Senate Bill Calls for Women to Register for the Draft

Senate Bill Calls for Women to Register for the Draft

roanoke.com/news/politics/wire/senate-bill-calls-for-women-to-register-for-draft-in/article_3029554a-6827-55cd-8347-ccd4553fffc1.html

Sure there is no draft so it's just symbolic. But what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2AGwrcqGXE
allenbwest.com/michele/the-best-argument-youll-ever-read-for-not-having-women-in-combat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think this country is beyond saving.

If feminists want equality shouldn't women have to register just as men do?

Men and women are not equal. Combat doesn't care about your feelings.

Feminists wanting equality is a misnomer. Let's circumvent this by only people signed up for the draft can vote.

That is not the point. Whether they are equal or not, if feminists fight for them to be treated equal then they should have to take both the good and bad right?

So older people can't vote?

>there is no draft

not until your jewish overlords call for it

Sure, in principle.

In reality this will be a fucking disaster. But I guess were pretty much in a race to the bottom at this point.

I had to register for the draft in order to earn my right to vote. Women say they're equal; they should need to do the same.

If they don't register, don't let them vote.

who have signedup*

drafting women in combat is obviously a stupendously terrible idea. but no one is willing to tell women that they're physically inferior to men in pretty much every way, so fuck it, some women are gonna have to die for feminism.

it's the future you chose, ladies.

Women honestly shouldn't be involved in any part of the military, except certain supporting roles. Maybe.

The United States has a male population of roughly 150 million people. That's more than enough to sustain the sort of military that the US needs.

I'm going to love the salty tears that comes from this to allow women.

I have no issue with allowing women, specially since they're all like MUH EQUALITY

Part of me hopes that feminists fight this an win. This would do two things. First, it would really show a lot of people just how disingenuous feminists are. Second, if there ever were a draft, men could just start "identifying" as women, for maximum keks.

>men could just start "identifying" as women, for maximum keks

kek indeed

I don't mind women being in the Chair Force since they don't do anything these days but sit in offices.

If the USA ever fights a conventional total war women need to be supporting the war effort from the home front if they want to win. They'd be a waste in combat aside from potential human shields.

Women don't want actual equality. Western women could not handle the way western men are treated. They were literally crumble and have breakdowns everywhere.

Women want all the benefits of feminism and chivalry, combined. "Equality" is just a buzzword; they want the best of both worlds. They want to keep the vagina privileges, while having all the benefits of being men yet none of the downsides.

It also doesn't help that so many young guys are such gay faggots who couldn't say "no" to a woman if their lives depended on it.

To be fair most feminists want the draft to be ultimately abolished

That image is too perfect.

Fiancee is an american citizen and is over in the next room having a breakdown over this. She feels like she did all she could to run from feminism and they're still finding ways to fuck with her.

Ayo hol up

>support this bill
>wait for the next war
>women are drafted
>immediately join the other side
>capture as many female soldiers as possible
>begin rape harem
>videotape rapes and send them back to US for profit

This is my plan if this bill passes. This is so exciting. Instead of having to see vets in wheelchairs they can actually view their daughters being raped in real-time. What a great time to be alive.

She still benefits from feminism even if she claims to oppose it so she can look cool to guys.

Tell her I have a virtual tissue she can clean herself up with.

mixed feels on this one
On one hand, I like that they're finally getting the downside of equality
But on the other hand, women are objectively shit when it comes to fighting, and they would be a detriment to our military. Especially since you can't get over the natural instincts of men to put themselves in danger to protect women. Not a good situation to have on a battlefield.

Not.. really. Have you seen what happens to the women who speak against radfems today? They still get stalked, harassed, threatened, etc. Most of the time its being done by fat bitches or nu-males. Even in the 90s when feminism was throwing a tantrum (because it also was back then too), there were women who had their homes burned down by psychotic feminists for disagreeing with them. There are people who can never go back to certain places because those cunts, who are now professors or in other spots of authority, ruined their lives.

Nobody wins with feminism.

>More than half of female Marines can't do 3 pull-ups
>3 FUCKING PULL UPS

youtube.com/watch?v=B2AGwrcqGXE

What a load of shit. Modern women today benefit from feminism and chivalry - see for my explanation on that.

It's impossible to hold women accountable for anything anymore, yet I am still expected to be a "real man" that is an abused, disposable tool. If I object to being a slave, I will be shamed for it.

Radfems are not hard to deal with. I hate feminism, but I support it in the modern sense, because it seems to be driving a wedge between the sexes. Women in the western world are far too fucking spoiled, and I've had enough of it. I don't care if some little gay dudebro fag disagrees with me, because like I said, guys these days can't even say "no" to women. Fucking pansies.

It's obvious to absolutely everyone that women are physically inferior in every regard. They could only serve as cannon fodder. Cannon fodder with coincidentally holds your nation's reproductive future.

It is fucking mind-boggling that this is even considered.

>the future is so bright

You do realize that some people are raised by feminist mothers who fuck them up, right? Both men and women?

Yeah, so? Nice quads though. The problem is not confined to radfems and feminist mothers.

It's an entire culture that effeminizes and emasculates men, and tells them that their only purpose in life is to serve women, and then serve society, and then die.

Women are cowards. Cowards are next to backstabbers in terms of soldier quality.

Sentry seems pretty based tbqh.

I think the gay faggots are the ones saying no to women, m8

My comment was much more directed towards the Army and Marines.

I agree, women in the Chair Force isn't a problem.

What I'm saying is that there are women who don't care about feminism and this can stem from just not giving a shit, upbringing, their culture, etc. There are women who wanted to be left alone from all of this and weren't because of the cult-like mentality of these people.

>mobile brothels for soldiers
Look fine.

If women can lead this country into war then they can die in them. I'm fine with this - women are equal to men.

Though the US hasn't used conscription in like 40 years, so it's really just meaningless symbolism.

>Anybody that stands up to a woman is gay

That's very 2016 of you, burgerfaggot.

That's just too bad. All women benefit from feminism regardless of if they support it or not. Women are immensely more privileged than men in western society and you won't get any crocodile tears from me just because you experience 1/10000th of the discomfort we do. Suck it up and learn to deal with it, you can't have it all.

>If women can lead this country into war then they can die in them. I'm fine with this - women are equal to men.

It's like you didn't read the article written by a female soldier in the first post.

Not everyone asked to "have it all". Some people were happy with gender roles, but their opinions didn't matter.

Women don't belong in combat. They're physically inferior to men, the don't have the comradery that men do, and they just don't think like men do.

allenbwest.com/michele/the-best-argument-youll-ever-read-for-not-having-women-in-combat

This might be helpful in turning the tide in future elections.

Except 20-30% of those guys are obese and a lot more are too old/young to fight. The US population does not consist entirely of adults.

You're whining too much. Our society still has gender roles, and they astronomically favor women and harm men. Your entitlement is amazing. I mean, it's nothing I haven't seen before, but still. You are painfully unaware of how much things benefit women.

I am surprised, though, that nobody is coming out of the woodwork with the anti-male shaming tactics and memes. Maybe all those femanon shills left? I guess.

What I've been trying to explain is that feminism doesn't defend the woman who wants to be a mother or a homemaker. It doesn't defend the feminine women, the traditional, the religious, the ones who want to be homemakers or mothers, etc. Feminists claim that things should be a woman's choice, but they take the ability to choose away from women by deciding things for them.

It isn't at all entitled to want someone to fuck off with their insane mantra.

Yes it does. You can do whatever the fuck you want, have all the benefits of being a woman AND being a man (yet none of the responsibilities), nobody will ever hold you accountable, you benefit from feminism 24/7, and men will bend over backwards to protect you. You are living life on tutorial mode with cheats enabled.

And oh, I almost forgot! If any men, especially young white men, don't want to submit to you, then they will be shamed, and told they are not real men, and basically harassed because they won't recognize your vagina powers and strong independent womanness.

You are entitled and you might even be autistic at this point.You can have it any way you want, most guys won't even say "no" to you.

Fellow Canadabro, I gotta be honest, you're sounding SUPER mad at women. I hate feminists...a lot...but we probably shouldn't shit all over all of them? And given that women jeopardize the lives of male soldiers, we probably shouldn't try and get them drafted.

Sorry, but that isn't how things work in Chile and thankfully so. Its only been psychotic women up here pushing for everyone to change then sending threats and car scratchings when not met with acceptance.

good the army can make whole battalions of female to draw fire away from male battalions. we can win wars again and get rid of some female trash it's a win win in my book.

I say we send all women into war so that they can learn to be this based. Nothing like watching others suffer because of your mistakes builds character!

WHY is it, that the cunts that scream the loudest for 'equality' are NOT in the service?
They also support gun control?
How fucking retarded are they?

Super mad at women? Why? All I'm doing is advocating for the EQUALITY they wanted, and aptly pointing out their modern privilege and how men are the losers in all of this. Women are fucking privileged in all this inside and out, upside and down.

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? I pointed out how things work, and yes that is how things work in the entire western world. Holy shit you are a spoiled fuck. Maybe I should give you more virtual tissues you slut.

It's a situation with no downside for women.

If they are part of the draft it takes away something men have to do but women don't.

If there ever is a draft the law will either quickly be repealed or basically all the women will be shoved into desk positions and new noncombat roles. If a draft is actually necessary shit will be going down and the army won't have time to deal with all the far less physically capable women draftees, their feelings be damned.

>someone is a grill if they disagree with me

Alright user, I guess we agree to disagree. Hope you're not in Alberta, stay safe.

I'm in Ontario you stupid slut. You're a femanon. Go fuck yourself, because obviously Chad doesn't want to fuck you right now.

>55% of women are failing
>While 99% of men are passing
>Clearly there is something wrong here
wow i hope she's not eluding to the tests being biased against women somehow
>1:50
Oh she is

Most women aren't feminists. Forcing women to register for the draft so that you can stick it to those ebil feminists is retarded.

Try talking to a female some time.

They'll fight it at first until it dawns on them that its symbolic, then they'll embrace it hardcore. Then WWIII starts and they all die.

All women benefit from feminism, even if they say they are "anti feminist". Hello, femanon. You just want to be a special snowflake with vagina privileges.

sounds fair to me. enjoy a nice tall glass of equality girls. there are plenty of non combat roles for them to fill so they don't fuck things up. latrines need serviced, potatoes need peeled, vehicles need washed and so forth.

>Most women aren't feminists.

Yeah, not in name, but start taking away their privileges and treating them like men and watch what happens.

it's not just women that will die
they will get the men killed too

Interesting how that article shows that the problem is men wanting to protect women too much. Not exactly how feminists portray men is it? Men want to protect women so badly that it becomes a problem. Let's hear feminists talk about that fact about how men really feel about women.

>If any men, especially young white men, don't want to submit to you, then they will be shamed, and told they are not real men, and basically harassed because they won't recognize your vagina powers and strong independent womanness

I'd like to call you a faggot but I have no idea what's it like to live in Canada and other feminist shitholes.

Don't bother playing the tough guy, wannabe alpha, "I have it so good because I'm a man" card. I am describing reality, it's just that westerners automatically and subconsciously see men as disposable slaves to women so people are by default turned off by what I say.

>that gif
WHAT