What are your feelings about old age, Sup Forums?

What are your feelings about old age, Sup Forums?

It's probably gonna suck and I'm
Half way there

yoda taught me that death is a natural part of life

Do you at least have money?

I'm not enjoying it.

its weird. you look at your face every day in the mirror so the slight changes arent that obvious. but sometimes you are shocked by how much older you look.

I bet women in their late 20s have it worst.

this

if you think a bit of weight gain and the start of laugh lines is the worst, sure.

those are things you can cover up relatively easily though. the impossible-to-hide changes start happening late 30s.

>be me
>27
>father in late 50, early 60 by my guess
>look young
>look forward to being old man

Inevitable, accept it or be a hero.

No, no, no... not death, OLD AGE. Losing hearing in one ear, must use glasses go see anything, walk slower than a turtle and require a contraption to walk at all, can't eat or drink like you used to because the negative effects come quicker and worse, family don't want to spend time with you because they basically have to clean and babysit you, adults in their 30s - 60s speak to you like you're a 5 year old child. You wake-up, take your pills, eat, piss, nap, shit, nap, pills, dinner, shit, nap, piss, bath then go back to sleep. And finally, unlike those much younger than you who have many decades to live you know that you could die tomorrow, next year, in three months of tonight.
But remember, this isn't about the death aspect, this is about living "old."

hate it.

Im an agekin so i smirk at this and think "oh my sweet summer child" eexcks deeee

Ten years go by fast. The younger you are, the more it surprises you, but when you are >27 you no longer get surprised, only wistful.

Bette Davis, when she was quite old, said it best: "Old age ain't for sissies."

Not to mention becoming impotent.

Can you imagine what this generation will be like as old people?

We'll probably still be playing video games in our fucking 100s.

I'm permanently suicidal, like Hemingway was, and I guess the only upside is that I'll get to dodge old age. But yeah, I agree that this generation will be spending their days in shitty VRs.

And complaining about how the boomers wrecked everything.

I like not being as naive as I once was, but I hate most of the rest of it.

... you're immortal, cool!