Goddammit it's only 7 pm and is running out of vodka, I have no money for more, pic related...

Goddammit it's only 7 pm and is running out of vodka, I have no money for more, pic related, just started drinking a little after 5, I hate being this alcoholic, yeah I drink shit so what it's like 12 bucks for a half gallon

dude listen, im 37 years old and have drank hard over the years. if it gets to be like 11 pm and you are sober and going through withdrawals get your ass to the emergency room.

I have enough quarters to go get a four loko and there's a store less than a mile from me

Get help, nigger. Just had to bury my best friend from college from alcohol withdrawal. He was in a hospital the entire time. 34 years old. Used to drink the good stuff, but as his ha it grew he could only afford the cheap shit.

It's not worth your life.

its 8 pm you retard

learn to read time

doesnt sound good bro. lemme give you a heads up on alcohol withdrawals. sweating and and insomnia are normal. so is a little bit of twitching. however, if you start hallucinating then thats potentially fatal, and you need to get to the hospital.

I've been to rehab 3 times, 30 years old and when I was 20-25,used to kill a half gallon of vodka and 3 lokos a night, on top of xanax and hydrocodone, went to rehab twice there at 25, stayed in a sober home where I went to rehab, met my wife of 5 years there, she left me a year ago because of my drinking, been heavily drinking again since then, have a shit job so paying for vodka with change almost weekly, fuck my life. We even had a kid together he's 7 now haven't seen him in a year.

>time zones don't exist
Jesus Christ you're too stupid to live

All right, listen. A guy in your situation has pretty much no chance at a good future, except a drug called Naltrexone. It's worked for me and other people. Takes away the physical cravings. Being bored and depressed and lonely are still problems, but it handles the cravings.

>he fell for it

I can't believe you typed this so well, your not drunk?

I've already drank almost a half gallon and feel barely drunk, you know the worst thing in the world? Being a fucking complete alcoholic and running out of liquor

you should probably just kill yourself then. you would save a lot of money not having to buy more alcohol that way

I have never heard of this drug, can you tell me about it, your story, I am starting to think my drinking is getting a bit out of hand, I'm not in any type of trouble with work, money, law or anything just thinking I need to make some changes

The euphoria alcohol causes is due to opiate receptors in our brains. Naltrexone blocks that process. So you dont crave it or get rewarded by it. But like I said, all the other stuff like boredom and loneliness remain.

Thanks for the response user,hHow long did you take the drug, were their side effect, what happens when you do drink,

A little, not enough though, I'm fucking invincible when it comes to drugs and alcohol, refer to my previous post Idk man I just have an incredible tolerance to anything, me and my ex wife got ahold of some Trinidad scorpion peppers and she took a small nibble and was literally crying and threw up like 3 times, I ate the whole pepper and was like..."what?", smoked 60x salvia and felt nothing while I laughed at my friends who nearly died from tripping, one of them sat on my bed for an hour saying "im jumping into a jackolcalyde" over and over, and I felt nothing and laughed, it's a curse trust me, snorted a lot of coke felt nothing so I stopped trying that, exos do nothing for me, tried many times in my early 20's, did meth alot when I was 14, barely did anything, I swear i could be on Stan Lee's superheroes, the man that can't get fucked up, tolerance is too high to EVERYTHING

Stop being fucking gay, calling yourself an alcoholic just makes you look like a pathetic wretch.

There is no such thing as alcoholism, just weak people.

kill yourself

Nice quads

Spoken like a true high school kid.

Nigger you have no fucking clue, wait until you get out of 6th grade and learn life a little kiddo

>boooo hoooo hooooo
>i drank more then the average amount for a person.
>Im such an alcoholic.

Spoken like true 30+. Just because you drank your way through your twentys doesn't mean you are an authority on alcoholism.

Op here, finished the bottle in one fell swoop, feel a little buzzed I guess, think I'm gonna go grab a loko, worst thing is I have no fucking cigarettes

So why do you keep doing this stuff if it does nothing to you? You're the dude that brags the day after about how much you drank the previous night like it impresses people. I saw that back in college, used to be proud of drinking a lot. Now I can have a couple beers and be buzzed and social and for $40 cheaper.

nigger just fuck off, like i said you stupid bitch I've been to rehab 3 fucking times and I'm still drinking a half gallon plus, just go to bed you have school in the morning and have absolutely no goddamn idea what addiction is, fuck out my thread

The main side effect is called "Anhedonia" which means lack of pleasure. And it sucks. You dont feel any joy.

Trust me I hate this I ain't trying to brag to anyone what the fuck

Nope, but the fact that it runs in my family and I've seen multiple people become slaves to it and ruin their lives does.

Good luck man, You gonna go through some withdraw symptoms in a while. Hyperventilate. I have faith. You'll get another bottle. Just consider what you're saying here. [From another Liquor lover]

>been to rehab three times

I once knew a guy who tried to kill himself 6 times. Its obvious that he didnt want to kill himself and only wanted attention. I think that this is the same case with you.

Listen to yourself, it could possibly help you if you realize that you only drink for attention.

So your blaming genetics on your drinking problem? So your daddy drank so it must be completely cool to be just like him?

get rid of the hard stuff. I got tired of waking to chest pains, so now I only drink beer. The hard shit'll kill ya bro

American and Canadian Indians are pre disposed to having alcoholic problems because of welllllllll, they didn't have alcohol to drink, faggot.

Where did I ever say I have a problem with drinking?

What I said was you're an ignorant child for your statement on alcohol addiction.

Also, my Dad doesn't drink. Nor my Mom. Got any other bullshit theories, junior?

>A gallon of vodka, 3 lokos, on top of xanax and hydrocodone

You were god-tier user, proud.

Umm I never said I tried to kill myself? And if you think im "drinking for attention" you know absolutely nothing about addiction and You are a fucking goddamn idiot 12 year old looking for attention, I barely know anyone, family all gone and there's people at work, and they don't know, so shove your stupid comment up

Ain't nothing to be proud of fuck my past

The high was good at the time, was it not?

huffing jenkem >>>>>>>>> alcohol

Withdrawals are only an issue when you can't afford to drink.

If you can't afford ~$10-20 a day for your habit, you probably shouldn't have that habit. Honestly not trying to be a douchebag, it's a valid point. If you're really that strapped for cash, the money should be going elsewhere, like bills or groceries.

I'm still fairly young(25), but have been drinking heavily since I graduated high school. My job isn't the best but after paying the necessities, I always have money left over for beer, bud, smokes and usually whatever other liesure I plan on indulging in.

The only time I actually run out of money is when I decide to go out and do some coke, but always kick myself in the ass for it. But I always have enough change and empty cans lying around to scrape by until I get paid again.

TL;DR - If you can't afford your habit, you really shouldn't be doing it

Hanging with Larry jenkems is the best.

Dude i don't even fucking remember, I know there was a whole summer literally gone from my life when me and a buddy were snorting like 12 xanax a day on top of almost a gallon of jack each, one thing I remember from summer of 2007, ONE THING, is waking up 3 miles from our apartment in a dumpster and were both wearing hazmat suits and surgical masks, no fucking clue, was awake for about 5 minutes then passed back out, that's about the only thing I remember that year...5 minutes

I brewed hard cider, $3 a gallon, just needed to get some yeast to start and I Joey st keep it rolling from the existing yeast sludge, the cheaper the juice the less preservatives, ready in 2 weeks, so keep a few going at a time, I brew to 12%, but you can get 20% yeast

>The only time I actually run out of money is when I decide to go out and do some coke,

Fuck I miss coke. Haven't had any in a year. That said, I spent like 2 grand on it one summer so it's probably for the best; fuck me.

Post a study

My points still stand. Its your problem for taking my post personally. You stated that genetics were a cause for alcoholism and i put that into question. Now instead of providing evidence you insist of calling me an "ingnorant child". Just leave.

I used attempted suicide for attention as perhaps a way for you to understand that you have an immature lust for attention. Addiction is a word that weak people use to justify being a fucking loser.

THAT. IS. AMAZING.

fucking hazmat suits!!

Snorting Xanax though. Disgusting.

Drink, coke and weed is all a nigga need

>literally has no fucking idea what true addiction is
idiot

I've always thought about brewing my own but have no fucking clue where to start. Obviously I could just look it up but I can't focus for shit when I try to read anything more than a few paragraphs.

My mom actually takes care of this handicapped guy that makes his own moonshine in his apartment, she said he'd be willing to show me the entire process as he does it but I'm always far too drunk to drive when her and him do it(they do it on her later shift) so I've never made it over there

Looking back it is a funny story but fuck if we got into that what the fuck else did we do? Anyone else in here who has done ALOT of xanax should know what I mean, sure alcohol makes you blackout, but xanax is twice as bad, mix the two and holy shit it didn't even happen

This. studies have proven the genetic link to addiction.

Alcoholic here. People don't understand the loss of control. An addict's brain literally can't process costs and benefits the way normal people do. They have lost the capacity to regulate their behavior in a normal way. They may learn to manage themselves, but it's a very different sort of existence than non-addicts are used to.

im 29 and 10 months sober OP

get help and stay clean

i know it's hard but it's worth it to get your sanity back, to get your control back

i went hard as fuck on xanax and scotch from age 26 to 27, went to rehab, managed a couple years sober, relapsed intensely, now have 10 months and it really is better on the other side

get professional help, get 6 months under your belt, hopefully more like 8 months, and re-evaluate how you're feeling

>he'd be willing to show me the entire process
you should get your ass over there and learn it before the fucker dies or something, you'll learn a lot more in person than from online guides

Yeah dude I would have been so worried omfg

Also yeah, a few times I've drunk and taken strips of Valium before. I would normally lose about 2-3 days of memory..

Nigga I lost almost an entire year lol, lots of weed, Jack Daniels, 12-20 xanax a day, and 4-5 lokos a day will do that, thats what me and my friend were doing, good times man

Think you quoted the wrong person there, lol. But yeah, coke is where my "if you can't afford it, it shouldn't be a habit" philosophy comes from.

I was really bad into it for about a year, I was working and stealing/selling anything that wasn't nailed down just so I could cop my next bag, before that it was oxy/heroin to a much worse extent. But when you're a full-blown opiate addict, you don't really see things so clearly.

My coke habit was much more expensive, and miraculously at some point I just thought to myself that I really needed to stop
No idea how much I had spent, easily $5k+

Now I just drink heavily, and smoke weed. Once and a while I'll get some oxys, very rarely I'll buy some coke. I really like to keep track of my "finances" these days, but man, when I really get itching for some blow there's no stopping it until I do it. Luckily I have some self control when it comes to it though, I'll do it one night and not touch it for a long time after.

>blackout 2 hours after starting drinking
>don't remember 6-8 hours of every day
>"sleep" other 8
>part of day that I remember only lasts 3-4 hours
>perception of time goes 5 times faster than non-alcohols
>have to check computer calendar to find out what day it is
>sometimes hard to remember what year it is
>started drinking at 30
>suddenly realize I'm 48
>only feels like about 3 years went by since I was 30
>realize I'm not going to get married by 40 as I planned
>realize I missed the prime of my life, all downhill from here
>drink more to forget it

I couldn't do that for more than a couple of days, most folk I know, even less. I guess you really did have a problem OP

>There is no such thing as alcoholism, just weak people.

People who don't drink are strong, yeah right.

I brew my own Scotch. They sell it in kits on Amazon for about $100. You get a tabletop oak barrel and starter flavors, dump in tasteless vodka or everclear, flavor bottle, let age 4-6 weeks, get scotch.

I know man, I really want to but as I said, always too drunk when my mom works her later shift. Plus it's about a 45 minute drive from where I'm at, so even if I asked my mom to pick me up and bring me so I could learn it'd probably be a solid no because she'd have to leave an hour and a half early to make it to work on time.

It's not like I can just go without drinking for one night and go check it out, it's a multi-week process and I'm pretty sure I'd have to go every day from start until finish.

I drive drunk pretty often but only places that are really close, anything more than like 2 miles I refuse to do unless absolutely necessary. A DUI would really suck, plus there's no way I could live with myself if I somehow managed to kill somebody

Honestly glad I'm not that bad anymore, ever since my divorce, (raised her fucking kid from 2-8) (now I don't even exist anymore) was sober for MOST of that, started drinking a few beers here and there towards the end, she knew everything about me, knew I was an alcoholic but working on it, I met her right out of rehab the second time, she had a 2 year old from a previous marriage that didn't work out, I was his dad from 2-8, I raised him though his childhood, we had a paid off house together, and one day she decides her 56 year old boss is better than me....started hiding her phone when I became suspicious, she was cheating on me for the last year, we are officially divorced for a year now and not a day goes by that I don't think about her, and my stepson, with the new guy he should call grandpa

I have a pretty good understanding. You want to use addiction as free pass to act like a child.

Im going to level with you, i drink as much as you or maybe even more than you... But i don't go around whining about "muh genetics" or *i just just drank a handle of vodka i must be an alcy."

I dont let my indulgences interfere with my overall well being, if i wanted to i could stop drinking for weeks, in fact i just did when i was on vacation.

No, people who drink and dont let it affect their life are strong.

Fuck you, in all seriousness I hope you eat a fucking bullet from a random nigger driveby
You're like 13 and have no idea about anything

Fuck you too, no knowledge of addiction whatsoever, never drank a beer or snorted a pill in your life you fucking fat virgin

itt: 11 year old virgins who have no idea about anything

Haha there it is, the ol' "you dont know anything i hope you die." you know what that means? It means i have won yet another internet argument. Hip hip hooray for me.

You would be surprised, I just dont hold it as a badge of honor that im worthless individual that cant control themselves.

I agree with both, honestly. I always think it's a good life choice on part of people who don't drink, but they're also the fucking worst to go out places with. Especially the non-drinkers that just have a few every once and a while, and get so retardedly drunk you can't stand to be around them.

Luckily for me, all my friends are also functioning alcoholics(except one wastoid, but I don't really consider him a friend anyway), so we can all go to the bar and get trashed yet still get up at the asscrack of dawn and go to work.

I honestly have no "reason" for my drinking(whatever excuses people use i.e depression, stress, whatever), I just love being drunk. Obviously it's an addiction at this point, though I will admit I do justify myself by thinking shit like I work hard, it doesn't negatively effect my day to day life or work, etc.

Will it eventually kill me? Probably. But who the hell wants to be a withering old man anyway

So you're a functioning alcoholic, in other words? Able to go a few weeks sober before going back to heavy drinking? "Know" you can quit at any time, yet you don't?

So was I, then I got sober and my life improved tremendously. It's a lot better on the other side, my friend.

Fuck you stupid bitch 12 year olds, I'm out, hopefully you stupid shits die soon because goddammit you dumbasses are too fucking stupid to be alive, fuck you all

You should get one of those handheld breathalyzers, I think they're about $50. When you get up to go to work, you think you're fine but I bet you'll blow a 0.12 or more.

Just wait until you get a DUI and find how much it fucks up your insurance and career.

I've had like 7

I don't drive drunk. Once and a while if I'm at my friends who lives down the road, but it's a half mile from my house and there's never cops on this road because it's in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

I usually just walk down there anyway unless I need to bring something that requires using my truck

Nice quads nigga. It's 3:30 am here, and I'm drinking some weird polish grass vodka and strong beers, listening to some sweet music. 22 year old neet. I don't I'll ever have a future, and I honestly don't know if I care. Pardon my egdiness.

Are you bragging about being a total Fuck up?

I completely missed your point. Yeah, you're probably right, if I got pulled over early morningI could be screwed.

Never really many cops on my route to work either, I drive 2.5 miles to the shop then hop shotgun in a tractor trailer and go.