I'm 17, turning 18 in two months and I haven't had a friendship that lasted longer than a year in my life...

I'm 17, turning 18 in two months and I haven't had a friendship that lasted longer than a year in my life. My last and only friend ditched me today telling me she'd found other friends. Anyone got an idea to help me? Cheers Sup Forums

>2017
>people still admit to being underage

You'll be fine. Don't try and force yourself to be friends with people who aren't worth your time. You'll end up just suffering because of it in the end. Don't try to fit an agenda just because it seems like everyone else is.

I'm 28. I'm not friends with anyone I knew when I was 17. Don't sweat it.

How the fuck the fuck do you get "ditched" by a friend?
How annoying do you have to be for a person to come to you and tell you "we're not friends anymore, stop talking to me"?
To me this happens only in preschool and to major cunts.

OP might not be annoying - the friend could just be a real piece of shit.

MODS

Don't worry too much. Focus on your goals and you'll meet the right people. If you don't have goals, make some.

So your theory is:
>> OP is not annoying
>> but still has only 1 friend
>> this only friend is a piece of shit

He's either the unuckiest bastard in the world
or what i just wrote is a proof by absurdity => first assessment is false => OP is an asocial cunt

nice trips m8

I have some advice.

UNDERAGE B&!

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT MY FIRST FUCKIN TRIPS FOLLOWED BY A TRIPCEPTION

fuck yeah!

Or I've literally been the pisspole of every group of people I've ever been a part of so that's why I hardly have friends?

Leave these boards
Not hating but this is best advice I can give

Stop being autistic get a shower fix ur hair u greesy cunt, brush teath, get some non dirty clothes. And talk to random people and dont stuck up on a person. If u see a cunt outside fixing flowers say fucking hello be nice but not over. Then u prob stop being a cunt autist

>waifu thread
>not underage
pick one.

>> is the pisspole of every group of people he's ever been in
>> doesn't ask himself why, thinks its bad luck

srsly though, imma stop trying to make you hang yourelf here, every fucker eventually finds people to hang out normally with. Just leave as soon as you feel like you're being pissed on ^^

Get your shit together and start partying. Go to all the good clubs in town and get your dick wet. Get a job and start providing for yourself. Go to the gym every other day and feel good about your great new body.
Basically what I did when I turned 18.

>nd you'll meet the right people. If you don't have goals, make some.

This.

this is probably the best advice OP will ever get in this thread.
Don't try to change yourself, unless we are talking about higiene and bad habits, you'll eventually find someone who will enjoy spending time with you.
I assume you are in highscool so i'm saying this:
> Highschool is pure shit, don't worry too much about it.

actual advice here. at least for the gym and feeling good in your body. clubs are not necessary, any social interaction will do. As OP seems to be a weirdo for now, clubs might be a bit too much. Go to associations and all this kind of stuff

dude fuck man. theres too many trolls here. they mite troll you. i dont want you to get trolled

no shit there are fckin trolls man, he's on Sup Forums.

Dude is asking why he doesn't have friends, and asks for advice on 4frenkin'chan, might be a retard pattern drawing out here

Damn, trolling with hard truths is the best

Actually life is pure shit
OP get your shit together. You need a new state of mind. It'll come to you one day out of nowhere—you're gonna do something completely random and you might get something out of it. Don't forget that feeling, it's called motivation.

Go to gym
Get a job
Eat a lot if you're skinny
Eat less if you're fat
Pick up a hobby
Read books
Rinse wash repeat x9001

You are a loser op. Fix it. You have no personality and are behind the wave and that's why ppl don't like you. You are behind the average person so you need to work 5x as hard as them. Don't relapse. Also don't go on the boards anymore it's straight cancer. You determine you're future so if you give it 100% you have closure; you can say afterwards, "ok I tried my best and I still couldn't do it. I need to try something else." You can't say that when you half ass everything. Let the power of youth explode.

t. Rock Lee

Oh look OP I'm reporting you for being an underage faggot.