New fetish better then Cuckholding

> New fetish better then Cuckholding
> I love to tease my friends using my wife
> I get wife drunk, and dare/convince her to dress a halloween costume
> Make her give people lapdances, panties on at first and eventually panties off
> Eventually guys are allowed to have dick out
> She is only allowed to pussy grind no penetration and guys cannot cum
> 1 guy night get a tit job, cannot touch mouth and cannot cum while wife has open mouth inches away breathing on cock
> watch people get horny and frustrated fell like a boss

here is a another pic

This is the early stages

> they are allowed to go as deep as they can over her panties

this is actually a great idea

>cannot cum
Says it best. Your wife a hambeast brah.

better then letting some dude fuck your girl and cum on her

she is 30

i like this

Sounds fun

show late stages, for science.

would you be willing to try ?

fuck yeah

yo I ain't responsible if my meat accidentally tears through straight to her Arby's

i might have to download them from the phone, but its just like any normal pussy job.
there is really no limit to how they can rub their cock, as long as it does not go in.

Still sounds like a cuck to me, ya broken English speaking bitch

I've inserted into my wife with her panties on.
It actually does work if she gets wet enough. I've been practically balls deep.
So don't be surprised if she does get penetrated.

nobody has accidentally went in.
one guy tried to cum on her face with the tit job but she moved back fast enuf to get some on her tits and dress. and he was never allowed to come back

with some of her panties the most I seen people get in was about the tip, maybe an inch more

im not from a english speaking country so what? plus hos is that a cuck?

>better then Cuckholding
Literally anything

its just Sup Forumshas been too much into cuckholding and im giving my idea to move away from it.

baby steps

also you're the same OP who keeps making these threads about getting strangers off the internet to jack off on your wife's ass. why are you still here and still trying to do this? go on a fucking fetish site and not some jankass imageboard because we're sick of seeing this same shit all the time. mad/10 get fukt

Pretty close to cuckholdry, OP.

I make this treats when Im away from home and bored

nobody gets to fuck her, i dont see how is this cuckholding

Post more OP

post a series of pics of how the night progresses?

here is one that is really close

Really interested in doing this now op. Show more

here is one where the guy in under panties rubbin on her clit

uh those look like fuckin to me

i think this are all of the different nights, i might be missing one or too let me see.

its close but they are not it, either right under on at the door

So OP, do they ever bring their wives/girlfriends over to do the same?

user here who does swinging. Sharing is caring, and its a good way to make stories with friends.

some people manage to get a tip in lol ur soft swaping but goddamn good on you

they do but they never do that, they will jerk some dude off or something but nothing special
its glorious to see

this.

she got these ones ripped lol

You should let them cum, steal that jizz from their ugly wives lol

That's fucking dumb... What's the point of not cumming? Be hotter to see if she could make them cum without her mouth or pussy...

>they do but they never do that, they will jerk some dude off or something but nothing special
Then you gotta up your game or theres gonna be some boredom/resentment.

Sometimes with swinger groups its just a flat out group sex event where you switch off whenever you want, sometimes another woman from the group just wants in on a three way, sometimes its me and another guy having sex with a woman in front of my wife who's just tied up and has to watch her enjoy it.

You gotta mix it up.
The whole "I'm alpha and none of you get sex but me" thing doesn't last long in a group, those people are usually assholes.

You should let them fuck her

Its not like they aren't going to anyway

This. Swap it up

I only had one of the married guys do it, most wifes dont let them.
the point is to get them blue balled and craving for my wife. when they cum the get banned like that dude that tried to cum on her face

how so ?

You got your wife all hot and bothered with other dude's dicks at the front gate.

That and your "friends" are getting angry on a subconscious level with you because you are getting off on their frustration. They are gonna try and fuck your wife for the actual fun of it.

And then we have what started it all, OP is the kind of manon who gets off on preventing other men from getting laid, fundamentally a douchebag. Women cheat on douchebags because despite their evolutionary drives to find the "alpha" they are human and cannot stand to be in the presence of someone like that and not stick it to them.

cause shes craving cock obviously,
this. you might get to fuck their wives too if you start sharing

Got any pics of her tits OP?

Most of the guys that do it are the single ones, once, rarely one that has a GF will do it much less with her there. like i said all i got is a couple of handjobs

>cuckholding
There's no "h", it's cuckold.

I dont have any i think of the tit job part (usualy once she gets her panties off im jerking and not taking pics ) but im looking I got like 5k plus photos on my phone. and this stuff happens every other week or so

how in the world would they fuck her? they are so grateful for what i give them. I cant even imagine it

I probably failed to explain they cannot cum on HER but they can cum on a napkin or smtg

If they have any means of communicating with your wife then it is very likely to happen

>they are so grateful for what i give them. I cant even imagine it
Holy shit user.

Yes, that was unclear

Nothing wrong with letting her fuck around as long as you can too

>they are so grateful for what i give them.
fuckin' what?
dude, your friends pathetic if they are "grateful" for being used as a prop in your fetish where they blueball themselves
And you are a sick person for wanting that kind of relationship with your friends.

She is in the same mindset as me, she likes to tease them and not let them fuck her.and she get genuinely angry when they try to cum on her. that one time the dude came on her tits she was furious, and once in a while they hit some of her ass

>they are so grateful
>Getting to rub their cocks on someone's ass they can't have
>grateful
user, I'm worried about your friends

Grade A sociopath here

post better resolution pics

they get to cum just not on her, they use her to get ready to bust and they bust a nut on a napkin or towl, for people without girlfriend they do get grateful

user, your "friends" are going to get fed up one day, murder your wife, and fuck you

here are 2 that are cool

I love to see her with those shorts (also friends house if you are curious about the naruto poster)

>for people without girlfriend they do get grateful
what the fuck?

forgot pic

>panties to the side
>Still thinks they aren't fucking
How does it feel cuck

they do get grateful
Im browsing and typing sorry

>Still thinks they aren't fucking
you can see the tip of the dick

she ends up taking panties off, and they do get close, i can see they don't get in, they tap that door or ride under it

OP, where are those tits?

Yeah I can see it's in your wife

i would get frustrated and jack off, does that happen?

hot but in all honesty you might as well swing

yeah like I mentioned they CAN cum just not on her
dude im looking, its rare when she agrees to let a guy titty fuck her since its hard to keep the dick away from the mouth, and that one dude that came made it worse

So much fucking this!
So many willing swingers out there and it'd be so much fun for both of you

so, how do you stop them from cumming? grab their dick and squeeze down? you the official dick squeezer?

>they are so grateful for what i give them
fucking hell user you love being king of the cucks don't you?
So long as you get to be king.

I'd rather be an equal among stars than some faggot with slightly more than everyone else

You know user, a man is judged by their friends

the wife can tell if they start squirming and getting ready and she moves away as fast as she can

i think itd be hot for her to tease them into cumming without using hands/mouth

cumming on her ?

nah just cumming

keep the pics coming with your comments at least...post the ones where the guy has went the deepest in her panties

Is your girl pretty? Post her face.

No face, I think she is really preatty

ok let me look, there was a guy he almost ripped them he got a couple inches in, we was loving life

so does she play with their cocks? or just like lapdances

>Friend cums in her panties
>She puts them back on
>Gets prego
Enjoy

>Gets prego
dumb

she will grab them once in a while and rub it on her clit to get wet, and get it close to her open mouth and move away, its usualy starts as a lap dance, and then she lays down and they kinda do their thing, if they try to go crazy she will grab the cock and kinda help out

they cannot cum on her

Still not tit pics. No face pics. Only panty pics. OP is a fag.

you say you have thousands of pics, cmon

I have thousands of pics but not of her, i have to go thru and look for them.

Plus no face, if i find tits i will post tits

Pics or sage

>her Arby's

You've been saying that shit for like half and hour. Stop bitching out.

I knew OP was a fag.

I had to crop it to get her face out

Let us see some more of her