The PL is da best la, most competitive league la, mid-table and lower sides are just as strong as sevilla

>the PL is da best la, most competitive league la, mid-table and lower sides are just as strong as sevilla

or maybe are the """""""""""""""""""""""top""""""""""""""""""""" teams just too shit? why do they lose week after week against fourth division sides? in this context it is understandable that fucking leicester can win the league. How pathethic is the PL right now quality wise?? is it even better than the french league pre-oil PSG era? is the portuguese league better than them quality wise? do they stand a chance against dutch sides?

JUST, the league

Talk shit while you can, EPL is getting our jewgold and will buy all the best everything.

>EPL
sorry, what league is that?

well, at least we actually turn up to watch our teams unlike you lazy spics.for supposedly having such a good league, nobody seems to give a shit about it.

the economy sucks there they probably can't afford tickets anymore. Same thing as in Italy. Really only England and Germany seem to really go to the games.

>BBVA Liga
???

English always claim that EPL is best because of the unpredictability and competition but then they laugh and cry whenever there's an upset over a big team

italy has goat tier tv coverage

Surely this speaks more for the quality of Englands lower leagues rather than poor top teams.

Also, why are Spaniards so obsessed with the PL?

What?

You know, same as GBL and SLL

solve the following

"If old Mrs White heard a noise, she_____(call) the police"

is it should call or should have called?

because they keep signing our best players and ruining them.

When british learn to sign defenders maybe they can compete, its amazing how bad they are overpaying for scrubs.

Should have

Should OF

ok last one

If I ____(have) good luck, I would have won the first place

is it have had or had

Had

It's a good league full of top players. Why do you question the quality of it?

stop cheating on your english assignment anonić

had had, actually.

>the
it's first place Slavan

>because they keep signing our best players and EXPOSING them.

fixed

it was actually prize

....which one is it then

>OH WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN

why does every epl club sing this shit nonstop at every fucking game, it's autistic as fuck

>one answer from britflag
>one answer from philippines

do you need to ask?

Dumbass.

If I had had a brownie, I wouldn't be hungry.
Correct?
Same for his question.

a britfag that's also a tripfag

modern day 'songs' at football are mostly fucking shit, the good ones were usually about kicking your enemy to death or shitting on them, so we're left with the inoffensive generic old 1930's music hall 'tunes' and neo-fan wanabee '''''''''''ultra''''''''''''''''''''' garbage

if you don't do your homework by yourself you will never learn

>Correct?

No. One had is sufficient for Croatia, for yours it should be more: If I had eaten a brownie, I wouldn't be hungry.

'had had' is logically possible horrible English grammar

jesus. this is abortion tier english

would had had be correct had it been followed up by "would't have been" hungry?

This slav is obviously trolling now.

If I'd had a brownie

I'd had = I had had

What kind of clubs you say sing it?

Same meaning but you use the shortened form so you don't sound like a retard

And yet correct.

>Sup Forums is so slow these days you recognize the same retards making the same bait threads

we got the "le epl is not the best" drooling spainard and the "FVCK MILLENIALS" anti-warriors diabetic american

should be banned for spam desu

'had had' just implies past possession of something outside of "had" being informal for 'eaten', and one 'had' covers that.

i didn't say it wasn't correct. just abortion tier. this is how council estate chavs with 3 teeth speak because their only education is primary school english basics.

also indians.

this is a linguistics thread

>t. millenial bandwagoner detected

Real Betis fans appear to overfill their stadium so what was the point of your claim?

i doubt chavs would recognise the need to use had had in sentence

The past perfect tense is used when we are talking about the past and want to refer back to an earlier past time.

She felt marvelous after she had had a good night’s sleep.
They dismissed him before he had had a chance to apologize.

Watch more big bang theory.

the ''born in ze wrong generation'' american is absolutely hilarious, its also a pretty decent case for why mentally ill people need special treatment

>implying you're not a millenial
>implying I give a shit about nba

also never mind me I didn't notice this was an undercover linguistics thread, keep on truckin

Not to mention it's torture watching football in the winter when you're cold as shit as would rather be by the fire with a sports direct mug of cocoa

That table is shittily made

most don't even know "i'd" exists

t. went to a public school in a chav area

they all speak primary school english and slur every word

>autistic

What did this American mean by saying this?

can you name one example where had had would be of correct usage in a conditional sentence?

>all this damage control

britbongs BTFO by our latino nigger chinks cousins

you can stop embarassing yourselves now KEKS

>that vid where he pretends to have a British accent and loses it half way through the interview

Fuck Seattle

Atletico would lose to league 1 sides in the cup.

didnt the liester guys win it last year and they were like the 30th seed going in or something?
wtf u talking about dawg why r there so many soccer threads today its basketball and football times