Any of you faggots seen/have recommendations about this movie? I'm thinking about getting high tonight to watch...

Any of you faggots seen/have recommendations about this movie? I'm thinking about getting high tonight to watch, but Idk if it's worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBKArQKBf5U
youtube.com/watch?v=uNU_QF8Rxk0
youtube.com/watch?v=57OEGfHv9IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude that's Fritz the cat he's very mad he's like grrr I'ma writer I deserve more respect that's Fritz the cat.

Indeed it is

It's meh.
At the time it was pretty edgy and offensive. these days it's kinda pointless.
5/10

Most of Bakshi's stuff is worth it, particularly if getting right minded first.
If you haven't seen it, I'd also recommend Bakshi's Lord of the Rings, and Wizards.

*EDIT;
I thought you meant just the pic. Is that the plot of the movie? The trippy visuals are what makes it look cool to me, but I know nothing else about it

Ah. So it's just a "watch it and forget it" kind of thing. That's what I expected, from what little digging I did.
Duly noted. Imma check those out depending on how I like this one

Yep In one of his 9 lives he meet Hitler Fritz not only meets Hitler but also MEETS and fucks a crow lady

Was an animated slice of life movie from the time, as above mentioned, kinda edgy for the time for actually discussing some of the drug scene, gangs and even the late 60's early 70's anarchist movement.

Still pretty cool to see if a little dated, really gives a feel for perspectives at the time and it has some caricatures that would be considered incredibly taboo today. Give it a watch if you haven't seen it.

now now, no need to lie, the scene with the cops who are pigs inside the jewish synagogue is weird enough

>Hitler Fritz
Kek, for some reason
The other part I mentioned is I'm doing some creative writing about that time period. If it's like you say it is, I think it might be a decent source of inspiration.

Wizards is some Dragon's Lair/Heavy Metal trip
LotR is Wookiee orcs

If you're going for some real character pieces Bakshi is the guy to go to. If Fritz is interesting for you and you're going for that angle I'd also recommend Bakshi's "Heavy Traffic" and "American Pop".

First is the life story of an aspiring new york artist turned small time pimp/gangster in the early 70s. Second is multi-generational story of a family who flees Tsarist russia for America and how the successive generations find their success and downfall in music. Bakshi does some really odd stuff that would be heavy character pieces in live action, in animation it's pretty nuts.

Coonskin and Heavy Traffic are worth a watch

It's actually a pretty shitty movie. Go watch The Wall or something.

Similar to Heavy Metal, from the 80s? That movie fucked with me, for some reason
Also noted anons. Thanks!
Just out of curiosity; what sucked about it?

Way more Acid Trip way less vignette show than heavy metal. Wizards is an odd movie, it's a postapocalyptic fantasy and the animation is, strange. Elves, wizards and lots of rotoscoping, friend's experience suggests do not do acid on first watchthrough.

very fun movie if you are high, watch it with a gf if you can the sex scenes are suprisingly hot

not even a furry

kek

heavy traffic is a classic, homer simpson was 100% ripped off from the dad character

it's not do something else

Decent movie, worth to watch high at least once. Kinda weak on the plot but has key moments and a SICK soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBKArQKBf5U
youtube.com/watch?v=uNU_QF8Rxk0

Don't know where to find acid where I live, so not a problem for me lol
>watch it with a gf if you can
I asked for recommendations about a movie user, not feels

tryhard edgy movie by today's standards - if not for very relevant social and political commentary.

The first riff I learned on guitar was the one that plays when the bunny biker shoots up. they just don't make shit like that anymore

come on don't let this good thread die I don't wanna searched through cuck ylyl andy sixx loli bullshit again

Just saw that scene actually, to test it out before posting thread. Music was sick, but the horse tits were odd to me (probably something I could get over though, if there's a lot throughout)

>mfw when user says that I made a good thread
I agree though. As cancerous as Sup Forums has been, this is the worst I've ever seen it. Any break from the cancer is a good thing

yeah i don't know, i think since i watched it so young (11) maybe it's got a special primal attraction for me or something. can't help but find Bakshi's girls hot even if they got hooves

you should really read Crumb's original strips. Bakshi's film is a pale dilution.

tl;dr: Highly entertaining, some impressive bits of animation, characters aside from Fritz himself are pretty flat but it's certainly worth a watch. Funny too.

this blacked/cuck shit is the absolute worst cancer i've ever seen, even trumpfags and subhuman andy sixx posters don't come close.

why the fuck is every 12-year-old summerfaggot so obsessed with black cocks? i can't even try to understand it

I am a bit of a furry tbh (not why I plan on watching). Horses though, just don't do it for me. Kitty-titties are more my speed
Any idea where I could find? City where I live is kinda small, so we don't get much. Any chance they're online?

>kitty-titties

There are some.

One of Bakshi's 'racier' films if you will is Fire and Ice, which is basically entirely rotoscoped and is just a straight AD&D high fantasy adventure. The ladies wear 'clothing' in a technical sense pic related.

FUUUCK MAN! You just sent me on a trip to find that fucking song! It seems the track was never released.

Appreciate the input user. Fritz does seem relatable, from what snippets I've seen.
Maybe pic related? Cuckolding/BBC is one of the few fetishes I actually have no respect for, so it pisses me off to see so much of it here

yeah i searched everywhere believe me lol. just gotta put that scene on a loop :(

if you wanna be an angel make a .ogg or .mp3 in audacity with just the audio

Something I'll keep in mind. I've had an interest in 70s and 80s animation, especially some of the weird trippy stuff, since summer began. Idk what started it, I wasn't around to see any of it at release

Its fucking fantastic OP, Even better if you are high.

As strange of a movie as it is, there are some interesting concepts at play in it. Some of which I did not get until a 2nd watching...

Closest I can get:
youtube.com/watch?v=57OEGfHv9IQ

this is like, the bad good description of it. hes literally just a hipster faking it to get his cat dick wet. its the entire point. hes not supposed to be "likable".

anyways, its worth the watch because its weird, low budgety and dosent give a fuck. the cops are pigs, the black people are crows and theres literally a scene with jew rats celebrating after hearing a news report about arms being sent to isreal. not to mention the brutal beat down where they hit that hippo lady with a chain, hold her down and rape her. and the heroin rabbit with the nazi motorcycle. it gives no fucks.

the sequel is terrible but watch it anyways just because

There's a sequel? Wtf?
I might watch if I can enjoy this one... and/or if I get stoned enough to.

hey look non-fucktards. congrats to your parents boys.

everyone come watch this dank-ass 70's classic and forget about all this modern day faggotry. trump was just a little bitch rich kid when this shit came out

the nine lives of fritz the cat. basically, he gets high as fuck as his fat girlfriend yells how useless he is and he hallucinates 9 different short clips of what his life could be. he becomes a nazi cat, sees hitlers single testicle, fucks some other guys daughter after giving her weed and gets blown away by a shotgun, meets a hobo jesus and meets actual god in a sewer and all sorts of nonsensical shit.

its clearly a lower budget cash grab done just to capitulate on the firsts notierity, but hey, might as well watch both just because its fun to imagine parents taking their kids to see that "fritz animated cartoon at the theatres" and getting a face full of animals fucking in a tub having a drug orgy.

Luckily, I'm gonna find a free version. They won't grab my cash!

take a shot everytime you see a cats dick or a animals tits