I (21) let older men fuck my ass for pocket money AMA

I (21) let older men fuck my ass for pocket money AMA

do you let them cum in your ass?

how do you feel about it?

now that's some real 'pocket money' if you catch my drift.

whats the biggest youve had?

Why didn't the Seahawks run the ball? They were in the red zone with one of the top power backs in the league and I believe they could've punched it in for 6 points and a championship

How do i get into this line of work.

Do you like men, or do you consider your sexuality flexible enough to accept buggery since the money is good?
I've known some whores, and they were mostly awesome people.

This. Also, you're a lucky bastard OP.

Well I am actually straight I would never date a man. I just do it for the money.

I think about 8"

Only with condom. And well I get alot of money from it and don't think about it afterwards like I erase it from my memory

How much do you make?

Underrated

It's just money op, where you put it is your own problem.

Blah blah blah gay handegg sport only americunts care about

Will bitcoin survive august ?

I really hope for a huge drop so I can invest cash and then it should rise into the sky

From 20 to 200+

How long for 20?

Just a few minutes

How do you find your clients? I'm interested in trying this out. I had a situation with a neighbor a couple years ago where we'd exchange sex for money and it was really useful, but it kind of just fell into my lap.

>takes it up the bunghole from strangers
>"straight"

How can you ignore that constant throbbing anal pain

this. answer this.

There are plenty of sites on the Internet like Craigslist or grindr or whatever where you can just advertise yourself and tell your price

Yeah I've used those sites for fun tbh and tried to make some cash but generally people are stingy on there. Perhaps I should start offering prices and just prepare myself for a lot of "no" before I get a "yes"

Male whores are becoming more popular now even for straight guys. Because women's prices are way beyond normal already and many guys will pay 100 to fuck a girly dude instead of 400 for some fat chick