Hey Sup Forums but the time this is posted, I'll have started the process of killing myself...

Hey Sup Forums but the time this is posted, I'll have started the process of killing myself. I'll try and post my feelings until I can't anymore. I'm overdosing.

timestamp

do it

Timestamp or gtfo

post some nudes while you wait. it's not like you have pride or anything

I don't have a pen. I feel hot

My heart is beating rapdlidly likenim having a heart ach

call 911 you idiot

sure faggot i bet you are. only 4?

No pen? write it with a knife on your dick. ps im a little hot too

what is in the pills

It's not that bad user. Call an amberlamps

No I've made up my mind.

Anyone have the prints from when that girl tried to kill herself and ended up throwing up all over the sink?

Trips have spoken

That's adderall

It sis that bad

post a picture of yourself

that's addy in the picture. I'm pretty sure they're 20 mg each. that's not enough to kill an adult

Why

show butthole

30mg extended release, I have a heart conditioned and it's 6

Cry for attention much?

OP, those pills look like adderall. If it's adderall, that's not enough to kill you. You're a fucking retard and can't even do this right.

Is your name by chance David Higgs?

You dumbass, knock that shit off. I tried to overdose on klonopin and only ended up throwing an EKG meter at a cop and thrown in a behavioral health unit in the hospital. Pull yourself together man...

My first name is Kevin

Oh, in that case, it MIGHT do it. Better chug hard liquor with it just to be safe.

the fatal dose would most likely be about 1360 mg

there's only 100 mg in the picture. 200 at most

Had some codka

Son, that's only like 60 mg of time released adderall. You won't die. You're an idiot

His name is Kevin...

That won't affect the adderall. Better chug a couple monster sodas.

Nice almost quads retard

i see at least 5 and those are 30mg extendos faggot kek if he has no tolerance and he chews them up he might die

>trying to die by stimulant overdose
Why would anyone choose this? Other pharms would have let you go easily, try opiates or benzos after you puss out and get your stomach pumped

I did chew and

That won't kill you user. But you will pass out and possibly suffer brain damage from blocking your airways and not getting enough oxygen to your brain. You will live the rest of your life as a self inflicted handicapped. You need to get yourself the fuck together and call the emergency number. You are not killing yourself right now, only making the rest of your life living hell. Call for fucking help now.

rolling for you to shove them all in pooper

But it's unlikely. Google the ld50. Now if he took a lot of caffeine with them after crushing them up and snorting them...

Tits or get the fuck out.

reroll

This immjgbt be my lash post boys

Rip OP

Better post your face then might as well (time stamp too)

/k/ here. This.
I've read a ton about ODs failing, and people waking up retarded forever and unable to attempt killing themselves ever again.

If you really are set on it, do it with fucking gas or a large bullet to the temple.

I'm literally telling you, don't be a retard, you fucking retard.

GG rip

Why not just cut yourself and get in a hot bath? Pills are such a pussy way to kill yourself. Remember, go vertical not horizontal

It won't block his airways. It's speed. Also unless he has a heart attack he won't pass out. Again, it's just speed.

If you don't call for help now, you will end up as a retard for the rest of your life. This can't kill you, not in the slightest.

Don't care, you know the rules, tits or get the fuck out.

Oman feelings dizzy

>snorting adderall
Opinion discarded. Dextroamph isn't water soluble and your nasal membranes won't absorb it

More trips of truth!

And the faggot population ever decreases.

Tell that cheaerinf butch it was her daulr

adderal wont kill you

Confirmed b8

overdosing on adderal lol
at least OD on coke, faggot.

From an overdose of a fairly moderate CNS? No. He will feel horrible and might develop a neurological problem, but he won't be a retard or a cripple. Wrong drug.

nah

totally calling bullshit on this

Furth?

Roger dodger bait confirmed. Abandon thread.

Good luck ODing on pills you dumb fuck. Almost never works.

Op gonna pass out, wakeup and have a slow agonizing death of liver failure. Happened to a friend of mine. Pills are 50 50.

Not even remotely true and it's not the dextro you're after. It's the amphetimine salt. It has two salts. Also both are water soluble

LOLOL AND ITS FUCKING ADDERAL

AHAHAHAH FUCKING FAGGOT THINKS HE CAN KILL HIMSELF WITH SPEED LOLOOOOL IF THAT COULD HAPPEN EVERY REDNECK ON EARTH WOULD BE DEAD

OP is doing this over a fucking FEMALE? !?!? Stop being a little bitch and fuck her best friend for fucks sake! Be a man!

>adderal
>liver failure

Sup Forums really is the dumbest board

>look guys I'm gonna oversdose and update you on how it feels
>type with tons of typos
Checks out, he must have killed himself for real guys, not fake at all

Your friend probably tried to OD on acetaminophen (the plebbest suicide method). OP is just going to tweak tf out and run to a hospital

YOU WONT DIE FROM THOSE ADDERALL LOL

Not the drug itself but the passing out and possibly obstructing his airways with the inevitable puke. So neurological damage will be best case scenario? Wow. What a future. /:

OP you should listen to these guys

Icant prove it's me

not gonna work. only time i ever almost died was when i stayed up for 2 days on coke than ate 5 klonopins and jammed a gram of "heroin" up my nose

lmao dude im prescribed extrended and rapids and i can snort both with major effects. youre an idiot. extendos are just hard to crush up

"...tablets can be crushed and snorted, or dissolved in water and injected". Also a salt not water soluble? Get your shit together.

op jsuk youre probably not going to die. youre gonna wakeup with severe brain damage and possibly constant fatigue

Sounds like a normal morning for me.

kek

I've done so much speed at once that I should have died, but didn't. Also, making typos is fucking horseshit. OP is a gigantic b8ing faggot.

YOU DONT PASS OUT FROM TAKING ADDERAL YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER

He is going to be awake for a few days and worse case scenario is he gets a mild case of stimulant psychosis that will go away.

You're all fucking stupid, I hope you learn what an exit bag is and use it.

Adderall?

Nice almost qauds retard

150 or 180 mg of addy won't kill you, you're going to be awake for a long time though.

Nice almost qudas retard

Nigga u thot

Nice almost qdaus retard

Ew, look guys, a nigger

Shill.

The very fact your talking about it means you won't do it

Kevin? How fucking old are you, like 50? Nobody uses that name nowadays

fuck you nigger thats my name

timestamp or didnt happen nigger faggot

Fuck you. I just got out of the hospital for suicide. If you kms fuck njgga I'm gonna pee on your grave

Do a flip when u jump.