Leads almost every passing category among active players

>Leads almost every passing category among active players
>Only one ring

What went wrong?

QB's hold almost every passing record against the Saints defense.

it's a team sport

Because he wears a funny hat

Passing is a meme stat. It's like having 80% of possession in Soccer but not scoring.

defense sucks

brees isnt as good on the road

Dome babby

He stat pads late in games that he's losing. He loses games because he has a high int % amongst the elites my

He's the melo of the NFL

>trash defense ever since Owl win
>shit outside muh dome
also they only won that one time because the Vikings choked in the NFC championship

Teams can focus their draft picks and cap budget on offense or defense. The Saints focus on offense are are always getting blown out.

To be fair, he did lead what was one of the biggest joke franchises in the NFL to their only Owl win.

except for the fact that he has a ring . melo's college ring doesnt count

Bountygate

/thread

Wtf I love Brees now

he doesn't get to play in a dome in the playoffs

Manlet

/thread desu

quick. who is the best receiver he has played with? Cuz as far back I as I can remember, he has had scrubs as far as the eye can see.

oh right. and their defense is atrocious.

idk that brandin cooks nigga has wheels

He had Jimmy Graham
And marques Colston
Tbh I forgot the latter's name and has to look it up

He's garbage time clutch

Place Brees on the pats and system Brady in New Orleans, Brees would have several rings

colston was a 7th round pick lmao, and graham got exposed once he left new orleans

no one makes receivers like brees, he turned willie snead, an undrafted guy, into a 900 yards a season guy

He's a legit stat padder

Assmad Patsfags say Peyton Manning was because Peyton has better passing stats. But Brees is an actual stadpadder

Bad karma. That guy is a pos.

Joe Horn

>Vikings choked in the NFC championship
dubs checked

Wasn't that the year BountyDefense killed The Favre?

>no one makes receivers like brees, he turned willie snead, an undrafted guy, into a 900 yards a season guy
Sounds familiar.

>he only has 1 ring

do you guys know how fucking stupid you sound? Do you have any idea how hard it is to win a superbowl? Or how many great players never even make the playoffs never mind the incredibly small minority who are lucky enough to win it all?

>dome babby
>bounty gate babby
>ref babby
>payton babby
>manlet

Select all

>a fucking leaf

If he leads the league in yardage, accuracy, etc each year, he should have more rings, right?

no, absolutely not. I'll repeat, you're a fucking moron

new orleans has had the worst or close to the worst defense in the league for like a decade. Except the one year they won the super bowl. Pretty big fucking coincidence isn't it? Oh wait, please tell me how peyton fivehead "won" his last super bowl single handedly and totally wasn't carried by the best defense of all time

Vikings didn't choke, they got bountygated.

>Hard to win a super bowl

Move to the AFC where the Championship game is called the Patriots invitational.

man melo is never going to get a ring

poor guy, but he really isn't championship material. not a gamer, no real work ethic.

>the only time in his life he had 10 tds in a season was with Peyton Manning

interesting. it's like Peyton makes the players around him look better than every other QB

Show us more of your ignorance

Sauce?

for multiple seasons the saints had the best record on the road actually

>he doesn't know about the Saints """""defense"""""

Shit defenses, Payton and the old LB/Asst head coach are retards.

>he has a high int % amongst the elites my

I can only find 8 guys who are lower all-time.

>muh dome meme
Before this recent stretch where the Saints have had historically bad defenses every year, he had one of the best road records of any active QB.

>muh garbage time
What do you clowns expect them to do when they are behind, play McCarthyball? Most of the times they're losing the game is a shootout because he's the only thing keeping them in it.

A good QB would carry. Carr almost did.

Brees has had like 2.5 seasons in New Orleans where he had a better defense than what Carr has had so far in Oakland. He's had 3-4 that are among the worst EVER. He had the worst ever for 2 years in a row, they literally broke their own record of shittiness.

we should have two

fucking rex grossman

Circumstance.

Brees was a joy to watch for me all the way back to his Purdue days. Purdue sucks.

Reminded me of Favre, only more intelligent & tiny.

Patrick Mahomes reminds me of Brees, only less intelligent & taller.

There, I said it, Patrick Mahomes is the next Brett Favre. I also fell in love with Ryan Nassib in the past, so my judgement is sketchy at best.

Literally some of the worst free agency moves this side of the skins

This is the universal mid 30s and balding hat

>career 152.1 passer rating
You were spot on on Nassib. Sucks that by the time Eli retires, he'll be in his thirties too

Perhaps the rest of his team. Bountygate didn't help either.

Yet when they're up by double digits late in the 4th Brees is still out there chucking it deep padding those stats.

played for 2 historically awful franchises. It is some kind of miracle he managed to drag New Orleans to a Super Bowl appearance, let alone win it

>manlet Qbs

When will they learn

Better than Rodgers.

So close to being better than Peyton too. If it is ever confirmed that Manning broke all those records in 2013 because he was using HGH, Brees will move ahead of him on the all time QB list.

>new-orleans-saints-quarterback-drew-brees
>new-orleans-saints
The answer is right there in your file name

He used to regularly call out Goodell. He will never win another one.

Mostly the Saints inability to put a defense around him. But also because he's inconsistent as fuck sometimes.

Just this year he had a 5k passing yard year, but in the middle had a 2 game stretch where he threw 0 TD's and 6 interceptions between the 2. Then the next week he's back to throwing 400 yards against the jags or some shit.

Name some pro bowl wide receivers he played with.

My dad always called that a cocksucker cap. Apparently other people call it that too.