Well there you have it Sup Forums the femnazis have gotten their hooks into dr who, what do you think of a fem doctor?

Well there you have it Sup Forums the femnazis have gotten their hooks into dr who, what do you think of a fem doctor?

I think you're a retarded man

Dr. Who hasn't be relevant in decades. Who the fuck cares???

Clearly, you're retarded.

It's been an established fact that timelords can switch genders during regens since at least the matt smith period so this doesnt bother me at all. I remember hearing mention of a black doctor and that Idris Elba was being thrown around but didnt bite and i would have been fine with that too. Im just glad they picked an actual actress and not some comedian or something.
>tl;dr wait til you see her in action for a couple episodes before drawing conclusions.

Interesting, that's not what I asked though.

I think it'll be interesting to see what direction the show takes. Especially considering all of the small men like you whose fragile masculinity is somehow threatened by a fictional, practically immortal, appearance-changing alien being a female for once.

competent actress, at least - pretty good in "Attack the Block" if you've not seen it.

She was great in Broadchurch.

It just seems like a trend right now, first ghostbusters and now this, I bet they'll even remake some of arnies best with a female lead.

go Sup Forumsbot elsewhere feggit

Why not? I see absolutely no problem with this.

Are there any popular female centric films that will get remade with a male lead?

I can't think of much, wizard of Oz, thelma louise, hunger games.

Someone will eventually do it for the lulz.

She comes from Skelmanthorpe, that is 2 miles from where I live

Why the fuck do you care about the sex of a shapeshifting alien on a bad tv show for losers?

Did I say it was bad? Yes I used the term "femnazi" but nowhere did I say (or imply) it was bad.

British film? I'm assuming she's from England.

sure, it prolly is.. doesn't matter though, because in the end it either works or it doesn't.

Ghost Busters flunked because it was a shit movie, not because the leads were female.

we'll have to wait and see about this, but so far we know they've picked a real actress for the job and that's a plus right there.

I don't care for this as much as I did for Ghostbusters. The Doctor always change its actor already, so it makes sense that it's sometimes a girl. I don't see why would anyone care.

If it bothers you
>like nigga just close your eyes lol

Go play with your fidget kid.

That threw me, then. It's not like someone to say something like that without implying a negative connotation.

only insecure faggots use the term "femnazi", faggot.

Exactly. Ghostbusters was a mediocre waste of talent.

Dunno, why do you care about this thread?

The fact you said femnazi kinda implied it bothers you though.

Dr Who is gay

Fuck off OP you faggot

>this one gets it

You find your own mental disability interesting? Wow you are much dumber than I initially thought.

Why CAN'T the doctor be a woman? You fucking nerds are jerkin off to a show about a space alien traveling around in a magical phone booth and you're upset about the genitals of your magic space alien?

Drink bleach, nerds.

I mean men did take over the My Little Pony fandom. Which Rule 34 is a perfect example of how that played out.

but I have no figdet kid

/thread

You goddamn nerds need to get out more

I also find his mental disability kinda interesting.

The show is shit tho.

I'm surprised they didn't make it a wheelchair bound transexual black woman.

I honestly think I'm just about done with people like you, OP.
Back in the day, we'd laugh at SJWs and the lulcows that were easy to reduce to hysterics, but I think it's time to take a look in the mirror. You get triggered by the smallest god damn thing, everything offends your delicate sensibilities and you need constant protection in your safe space from all those nasty bullies who keep breaking your favorite toys.

Here's how I feel: Sack up and act like a man, you pussy.

Femnazis are the extremists of the gender equality movement, their constant letters/petitions/protests are the reason Hollywood is making more movies with strong female roles. I felt they were worth mentioning, I doubt they ever would have considered a female doctor without them.

A fem doctor is fine with me, as long as the quality of the story is maintained and they refrain from virtue signaling.
It's the whole glass ceiling, men=sexism and "we're totally woke guys" shit that bothers me.

Fascinating, you still didn't answer the question though.

haven't watched that trash since david tennant

>triggered

Again, never said it was a bad thing...calm down and read it again.

you're right they need to be more equal and represent your kind, ie a fat basement dwelling handicapped autistic Doctor.

nobody takes your "feminazis" (or radfems or whatever) seriously, not even Hollywood. Hollywood makes more movies with female leads now, because it's high fucking time we get some movies with female leads. It's called thinking a tad outside the box, you know.

welcome to current year etc.

But that's not what the extremists do though. I mean, what's extremist about sending letters to Hollywood saying they want more female leads? That has never been my conception of feminazis honestly, this is mundane shit if you ask me.

would prefer a goofy old eccentric hag like a British Angela Lansbury for the part.

Ghostbusters didn't suck because they rule 63'd it. The film sucked because it was a terrible remake. Just another one in a long line of shitty remakes.

i think it will die from poor ratings

Letters petitions and protests...

Think anywhere in Hollywood wants a bunch of pissed off fems waving signs and getting signatures all day?

>Angela Lansbury

What were they thinking? Feminists and their SJW tactics have been ruining TV for decades!!

They really do need fresh material, doesn't matter what sex the leads are just something new.

I can't say, I don't watch this shit show ;p

That movie could have earned itself a lot more goodwill if it had been a sequel and not a remake.

Functionally it wouldn't have made any difference but it would have gotten die-hard fans of the original more on board if it had been the OGB passing the torch, or something along those lines.

Also, perhaps it would've allowed them to expand on the mythos of the series? Who knows.

Guessing by how thread is going nobody cares about sex, everyone hates dr who.

Again what's extremist about that...I always thought feminazis were the ones who advocated for the superiority of women over men.

I'm fine with it. Of course, I'm not an autist who requires fictional aliens to have the same genitals that I have.

A passing of the torch movie would have been great.
Basically the old ghostbusters got old and needed new blood to take over.
It would've shown respect to the classics, while being it's own thing.

>superiority

You said it right there user, normal stable and rational humans want equality not superiority.

Detecting samefag in this thread.

Sup Forums is already rallying to try and stormbot the ratings, but in the end the viewers will decide.

Posting here: triggered manchildren who still think girls have cooties. Grow the fuck up.

>Letters petitions and protests...
>waving signs and getting signatures
omg it's Rote Armee Fraktion all over call in the national guard!

gtfo lol

Feminazis have ruined Sci Fi for me, what's next a female captain or something?

this shit right here, spot on.

>autist

Did you just learn that word this summer? Did ya google "how to 4chin for newfags"?

I like Doc Who and think it'll work fine with a female Doctor.

the only reason its a female doctor is because doctor who has been boring for years and was on its last leg. this is just an effort to keep it afloat in hopes of not being cancelled
this isnt femnazis doing its the show's fault. they merely used the whole current political atmosphere to try and save a boring dead show

That's why I posted it here, those fucktards in pol are insane.

Having a female doctor is wanting superiority now?

>spergy response
way to prove the point there champ

Honestly my only problem is the absolute ass performance she gave in Broadchurch.
Forget her being a woman, she's subpar if that as an actress

>64 replies
>26 posters
sounds more like a bunch of people having a civil discussing, user.

Not at all, a female doctor who could be great, if she is written right.
It's the accompanying virtue signaling and calls of glass ceiling and men=sexism that show tendencies of female supremacy.

Its a joke in who canon that sometimes you become a woman. So why are those snowflakes so hurt? Itz freaky scifi. Captain janeway is laughing.

Hehe

It's kinda sad and funny at the same time how disgusting you pro murder and rape hate spreading regressives are.

And all in the name of TOLERANCE, eh?

Oh well....

So you're just going to deny the fact that pressure from women's groups is the reason for more female roles? (Hint:it's been going on for a LONG time)

Yeah sure thing bud..

I don't care about the gender of The Doctor, but I love watching man-babies cry about it. They're exposing themselves as being just as much a bunch whiny faggots as the SJWs.

After Capaldi, whatever.

Sup Forums is the actual retard board, not even /s4s/ can match their levels of moronism.

they reached singularity stupid around Trump's inauguration speech.

Janeway was an awesome captain.

this, ever so much this

>spergy

Full on summer in here folks!

No Ghostbusters was a heist by Feig and McCarthy. The girls had no character, cutout nonsense. They dient intend a real sequel With this silly story. Nothing todo Witz politics just moneys.

That's not her official Doctor outfit though right? Like that's just a headshot because it looks so dull. (Something I didn't like about Capaldi.)

I understand your point, I just don't see how it applies to the Doctor being a female for once.

C'mon retard.

All the female leads are being almost literally raped into their parts (see what I did there?). None of this roles are made to be female. I never had anything against female superheroes (or whatever). Lots of my fav shows have female lead.

But that doesn't fucking work if you put the female lead role in by force just to replace an MUH WHYTE MALE.

>So you're just going to deny the fact that pressure from women's groups is the reason for more female roles?
no, not at all, but I am denying that "pressure from women's groups" equal "extremis" or "feminazism" and.. there's a little more to it, than merely pressure from women wanting "stronk indipenunt womynz" in the leads, there's also the women and the men simply wanting to see something new.

who whudda thunk duuurrrr

don't care

I don't understand why, instead of stealing these characters(The Doctor, Ghostbusters, Thor, etc) , the femnists don't create their own.

Its one of the captains like janeway. The New story is not about the Captain but an ensign.

true, true dat.

>summer
newfag detected

They already made one with a female terminator

>still sperging
at what age did you decide you preferred the dick? Only massive, thundering faggotry could explain such hatred for women.

This.

Also, Janeway was amazin, but her gender wasn't forced into the role of a captain like the jews are trying to force everything now.

Female Thor? Are you serial?!?!?!

She said today that they are still deciding about her outfit

I made thread to see what non pol anons thought of a female doctor. Seems a lot of anons hate the show and the rest just don't care either way. Did get a kick out of all of the whiteknights that immediately got offended.

Everyone agrees that Voyager was the worst of series, along with her being the dumbest captain getting her ship stranded in the delta quadrant and continuing to put her crew in horrible situations with bad judgement calls. Ask anyone about captains and they'll say picard was wise but ask them about janeway and they'll always say she was wreckless and dumb.

Who gives a flying fuck. It's an inconsistent shitshow anyway.

Cool