If humanity was so scared of super humans trying to take over all of mankind...

If humanity was so scared of super humans trying to take over all of mankind, why didnt they just genetically modify everyone into superhumans.

That way there are no "super" humans, because everyone would be one.

but that would mean superhumans are normal humans, then super super humans would try and take over all of mankind

didn't think about that did you huh

It's like you don't get the anti-Cold War theme that is so hammered in TOS

Because in the process, it created monsters with increased sense of aggressivity and will to dominate each others. Making everyone in this state would result in endless wars. Not a smart move.

Syndrome/10

By DS9 we've got guys like Bashir, so they were bale to make the process for more efficient. And if the process werent illegal there probbaly wouldnt be any rejects, like those ones that come visit Bashir once in a while.

That's probably the most faggy response I've read in some time. You must be a fucking woman.

This. Federation confirmed for adhering to Gene Roddenberry's idiotic 60s understand of genetics.

Edgy

>aggressive loud superhumans would be so cool you pussies! survival of the fittest!
>I'm scared of loud black people though

(You)

Gene Rot and Buried was a fag lover and a hippie wannabe feminist girlie man muddy cunt! Star trek is a SJW cultural marxist play ground now.

Because if they were super humans then there wouldn't be a show. Star Trek only ever has conflicts because The Federation is a bunch of pussies. Literally any scenario encountered in the show could've been solved by a warship

I want to write a scifi who where the show leads are the cunts to everyone else. Like a mirror mirror crew on steroids.

I can't wait for the day Tyrone and Jamal and DayQuan creeps into your home and rape you and your wife and your daughter then shit in your mouths.

You're all a bunch of weak pathetic SJW's reddit cunts.

>I can't wait for the day Tyrone and Jamal and DayQuan creeps into your home and rape you and your wife and your daughter then shit in your mouths.

huh didn't you like aggressive criminal people just a few posts ago. this is your repressed fantasy not mine.

>feminist girlie man

Do you know how he hired Laurel Goodwin, who played J.M. Colt in The Cage? He told her he felt the character should have nice legs, so he asked her to lift her skirt so he could inspect them.

is this post satirical?

do you guys think he was modified to have a big wiener?

Easy there, Buddy.

>I can't wait for the day Tyrone and Jamal and DayQuan creeps into your home and rape you and your wife and your daughter then shit in your mouths.

I love it when insecure Sup Forumsfags reveal their repressed sexual fantasies

I never said he was gay. I said he was a socially castrated weak man.

He wanted a fag in season 3 or 4. Sadly he passed on before he was able to shit on the lore.

you're all the fucking same, all of you.

Animals like you sell your daughters to these people because your Jewish masters told you to. You're all disgusting. BLM, indeed.

it's time to go back

>>

They didn't turn people into superhumans.
They bred some superhumans with genetic engineering.

When one of them or a beaner rapes you completely, I want you to remember my words, you idiot.

Same reason we can't just give everyone on Earth a billion dollars.

>watching TNG
>this 10/10 comes on screen

holy shit my fucking dick

But what about the super super humans.

Now that's a fancy dan.

Wife's daughter*

I love when the retards come to visit DS9 and you can tell Bashir is embarassed as fuck

You mean Tyrone and Jamal and DayQuan's daughter.

Jacks great I wish they had brought them in sooner, I wanted more comfy antics from superhumans

Do you want Star Trek to turn into Deus Ex?

Because this is how you get Deus Ex.

Pretty much this. Transhumanism is a slippery slope.

It's a bullshit double standard because the Federation is shown to contain cyborg member species.

What I think is bullshit is that something like Geordi's blindness could easily be cured by genetic therapy, but there's a taboo against even that.

Like the nigga don't need laser eyes or some shit, just give him some regular eyes. Shit, he can see better than a normal person does already.

There's got to be some kind of stipulation for the prime directive though. Phlox mentions the Binars in enterprise.

Even that is weird, because they allow genetic manipulation to cure birth defects and other developmental disorders... But they let Bashir be a retard.

Tell me about your childhood.

I really hope the new Star Trek series highlights the hypocrisy of the Federation and Starfleet in general.

I write if off as baby boomers not understanding the issue due their tenancy to be unable to differentiate a tool and the intent of it's user.

Simon Pegg blatantly referred to the Federation as a Fascist thought police state in Beyond. Too bad on that theatrical edit the destroyed the plot.

>2018
>I'm being chased down an alley by a group of black people (and maybe some mexicans)
>Cornered, I turn around
>"NO, PLEASE, DON'T!"
>Mexican walks up, penis fully erect
>rips off my pants
>in front of me, a massive black penis is released from its denim lair
>I struggle and squeeze my lips against the probing tip of his black spear
>meanwhile I feel the pressing of the mexican's cock on my anus, the breaking-for something truly has broken-sensation of penetration
>my mind, in a daze, flashes back to a Friday night on Sup Forums
>"Animals like you sell your daughters to these people because your Jewish masters told you to. You're all disgusting. BLM, indeed."
>tears stream down my face as I am pummeled from all sides by mocha cock
>Sup Forums was right

Too bad that universe will come to a close next movie when Kirk goes back to save his father and thereby renders the Kelvin time line moot (but not before meeting an older version of himself, played by William Shatner).

What I don't get is why there aren't any other species with augmentation. Everybody who isn't a part of the Federation should love that shit.

Lexx

>What I don't get is why there aren't any other species with augmentation

check, mate, and match

seventeen luv

Except for this dick and the nearly identical dick in an episode from around the same time obviously.

Klingons hate augmentation after that big retcon they made with the old human looking klingons in the original series being a result of a fucked up genetic experiments gone wrong.

It's hilarious how Stanley would get butthurt and commit genocide on a regular basis.
>Lexx, I don't like that planet. Blow it up!
>As you command, Stan.

4/5 genetically enhanced humans in Deep Space 9 are insane

2/5 genetically enhanced humans are waifus

Are you thinking about pic related? He wasn't augmented, his species was just on the verge of evolving into energy beings.

fuck... pic related

the slut was not that bad just a bit touchy, she would be fine as a dabo girl

and the quiet one was fine after being fixed, she broke herself again so all the idiots could get along

They were all fucked up because it was an illegal practice done under the table by shady doctors altering your kids DNA for lots of money.

If it were legal, and commonly done, or done to everyone, the process would have been perfected.

I didn't know Dayman visited the Enterprise.