Britain I knew you were shit but

Electing a muslim as mayor? Really?
Are you that cucked? Even Boris Dumb Fuckson was a better choice, he was retard but harmless but now you have in power both a retard and terrorist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2016
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/paris-mayor-to-sue-fox-over-no-go-zone-comments/384656/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think it's the "real" British elected him

Memvers of his family are tied to ISIS, and he has been involved in terrorist activities. Nice choice

5th Column

What are we supposed to do? It's happening all across Europe. Bureaucrats bring in people from around the world. They gain citizenship and vote for the people who brought them there. The cycle continues. It's not as if a billionaire Jew was a better option.

Every photo I see of this shitskin he's making that face. What is his face saying?

I do not understand why even whites vote for him, do they not know he has ties to terrorists?

The white minority vote was split between right and left. The brown majority all voted brown. There are 3 million Muslims is UK. ! million of them live in london.

Nuke that fucking shit hole.

Boris Johnson was pro-Brexit, he had to go

>Give a Muslim some power
>Immediately starts prying into the affairs of foreign governments

Feel free to cuck yourselves but keep your Muslims on a leash and keep them away from our politics.

Feigned concern coupled with a vague sense of superiority.

Taqiyya - er Muslim concern,
about Muslims.
He said it's about people
Like him who share his experiences

There is literally nothing wrong with Khan. Give me a reason why you hate him and I'll tell you in sourced detail why it's wrong - because all the reasons are stupid.

>Isis paki or Rothchild Jew how do you want your mayor?

Looking past his ethniciy and religion, are his policies actually good?

He's not ethnically English and he is a Muslim.

Don't worry.
We'll always treat the hadjis as second-class citizens.
Every headwrap is a golden star.

He's a soapboxing feminist

It's 2016 M8
You can't push a religion onto people as a matter of civic duty.
Get off it
Definitely Not on

THANK YOU
I thought I was the only one who saw that

It says "I'm retarded and confused allahu akbar inshallah abba dabba"

> and that puts us bang in the middle of Londonistan

He hasn't been in office a week and he's already denouncing Trump. If he opposes extremist muslims so much maybe he can do something about those no go zones in his own city instead of bitching about a foreign election he has no control over? Or is he following some form of "if you try to denounce and reason with your enemies, they win"?

hes a muslim, hes already sticking his kebab in american politics that have nothing to do with london. London was attacked. Youre a cuck

3 sources replies to provide you troll faggot
get on it

They didn't.

>The votes for Goldsmith and Khan almost to a tee with the Ethnic Demographic of London.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2016

>bang
>BOOM
>infidel

Did he speak at a conference full of radial Islamists, that required women to enter through separate doorways? IF so, does he support that group and it's members/speakers? IF not why did he see fit that he speak there?

He believes a religion where the main prophet fucked an 8 year old.

>Does something an islamic savage
>White brit cucks will claim "Dindu nuttin roong, u raysissss"

You think these browns are the problem? It's the retarded white people, you won't see this shit happening in Russia in spite of their bigger muslim population. They put them in their place so they don't act up and if they do, there will be hell to pay. Thank god Estonia has lots of Russians (myself included) so this kind of autism won't happen once our rapefugee quota starts to fill up.

Jus.t

And that's a solid pattern you will seeeverywhere. Only white people even think about politics. Everyone else, even the smart nonwhites, vote tribally and then sort the politics out once their boy is in power. This results in situations like Detroit from Mayors Coleman Young through Kwame Kilpatrick, because they know they're not going to have to worry about getting voted out. You can have diversity or democracy, not both.

He hasnt though has he. I'm against him being mayor but let's not get all sensationalist about it

>the uncomfortable white guy in the foreground
>doing that nervous schoolgirl armpit thing

We didn't. Brits are a minority in London.

Is it tradition to make a gun finger pointing gesture in Islam. Was he giving the thumbs up in addition to his point?
I think he's sending a message

He's typical labour cuck with no personal idea whatsoever. His only gimmick was being a brown raghead. Other than that he may as well have been replaced by a robot following what is mainstream in the labour party in the current year.

Then if you don't want to get sensationalist, actually do some reading.

He has been bugged by Anti-Terror Police during a meeting with a deported constituant.

Why do you think the Police would do that? Sign off surveillance on goddamn MP, use your head.

m8 when he was elected into office he swore on the Quran, the fucking Quran, a book which literally commands you to kill non-muslims

lol Wow, this is sad.

Doesn't matter. It's still a political conquest of one of the most important cities in Western Civilization.

Not that you French pussies could possibly understand what that means.

What you can do is end subsidised housing in London. Just have market rate apartments in London.

Maybe send the Muslims to the Falklands. The ultimate poison pill against Argentine annexation.

Too many fucking white males.

He's super integrated and is genuinely one on the minority liberal muslims, having had fatwas put on him for supporting gay marriage etc. Explain why it's bad though, or I have nothing to work with.

He's never done that? The guy is committed to religious freedom and barely speaks about his beliefs except when sperging at Trump.

No-go zones are a meme[1]. One vaguely based in fact as randos sometime attempt to stop people drinking alcohol or dressed scantily, but these people invariably get clanged up by the coppers. They never actually do shit, and I've lived in muslim-majority areas in London 5 years and never seen one.

And he does combat extremists. He used to be the communities minister and came up with an anti-islamist strategy tons of students called super racist, but led to the arrest of a bunch of the worst imams in london.

[1] theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/paris-mayor-to-sue-fox-over-no-go-zone-comments/384656/

People intervene in other countries all the time - like Trump & Obama just did with the EU election here. You're allowed to do that - plus he's done fuck all. The guy sent out 2 tweets and an interview - while in real terms he's been updating the policing strategy and reforming bus prices all week with loads of announcements.

He spoke at an event in his constituency which was gender segregated - that is his job as an MP, to attempt large meetings and rep people. He actually voiced discontent about it but there's only so much you can do. I guarantee you everyone including trump has at some point been at a segregated meeting - the people do it themselves and you can't stop it.

So did Jews, the matter is it you take it literally or not moron.
So many people are triggered I don't have time for references but google it.

yep, by being a muslim he is saying he believes Muhammad is the perfect man, and so raping children and stoning women to death for being raped are values that every man should aspire to

muslims can fuck off back to their caves tbqh, let alone given any kind of politcal power in a western country

And the bible asks jews to cut off foreskins, I don't give a fuck lel

>He's super integrated

Thanks for putting that first, spared us all from wasting time with the rest of your cuckpost.

No.
The matter is if you even associate yourself with a pedophile prophet in any way.

>hurr durr I don't believe in fucking children personally, I just subscribe to a religion that says it's okay to do that, I've never done it myself, it's fine

Muslims are subhuman.
Jews are, too. You shouldn't elect them, either.

Man served as a top gov. minister and received security briefings. He was bugged because of the constituent, not him. Hell, the previous home secretary (this bald fucker) has been bugged too. It happens when you deal with dodgy people because your constituency has them in it.

>his former brother in law 10 years ago was at a few events

Hardly multiple members of his family tied to isis and him being involved in terrorist activities like the American said.

Then have fun embracing sharia faggot.
First mayor, then prime minister.
Honestly Britain, just die already. You are already irrelevant since the days when your shit island was surrounded by fog from the dark ages.

Bye UKfganistan.

Brexit is good. EU go fuck themselves.

not defending that fag but saying the uk is irrelevant is a bit rich coming from someone who comes from a country that most people in the world don't know exist kek

I don't think public officials should have any privacy. Understand, morons on the street should not be able to read the nuclear launch code by zooming in, but if you are a public official with that much power and a supposed commitment to serving your country, then let's be able to know if you visit the Saudi boy room, the Chinese whorehouse or the Israeli island of lost children.

>No-go zones are a meme
Confirmed for never living in greater Paris or greater London.

lel

Point is every religion has evil shit in it - reasonable people ignore it and stay religious because they are vaguely spiritual and were raised with that thematic background. Don't be an edgy atheist - some believers don't believe shit unless it's "metaphorical".

If there was anything there but a bunch of stitched together memes I'd have something to reply with. Do you talk like that in real life?

Calm down eesti

Brexit soon

>h-hes integrated!

i literally dont care if khan is the most perfect mayor on earth he still serves as playing the friendly face of islam which further facilitates the destruction of our country, culture and race.

Nice try faggot. But nothing is worse than having a muslim as mayor. My shit talking is justified so you take it like a nice cuck.

Aint nothing in the bible about fucking little girls in a cave.
Why are you supporting a pedophile?

>If there was anything there but a bunch of stitched together memes I'd have something to reply with. Do you talk like that in real life?
Only to losers like you brits. I actually laughed at one brit living here after asking bout their recent mayor. He took it like a cuck, not a surprise.

*Foreign Sec

Yeah I agree, I bet the CIA and MI5 monitor everyone and it's probably for the best.

I literally live here currently, in Whitechapel. I've never been even looked at badly by a muslim, they all seem to be betas. There's no institutional no-police areas like in the US, anyone running a patrol would get nicked quick.

Khan is the sort of person we want if Islam is to have a reformation and become non-cunts pham.

I don't support him but I don't think the bible talking about beating gays to death means anything about what a chuch of england cuck will do.

Worrying power fantasies there man, don't murder me ok?

>t. jew

>Worrying power fantasies there man, don't murder me ok?
Only if you don't like a dumb cuck and near me then you will be okay britbong.

No, Khan is the sort of person we want if we want to keep propagating the #NotAllMuslims cuckoldry bullshit. Khan will do nothing but serve as a friendly face for the left to further facilitate islamisation of our country. Since when do we want Islam to have a "reformation" anyway? Nah, how about they just fuck off back to their own countries and can go back to killing each other in their sandpits like the genetic inbred abominations they are.

Some Muslims are alright.Play tennis with a few, all top lads desu

Back to English class estonia, I want my torrents captioned correctly next time!

Point is IS exists, as does Saudi, and plane flights are cheap. Even if we left the MidEast immediately, bombed the capitals and tortured captured terrorists, we'd still be attacked regularly. We need muslims to start behaving reasonably, and they will once a few role models start leading on anti-terror, and younger ones have to pick a side.

get over the race war, it will never happen.

this book is becoming a reality

gee senpai I wonder why a labour candidate won an election in a city where all your best m8s have moved to

WELL OP ITS BECAUSE

Most votes win in this case most were muslims dont you get it??

Europe is turning into middle east really quick!

Literally couldn't give a single shit mate. They all have to go.

How exactly would they attack us if we didn't let any in the country and stopped funding Saudi Arabia? We'd blow Muslims the fuck out militarily if we didn't have moral inhibitions about the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Anyone knows if this user speaks the truth? I've been trying to find the videos but I can't find anything

My tennis team would be pretty depleted in that case lid. We'd be prime candidates for relegation

>implying we won't adapt if that threat ever shows first stages

Well
a) they would sneak in
b) they would hate us even more
c) they will always be rich because of oil and heavy metals
d) you can't walk back on liberal military norms because it's culturally entrenched, they will never be a cultural revolution and we will always have moral inhibitions.

Ergo the best route is incremental reform of the muslims.

I'll give that these are hilarious

There was also 4 tory MPs and the former minister of justice at that rally. They were there because they are politicans in a small country and political tents are large so sometimes a weirdo slips in.

If you think the KKK fucker supporting trump is a red herring - then, this is too.

I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't speak at KKK rallys. Did those 4 MP's and former minister speak at that Jihad rally? No? So why would care about them?

>they would sneak in
Kek, if we had a society that shunned Islam there's no way they're "sneaking in" if they don't want us to.
>they would hate us even more
so?
>they will always be rich because of oil and heavy metals
their economies still dont compare to that of the west. plain and simple.
>you can't walk back on liberal military norms because it's culturally entrenched, they will never be a cultural revolution and we will always have moral inhibitions.
yes you can, there are numerous examples of moral and social reform in history. the victorian era in britain or nazi germany after weimar germany for example.

Yes they did, that's why I said it. I said it to illustrate that if you take part in politics and go to community events, you have to do so with other speakers. Sometimes you don't even know who they are until later on that night.

Especially if you rep a constituency with lots of muslims, you will occasionally get someone with freaky views at your event. Does that mean you should never attend the local community hall to talk to them? Of course it doesn't - that would only make them worse.

I bet you a billion dollars I can find someone who shared a stage with Trump who has joked about lynching Obama on facebook.

Does that mean shit about Trump?

Someone has stats about the white vote in London ? I'm curious to see how many wihte brits voted for the muslim

Are you that retarded italian?

Then why is it so hard to find Khans speech?

The point is that muslim countries will always have disposable income and hate us. The longterm solution is to watch islam gently reform as the west consistently proves that small-l liberal social values are clearly better. This is happening right now - the number of exmuslims increasing exponentially year-on-year, and more muslims getting challenged for things like rotherham and antisemitism. It's the right solution and we don't need to go off it to hanker after the nazis like leftists hanker after labour governments.

White British

Because politicians give speeches every fucking day and don't write them all down, especially 10-minute affairs at random rallies with 20 other speakers. No one gave a shit about Khan back then, and no one had smartphones in 2006.

>is a commie
>is a muslim
>is pro faggotry
>is pro Israel

That shitskin is a walking bipolar disorder

Well, done my duty.

Don't know how the fuck this sandbender got elected as mayor of my country's capital, what the fuck London why you always disappoint?

you'd prolly get better since pakis are shit-tier athletes

True just libtard Londoners

Since you're so bent on defending the moon worshipping head lopped, try and put a positive spin on him saying public transportation is "too white" days after being elected? Fucking die, while you're at it.

I didn't get a vote :( Fuck London

Cuck

> a fucking mayor

Sophist.

Have fun being a dhimmi