So if I join the army and claim I identify as a woman does that mean they'll let me shower with the women in my unit?

So if I join the army and claim I identify as a woman does that mean they'll let me shower with the women in my unit?

Why would you want to shower with frumpy dykes?

You can probably rape them too and it's okay cus it's just a girls night in

Welcome to the future

in current military most likely
in a real military men and women would bunk and shower together since they wouldnt be little bitches

no the guys will have a blanket party and beat you silly

Would You Like to Know More?

Why not take it a step further?
Identify as a woman and demand to be rated by woman sports requirements.

Kek

Army (military) women are almost always ugly. The ones that aren't will be showered in 10/10 tier chad cocks. Likely you could just join a roller derby team for the same effect.

sports have already had men identify as women and win. women then claim its not fair but they also claim its not fair when they compete against men and lose so i think women just want to complain

>real military
>having cunts at all

Brilliant. And covered by all the female hygiene requirements, like how the US Army requires they shower every three days. Shit would be glorious to get a break twice over a week long field exercise. Use a real toilet, not bathe with baby wipes, maybe hit the PX on the way back to the field... Fuck.

>unisex
it'll just be an orgy fest.
prepare for an already skyrocketing STI epidemic to reach interstellar proportions

>ignoring 50% of the population
>not using perfectly good meat shields

Only in America can you kill people every day, but seeing another sexes genitals is terrifying.
God I fucking hate the protestant morals in this country.
Showers should be unisex in college and military, if are repressed population got used to seeing tits, dick, and pussy, we wouldn't be so perverted.

In fairness though... I did two deployments to Iraq as an infantryman. Seen some terrible shit, but I was trained for it. In the other hand, no one ever taught me how to handle seeing a pussy that looks like it belongs in an Arby's dumpster...

>fucking up your long-term population
>ruining morale

gb2Gurochan

All you have to lose is your pride. But what's pride doing for you if you're here right?

The "women" are only going to get uglier when the trannies show up.

>real military

Well they better be prepared for getting a train ran on them then