MERCENARIES DEUS VULT TO SAVE CHRISTIANS FROM MUDSLIMES

Christian Mercenaries Enter Islamic Territories, Kill Muslim Terrorists In Order To Rescue Christians In Heroic Crusade Against Islam And The Persecution Of Christians

shoebat.com/2016/04/30/christian-mercenaries-enter-islamic-territories-kill-muslim-terrorists-in-order-to-rescue-christians-in-heroic-crusade-against-islam-and-the-persecution-of-christians/

Other urls found in this thread:

flipflophammer.com/2016/04/30/christian-mercenaries-enter-islamic-territories-kill-muslim-terrorists-in-order-to-rescue-christians-in-heroic-crusade-against-islam-and-the-persecution-of-christians/
bootmace.com/2016/04/30/christian-mercenaries-enter-islamic-territories-kill-muslim-terrorists-in-order-to-rescue-christians-in-heroic-crusade-against-islam-and-the-persecution-of-christians/
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Serbians
How can one nation be so based

good post

>shoebat.com

I will support all my brethren in this psychological warfare, even if it escalates to a war.

USA and EU forever best allies.

Second source for non-believers

flipflophammer.com/2016/04/30/christian-mercenaries-enter-islamic-territories-kill-muslim-terrorists-in-order-to-rescue-christians-in-heroic-crusade-against-islam-and-the-persecution-of-christians/

And one more in case there is any doubt

bootmace.com/2016/04/30/christian-mercenaries-enter-islamic-territories-kill-muslim-terrorists-in-order-to-rescue-christians-in-heroic-crusade-against-islam-and-the-persecution-of-christians/

Save only catholics and leave protestants to die

T-t-thanks?

Dude no. You just gotta sort out the trash. Catholicism is not equal to perfect.

good post

Most are probably Orthodox though

youre welcome senpai

How to join?

ty

>shoebat

never heard of it desu senpai

some ppl posted other links

>With much help from Serbian Christian fighters, who really vanquished the terrorists and drove them out of the ancient city

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Bog I Hrvati

Karadžić dindu nutting wrong