Redpill me on stocks Sup Forums

Redpill me on stocks Sup Forums.

Do you guys invest in them or are they just a Jewish lie?

I've watched a few videos saying that gold is the best investment ever, is that also jews or is it legitimate?

well?

is it a jewish conspiracy or not

well?

how can one man be so autistic?

well?

What?

I just want to learn, Sup Forums is smart

Kek

Underappreciated thread

Go to /biz/. Also, if you really want to know, do Khan Academy´s finance course. It´s great.

Most of the world doesn´t use the gold standard anymore. It is a legit investment, but not as good as it used to be.

Also, stock investment is fundamental and useful to the economic system.

how can one meme be so dank?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

well?

This is the type of thread you get when you leave posting to the Anglos.

Bantz my ass

Anyway, if you're so worried about this then trade pork futures.

well?

is it a jewish conspiracy or not

>>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban

And yet the entire board is one big shitpost

Sup Forums said the jews are behind finance

I don't trust them because they hate me, i'm a goy

Depends on how you invest your surplus money from your earnings
Some people pick the bank savings route where you make a pittance in interest annually
Others invest in stocks where some stocks are safe/stable but not as profitable vs other stocks which are profitable but may require some level of skill to know when to pull out to reap maximum profits.

Personally, if I had a large surplus of money I'd invest in real estate. People always need a place to live.

Stocks are great, much better investment than gold, I'm no expert but as a person who owns both, because diversify, the returns are much higher on stocks. Gold is a better huge against currency

Long story short, buy index funds, and don't panic when the markets go down, you'll be fine

>Long story short, buy index funds, and don't panic when the markets go down

I did this for a while but then I kept hearing about the Shemitah happening on Sup Forums so I sold it all at a loss and bought gold.

THEN THE SHEMITAH NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED AND I LOST A BUNCH OF MONEY FOR NO REASON

FUCKING JEWS WHY CAN'T THEY LET ME EARN ANY MONEY

im not big into economics but why banks stockmarkets financialexcanges still exist.couldnt we doing it without too? I mean whats the point?Pumping money into it till it collapse and then restart from the bottom? useless

>Pumping money into it till it collapse and then restart from the bottom? useless

What?

holy shit you're fucking retarded

Of course I do. I also trade Gold. Stocks and gold are connected, when stocks are doing well, gold is usually going down and contrary.

If you want a low risk long time investement (dividend), invest into bigger and important companies. Otherwise I recommend futuristic companies like biotech, lithium, 3d printers, etc.

What the fuck is your problem?

I'm just trying to understand why the jews always lie

Sup Forums kept posting that shemitah infographic from that guy living in the Swiss Alps and it never came true, what the fiuck was that all about?

Did Sup Forums lie to me? YOU GUYS SAID Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT I LOST MY MOM'S MONEY BECAUSE OF YUO

thats weird because it did just happened very slowly. Oil went down to 27 a barrel last time it was that low was the last shemitah 2008

>thats weird because it did just happened very slowly

It definitely did not happen.

Look at the price of the s&p you little idiot

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A SHEMITAH TO YOU?

Sup Forums SAID THE MARKET WOULD SHIT ITSELF, IT JUST FUCKING REBOUNDED IN A MONTH.

YOU GUYS LIED, I SOLD AT A FUCKING LOSS!

>pol is smart
Kek

Sup Forums FUCKING LIED

I LOST MY FUCKING MONEY

I LOST FUCKING 10% FOR NO REASON

Well if you're stupid enough to listen to some people on a Swedish refugee trading forum you deserve it.

But I guess you just made this thread to shitpost.

Jews are smart. They realized that we were onto their tricks and decided to delay it. It would have been way too obvious if the market crashed at the perfect time predicted. Wait until September 2016.

But I agree with , you're just retarded either way. Never sell for loss, ever. 99.9% of stocks return to their original value in 3-4 years.

>Jews are smart. They realized that we were onto their tricks and decided to delay it.

Are you sure that's not just an excuse to explain having no fucking idea what you are talking about?

>Make big prediction
>Doesn't happen
>Opps haha the jews found out! It'll probably happen [next date] ... unless the Jews find out again and change it

I guess that's what i get for listening to a board of NEETs. I've seen the Sup Forums education threads, most of you barely passed highschool

2008 crash was nbd unless you do exactly what you did, NEVER FUCKING PANIC SELL, take your money you make, save at least 14%, buy index funds; fidelity, trowe, vanguard, etc a good variety and then forget about it. People who try to actively trade tend to perform worse, and most index funds beat hedge funds, if you want to buy dumb shit and try to "hit a home run" you can but keep it to a small percentage of your net assets, less then 10%

Business is a much better way to make money. There are plenty of businesses making like 15% profits. Try getting that with stocks.

Stocks are just how you keep money that you don't want to put to productive use from withering away into nothing. The alternative is you losing all your money to inflation.

Buy ethereum.

It's bitcoin 2.0

I'll tell you a secret Sup Forums:

>I bought in MGT at .22 cents
>shares are expected to hit $130 in one year

You suck at trading then. I am a futures trader mostly for metals/oils/coffee going in out trades daily, and markets were full bear mode during those times.

>Being stupid enough to listen to stock tips posted on a Mongolian Cave Painting forum.

Kek, I bet you get computer repair advice from Sup Forums.

Stock market crashes every 10 years. It's an old system that has way too many strange holes and needs to be regulated. The only people that steadily make real money are inside traders.

>Buy ethereum.
>It's bitcoin 2.0

I BOUGHT IT AT $13 LIKE THEY SAID ON /BIZ/

I ALSO BOUGHT FUCKING TRUMP COIN AND PEPE COIN

IT'S ANOTHER 20 YEARS OF BULL MARKET YOU KEK

>The only people that steadily make real money are inside traders.

How can that be true if the s&p has been averaging ~7-8% returns over the last 90 or so years?

Are you sure you're not just poor?

>I guess that's what i get for listening to a board of NEETs. I've seen the Sup Forums education threads, most of you barely passed highschool

You're the one who actually listened to said "board of NEETs" and lost money. You have no room to talk.

>inb4 I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

>You're the one who actually listened to said "board of NEETs" and lost money. You have no room to talk.

I trusted you guys, I can't believe you'd lie.

I thought you guys said "pol is always right", I can't remember one thing you guys have been right about.

I lost fucking $25k trading my mom's portfolio because of your shit, fuck you Sup Forums