BBC unveiled the new Doctor to be a woman, where are you Sup Forums and what are your thoughts?

BBC unveiled the new Doctor to be a woman, where are you Sup Forums and what are your thoughts? youtu.be/_-_bSdWEYK8

>inb4 latefag

i don't watch doctor who, but i really don't care. if she can perform the role as well as her predecessors, what's the problem?

It's cuntwashing male roles. It's sexism.

I know people complain she's a woman in a mans role, but she's pretty mannish honestly. Pic related.

cuntsmudging

Timelords can regenerate to either sex.
And that's been canon in the series for decades.
So it's a natural evolution that to be honest should've happened years ago before it became a big deal.
Anyone triggered about it doesn't understand the show or the character.

It's ok, he's a chick now...

ITT - Broflakes complain because a tv show about a time-traveling space alien in a magic phonebooth has dared to allow a woman to be the main character.

If you're upset about the doctor's gender, you aren't the audience they are writing for.

what?

It's about the writing, the casting is a minor part.

>broflakes

only women and homosexuals even watch this show.

i don't give a fuck about that shitty show.

I hope they have a good story for that
Because if it was just for pandering the SJW community, it will suck so much.
At least this is a serie when presenting the new doctor is traditional, instead of "We present, female Thor"
I wanna give ti the benefit of the doubt, people are so defensive agains this kind of SJW propaganda that they react bad to anything similar, even when if in cases like this, makes logic sense for the lore.

But if she is a one dimentional SJW ideology dispenser, we can all go back here and say "man, that was bullshit, go to hell SJW pandering"

Stopped watching because Clara was such a shit companion.

>only women and homosexuals watch this show

Then why do you care enough to post about the change? Sounds like you're coming out of the closet in a rather public way...

dr who sucks, its campy and lame.

the fact that so many greasy little nerds are buttmad is great though

kek

i've never watched Dr Who
i don't care
i can't imagine giving a shit about this

Awww SNAP!

I hope the dr still has his cum rag so he can have his own baby.

Seems that a lot of people who never cared before are suddenly very interested in Dr.Who.

Maybe we should change Climate Change, or Wealth Inequality to a woman

I think you mean Nurse Who.