50-0

50-0
Round 7 KO

i dont even give that pink dick white boi 4 rounds

Mayweather will win the decision after a very boring fight.

49-1

Yeah. I'm giving it 4 too. McFaggor is gonna get taken to school. He couldn't even beat an unranked South Africa boxer he sparred with.

yep. most people dont understand the sport of boxing. Mayweather is one of the best of all time, but because hes so technical and fast its almost impossible to hit him enough to knock him out.

Let's see Mayweather in the octagon.

Are you fucking retarded

I will be surprised if the ginger Irish man last 3 rounds he gets blown up so easily

Imagine how fast boxing would die if an outsider won a match.

Gayweather claimed to be the King of the Octogon but he's never even stepped into one before.

Who's retarded now?

These

Shannon Briggs can knock this clown out never alone McGregor

It's a boxing match between a professional boxer and an amateur boxer. If it goes past round 1 I'll be very surprised.

round 7? You mad? He's an utter amateur in boxing, and has spent 10 years in MMA where he's effectively got into bad habits as he has so many defensive options that he doesn't have in boxing. He'll leave himself open very easily and if he gets to round 3 I'll be surprised. Only reason he'll get out of round one is likely because Mayweather will be ultra cautious as he has no reference as to how he'll fight. Only MMA videos to go on...or maybe he's found some old videos from Conor's teens when he was boxing. But still of little use.

He'll be demolished in no time once Mayweather has felt him out...

I don't give a shit who wins, honestly.

White boi has been knocked out training for this fight. Let that sink in. He is toast. Your great white hope is gonna lose Sup Forums, get over it. The woman beating nigger is going to treat him like his last girlfriend. KO 3rd round.

Hey everyone you gotta see this. The michael phelps and usian bolt are gonna race each other. Holy shit who the fuck is gonna win? How are they gonna race? In a pool. Ohhh than michael phelps is gonna win. Do i still have to pay 100 bucks to see it?

Mayweather may be professional but he doesn't do knockouts.

He gently baps his opponent with pillowpunches to rack up points, then runs away for 12 rounds

But would you give two shits if asked nicely?

-clinging to what little value they think they have
-bragging about other men's masculinity/prowess
itt: schwug traps

Connor s not used to taking blows to the head repeatedly. Thier effect will stack quickly.

This, close the thread mods

This guy gets it.

An interesting thought, comrade.

plenty of TKOs...not many proper KOs...but they've all been proper professional boxers. Not amateurs.

>White boi has been knocked out training for this fight

Prove it.

he also takes fewer chances than pretty much any boxer to ever live.. im amazed people pay to watch him

You obviously never seen any of his MMA matches.

Watch Nate & Conor 1 & 2. Nate's a bigger guy & Conor has an iron chin.

This.

But its gonna be Pacc-man v.2, one guy actually trying to make it entertaining whilst floyd ducks and runs, occaisonly throwing jabs.

Connor is crazy though, he'll charge at him but he has the durability to stay up against him.

Someone hasnt watched MMA. Usually liver shots, leg shots and shots to the arms are used to drop their guard, opening the head.

My prediction :
>Conor wins by KO by the 4th
>if not, then
>Mayweather wins by decision in the 12th

Conor winning will be exciting, it'd prove Mayweather is a disgrace to boxing

>padded record
>runner
>unsportsman like conduct

Its all about the money really. Conor is entering Floyds sport after all. Yes Floyd will most likely win. It'll still be one of the biggest events in combat sports ever.

Love how people say Mayweather runs. What the fuck is he supposed to Do? Stand in one place and take punches?

Nate had to worry about a whole host of possible defences/attacks and isn't a professional boxer. Floyd will pound him and get a TKO if nothing else in no time

You can't win a football, basketball or soccer game by only playing defense.

He's supposed to box back.

You've really never seen any MMA, just admit it.

Amateur boxer with zero ring experience beats 49/0 multi weight champion considered best ever pound for pound boxer. Deluded much?

Conor has boxing experience is a multiweight champion himself.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

Have...and you have to be far more cautious due to how many ways the other guy can turn it round. If you're taking a pasting you can kick their legs to slow them up a bit...just like Conor did to Nate in the second fight.

In boxing he'll find himself cornered and pounded just like against Nate and by a better boxer who doesn't have to be cautious in case of kicks or elbows or being dragged down for a choke hold.

The only question is will McMayoMonkey be able to avoid getting KO long enough to lose by decision.

This.

/thread

sage

Mayweather will never ever go for a KO.

This entire fight is going to be a work and you are a literal subhuman ape nigger if you think it isn't.

in his teens as an amateur...ffs...and all his experience since in the MMA will actually have got him into bad habits as it's such a diverse fighting style the attacker has to be much more careful amd the defender has loads of options. Not so in boxing...he'll be wide open and suddenly remember he can't kick him or grapple him and bang...right on the chin.

Mayweather is technical and fast but most of all he won't take any risks to commit for any power punches. He is a bitch boxer that everyone hates for a reason.
Its no fun to see someone win entirely by exploiting the rules.

Can someone explain to me why McGregor isn't paying out like 10:1 for an outright win? Seriously, we all know he has a fractional percentage chance of actually winning this thing. Is boxing this much of a scam? Even the drama is WWE-tier.

Nobody on Sup Forums or even DailyStormer thinks this green nigger hibernian cunt is going to win. Universal consensus is he's humiliating himself and the white race for money.

No one on Sup Forums is going to support this paddy fuckhead who said he's black below the belt and tries to act like a supreme wigger fuck.

MMA strikers, including Mayweather, suck at boxing compared to boxers, which should be obvious to anyone with a triple digit IQ. You have to adapt your stance and technique anyway because its an entirely different game.

Connor got wrecked when he went one weightclass up to fight Diaz and he's over his head again with this fight. I hope Mayweather will shut this faggot up for good.

>is a multiweight champion himself

You must be a fucking Irish faggot because only leprechaun niggers are this deluded about McGregor.

>Is boxing this much of a scam? Even the drama is WWE-tier.

Yes.

UFC is going the same way.

Real fights between similarly skilled and sized opponents are often pretty boring, fans want blood and drama.

Modern professional wrestling started as a mix of real and worked fights and then transitioned to entirely worked matches because they drew in bigger crowds.

Can't wait for all the people who don't watch boxing to get let down by the fight, the only way it'll be interesting is if McGregor somehow manages to get a lucky hit in which isn't impossible but so improbably I didn't even throw $10 on him winning.

>He's supposed to box back.
which is why he has so many KOs.
it's an age old trick, let your opponent tire himself (as his swings drain more of his energy than you dodging them)
when he's tired go in and knock em out

>██▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓████▓██▓▓██▓
>▓██▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▓█████████▓██▓▓██
>▓▓██░ ░░░░░░░░▒▓█████████▓██▓▓█
>█▓▓▒ ░░░░░░░░░░░▓████████▓▓██▓▓
>██▓ ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██▓
>▓█▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
>▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓█
>█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
>██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒▓██▓
>▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓█
>▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓█
>█▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░▒▒▒░ ░▒▓
>██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░
>▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░░
>▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░ ░▒░
>█▓▓███▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▒
>██▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▓▒░
>▓██▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▓░
>▓▓█░ ░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▓▒▒░▒▒▓▒

this.
see how ronda rousey faired against a boxer/striker.
was fucking pitiful.
dumb bitch should've just stayed in her lane and arm bared her way to a flawless career

thats because rousey is primarily judo you putz

running is not the same as dodging 95% of punches thrown at you by professional boxers like its the fooking matrix

Outboxing is going to be boring for most people, scoring system is pretty fucked too since the lightest love taps count as a strike for some reason

Mayweather wouldn't take a fight at this point in his career that he isn't 100% sure he can win. Neither Mayweather nor McGregor give a shit about the result as they're making more money off of this 30 minute fight than we will in 60+ years.

>Let that sink in
And? Race drivers fuck up cars or dump bikes, shooters miss shots,chefs burn shit and everyone fails at some point. It's part of learning

Mayweather doesn't care. He has his business, he has his legacy, he just wants the money.

McGregor does care. He's a rockstar butt he's not making Floyd money, but he wants to. He's dominant in UFC, and he's wants to make boxing his too. McGregor cares because he's young and still trying to build something for himself, and his future. Granted they both get paid out either way, but there's more in it for McGregor long term.

>boxing rules
>+not just low-kicking maywaethers knee so it bends the wrong way
this fight is pointless

I hope so. I placed a couple of bets on Conor winning by decision, just on the off chance.

£10 bet on split decision, and £10 on majority decision. If Conor wins either of those ways i'm getting £810 lmao. It's a long shot but it's too good not to try.

I was wondering like everyone else if Conor would just knock him the fuck out with a kick just for the hell of it, just to see him go down, imagine the shitstorm there would be. Dana has said there's a lot of language in the contract that would result in Conor getting sued beyond belief if anything even close to MMA happens though. Conor wont do it intentionally. It'll be interesting to see if a lifetime of MMA training doesn't just override his boxing mindset and he doesn't something out of pure instinct if he's in trouble, like kicking him away with a front kick or something. IT's going to be so weird to watch man, looking forward to the spectacle of this whole thing. IT'll be bizarre enoguh just seeing conor in a boxing ring let alone watching him actually box.

i have seen nothing about Conor's hands that says that he should get in a ring with a pro boxer. Nothing.
Then again, fitness and strong basics beat experience every time.
I just think this is a silly match and Mayweather will drop him.

This would be the greatest thing that's happened to either sport in decades. Is which case I'd love to see somebody like Bas Rutton just kick the shit out of that fucks liver so I can see him collapse. He just doesn't get the idea of boxing being a SPORT

yeah i mean its being pushed as this "MMA vs. Boxing, which is better" shit, which is frankly retarded...
its an MMA fighter boxing against a boxer, conor cant use half his arsenal so to speak...
as a challenge for him its fine but its not a battle of sports or some shit

Yes and she was a dumb arrogant cunt who tried to out-box a boxer. Happens fairly often to arrogant MMA fighters who think they are hot shit and ignore their own strengths and weaknesses.

Another dumb Irish nigger!

My money is on CM Punk

>Outboxing is going to be boring for most people
>most people
most people are ignorant fuckheads who want to see guys run at each other and slam each other in the head with punches making sounds like refrigerators getting hit by mack trucks.
That's where the work begins.

shit looks like the anglos forgot which century it is again

Back to SA goon

>she was a dumb arrogant cunt
i believe pro fighters, who are often simple people, get hyped by people around them who all want to feed on them and make a buck.
Promoters don't care if your brains get splashed out across the venue, if they can get you to sign the contract, it's all legal.
So some stupid matches get set up because everyone wants the money and ego makes people risk their health for less than nothing.
Didn't Mayweather piss all his money away like any poor person handed a stack of it will?

he has 3 KO's out of 49 fights

145 to 170 is immense

How is beating an mma fighter in boxing supposed to be impressive?