Your daughter comes home with this guy and says "hey daddy this is my new boyfriend Dequan"

Your daughter comes home with this guy and says "hey daddy this is my new boyfriend Dequan"

>what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/07/16/feminist-scientists-say-citing-research-by-straight-white-men-promotes-a-system-of-oppression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Open my heart to this nigger

>implying i don't give my daughter that good dick so she has to go find it elsewhere

That's a little extreme. You could just hand him your wallet, and hope he doesn't open up your chest like that.

Is he a STEM grad student or something? That wouldn't be so bad.

No the filename says he's a businessman.

> Dequan
> suit
Ask him if he needs a ride to his court appearance then drop him off somewhere in the woods.

But hes still a nigger. Affirmative action at its finest

Businessnigger

He looks like a clean cut fellow. I'd invite him to my table, crack open a brewski and get to know him better.

Chekd. See attached

Say "Nice to meet you Tyrone"

Cuck confrmed. Kill yourself my man

>uses affirmative action to become a business man
As far as im concerned he succeeded

He looks like a well-educated, successful man. No issues here.

He's clearly never worn a tie before this stated photo.

Thats why america is going to shit. Its no longer about who can do the job the best its about the color of their skin. Fuck that. I want the white guy who studied hard and made something of himself not the fucking nigger who barely made it by who only go the job because of fucking diversity

Naw hes old enough to have had a few court cases

wtf are you talking about. You use affirmative action to get into college. Not to graduate. He studied just as hard as the white guy

Ask em where the green at doe???

>Its no longer about who can do the job the best its about the color of their skin. Fuck that. I want the white guy who studied hard and made something of himself not the fucking nigger who barely made it by who only go the job because of fucking diversity

Bhahaha, you'll love this article then

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/07/16/feminist-scientists-say-citing-research-by-straight-white-men-promotes-a-system-of-oppression/

It's over man. We lost. I'm just gonna stay in my room and play video games till the feminists and niggers start eating one another.

Thank god she's not dating a white trash Trump voter

Tell him I would have voted for Obama a third time and remind them the party is tomorrow.

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

I smell close minded new faggots I'm out

JEB! Is that you?

Nah just not as insecure as most people on this board.

Bullshit the way college is set up is to keep the white men down. Theyre nothing but liberal cesspools. Also affirmative action gets them the job

this guy went there

Not insecure just i actually care about the future of our race

he looks like a genuine fellow

If niggers are so great why is africa such a shithole?

Cuck. I bet you want to eat his cum out of her pussy to

bcus evil white devil attack peaceful africans but we rebuilding

thats like saying if whites are so great, why do they have tornadoes every year?

also, your mum XD

Jesus fucking Christ you're one sad little cunt. Keep making excuses for yourself instead of manning the fuck up and making something out of yourself. If you're a straight white man, you've come into the world that recognizes you as superior to all others - and you still act like giving other any sort of handicap to bridge the gap between themselves and you is somehow unfair?

You're a whiny, privileged little bitch who will never amount to anything. Kill yourself.

Why? Seems like a pointless thing to stress about.

>Thiiiiiis

an hero. all is lost.

skin him like a pig

It's ok sweety but please lock your doors I don't wanna hear your giggles.