practice of copy pasta.

Cancer thread is cancer.
Sage

Lame.

You're trying too hard.

Wtf this doesn't work!!! My iPhone is just smoking now and it won't turn on. Fuck you!!!

You could try add some extra household items that can be used to achieve this, i.e: hot iron, the oven, or run it under hot water (since some Iphones are waterproof) if you are feeling gutsy.

low quality

We've been working on discord

There?

tbqh why change the whole phone?
It looks kinda cheap.
Imo changing the logo is already enough.

Looks shit. Pink isn't the pride color you fucking genius...

stay bumpin Sup Forumsros

this here, this here children is how you troll...
you repost this on legitimate social media, just asking if any know if it works... help the memes seep out... later, when you hear the story of some poor sap that toasted their phone it is then you know you participated it real old school trolling
well done OP

Just reposting my one from the old thread even though I know its obsolete now

Also can we include grill or hotplate to make it sound like heat is the only thing required?

Operation iPride
pic unrelated

What if you replace the toaster with Stove top

I've never said that it should be pink, you clueless retard. I said, just the logo is enough. No one would run around with a rainbow smartphone.

i say stick with toaster... play up that it is a natural fit,,,, how the iPhone is the bread of our lives today

I'm proud that I started this (I made the original thread that got pruned in like 3 hours)

Yeah you're probably right

I've seen the comments and i agree, A toaster seems pretty weak

toaster is hard to believe.
how about putting pressure changes color or something

Stop lying you know it's the microwave that has best results on IOS I'm calling FDA to report this scam.

sounds like a good idea...

iPhone 7s are water resistant but up to a certain depth, perhaps something about putting it in the deep end of a pool?

maybe but people might not because of what happened before

Don't mind me just being autistic, I think the idea works better if they all have the same design

this is just downright retarded. Nobody will fall for this

So is drilling into your phone yo create an audio jack but retards still did that

I vote for charging toaster

Too similar to the microwave one

strawpoll.me/13462072/r

>implying those who fell for the microwave one will fall for anything else for the rest of their life

theyre not THAT stupid

You never know

Holy fuck OP iPride sounds perfect

Can someone send the discord inv link?

I'm working on my version

yes i do

you got any better ideas?

Poorqualitybaitunderageb&.jpg

magnets? magnets break electris shit right?

Retard, the only way this would even fool SOME people is if we had a hero fake a video of him sticking his iphone in a toaster and have him end up with a different colored iphone and name the video something like "IPRIDE I CHANGED MY PHONES COLOR"

i'll do it

but i dont have an iphone 7
i got an iphone 4

top tier trolling wowowowowow

It would only work if you did it perfectly, keep in mind teens arent braindead, before doing something like this they'd look up a video of someone else doing it to ensure it works, a good group of videos to serve that role into tricking them into actually toasting their phone would be huge

yea but we would be just as retarded since we are also toasting our phones but we fucking know it doesent work

If someone donates me an Iphone 7 to do it with, I will no joke do it. I am a teenager so other teens will listen. I only have a broken ass iPhone 4 as a phone so I can't do it

yeah, the toaster one.

if somehow they could be combined though, but i doubt that as it would be too much.

Your hard disks, disc readers/writers, fans etc should be broken then

an alternative way to connect 2 devices
"connect your phone to your computer"

stay alive bump

It's funny to imagine androidplebs thinking they'll outwit their isuperiors. We can pay more because we earn more because we're smarter. Duh.

seconded, i really want this to happen

bump
+ need discord info

same

im not an androidpleb. I have an iPhone 4 and thats all I have. I'm down for this because its hilarious

*CLEAR* bump

Why would you do that? It obviously destroys your fucking phone you dumb cunt.
Just use a magnet to change it instead of destroying your phone
jesus you guys are retarded

why the negativity

He has a point tho

still, the chaos is hilarious