Me and my friend did the math and think it would take 156 years for 60 men to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool with...

Me and my friend did the math and think it would take 156 years for 60 men to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool with their semen.

It's all based on averages, with 60 men cumming 3.7ml of cum every 7 minutes.

If you think our math is incorrect, we invite you to prove us otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&ei=QEVtWfmnDIiW0gL1zIDgDg&q=chinese invents sperm robot&oq=chinese invents sperm robot&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...2387.6599.0.7633.16.16.0.0.0.0.246.1679.7j6j2.15.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..2.5.626...35i39k1j30i10k1.RP_ibGxA9Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to take into account recovery time, time for them to sleep, deviation in ejaculate volume as the process continues, and are we considering it to the brim of the swimming pool or with like a few inches worth of space between the goo and the top of the swimming pool? Because that could also make a difference.

Did you and your factor in the hourly loss of volume through evaporation? I think that could chunk on at least a few more decades over 156 years.l

I'm not sure if you accounted for decreased quantity after successive loads or not, also after 156 years the semen in the pool might not be in a state you would consider usable.

is it an indoor pool or an outdoor pool? evaporation is a factor here as it will reduce the amount of mass in the pool over time

I think you would be hard-pressed to find 60 men willing and capable of fapping every 7 minutes for 156 years.

Another factor is evaporation. Particularly over a period as long as 7 years. You'd lose a lot of volume there.

I think evaporation needs to be considered guys.

60? Why not more?
Try to calc how many you could line up around the perimeter shoulder to shoulder.
Then maybe do one where there's 5x as many, as if they're lined up taking turns.
nohomo

Oh definitely. Although he could probably create some sort of gigantic plastic wrap over the pool and an "ejaculate into the pool" apparatus in order to deliver it to the pool without losing water to evaporation over time. But the state of the ejaculate would also be poor over the course of even a few months.

7 mins is not recovery time. After the 5th load they would experience heavy genital and lower abdominal pain.

evaporated milk is one of the I thinks in this if you would

your math is false

And what are they using? Are they just jacking tot he sky? Plus I think some sort of auto jacking apparatus would be better

You could fill it in less than two years with 1000000 men cumming only once a day. (Jerk off into condoms and save them up for two years to avoid evaporation)

>The million man project

This.

Use an expensive fleshlight on a high-speed powered piston, making a tube in the end into the pool.

Get some investors, take this global. 60 men? Why not sell it in department stores? Make an entire line, next to water, feces, electricity, all leading to the Semen Base. All you need to do is hook it up to the pipes, which are legally required in every home.

Really, though, this would be the answer to world peace. No one would care about religion, they just praise the almighty Semen Demon. World unification is achieved, by localizing the pool and making sex illegal. Create a hyper-breed of Pure Semen Demon people.

World peace would work, no one would be mad about resources, religion, or even domestic violence. All we need is semen.

And a fucking lot of it.

Retarded shit like this is what I love about Sup Forums

Yes, this must become a family tradition

No, you fucking low-life.

>family tradition.

How about human tradition? Get your brain out of the gutter, senseless child.

This is genius. You could have a semen collector attatched to every home and piped to one central location where it's preserved. In fact, do a small tax cut to individuals based upon how much people donate. It could be fun for the whole family.

This is exactly what I was thinking. The world needs more people like you. I suppose I could make you the Head of Advertising.

Holy shit, user this is, this is fucking amazing, anyone here an engineer?
This needs to happen

Im in. Fuck it.

>leading to the Semen Base
>praise the almighty Semen Demon
>Create a hyper-breed of Pure Semen Demon people
>all we need is semen, and a fucking lot of it

thank you user

I went nine rounds in under two hours with the gf once, so

How drunk were you when you can up with this idea?

someone needs to screen cap this shit

BASED user

Could you account for the bacteria by having it on low heat, just hot enough to kill the microorganisms and shit? like an olympic cum crockpot. And what ages are the men here? Could they be rotated when old enough? I think ~13 would be the ideal age.

13-15 are the ideal ages i'd say

Just get 156 men to cum in a pool every 60 minutes, then it would only take seven years

The better question to answer would be how many men it would take to fill the pool in a single day.

2.5 million litres for 60 men
=> 41,666.667 litres for each man
3.7 ml each means 11,261,262 cumshots
7 minutes each = 1313813.81 hours
= 54,742.24 days
149.87 years

China is on the job bros.

google.com/search?client=ms-android-verizon&ei=QEVtWfmnDIiW0gL1zIDgDg&q=chinese invents sperm robot&oq=chinese invents sperm robot&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...2387.6599.0.7633.16.16.0.0.0.0.246.1679.7j6j2.15.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..2.5.626...35i39k1j30i10k1.RP_ibGxA9Vw

having mandatory pipes dedicated to the collection of every home's semen is really a good idea. i think it brings everyone together because it's something we can all chip in to accomplish something, it brings a sense of togetherness.

Exactly what I mean by world peace.

2.5 million litres
3.7 ml, means 675,675,676 cumshots
24 hrs in a day; 7 minutes per cumshot, so i man in 24 hrs can do 205.7 cumshots/day so you'd need 3,284,763 men

SOMEONE FUCKING SCREENCAP THIS THREAD

Wouldn't the pipes have too much volume by themselves? Also, you might loose significant amounts to leakage, as is the problem with water pipes.
A better Idea could be to have some sort of bottle collection service. For example like milkmen, except instead of delivering milk, they would take it away. You can even keep the name the same!