>she says she's been crying so much over it
>tell her that i still have feelings for her
>she still have feelings for me
>ask her if she want's to date, or just take a break
>she says no
>??????.jpg
>4th day, aka today
>she has barely said a word to me and doesn't want to talk at all
>Have been looking through old messages and voice recordings of her saying she loves me
>cant stop crying
>beta.jpg
>trying to accept that she doesn't want me back
>all this in 4 days
>trying to get over her but cant

How do I get over her Sup Forums? Help !

>pic related, it's me right now

I'm an eu fag, ignore my bad english.

Hey user, it has only been four days these feeling are not just going to go away you do need to process and they way she handled they break up did not take your feelings into account at all, texting you, turning to you for emotional support then ghosting you, honestly she sounds emotionally abusive to you, sorry this happened to you but cut her off, you can heal from "old pain" but not from current pain

Even if she doesn't want you back, this is a great time for self reflection. Do you know what you did wrong?

Also,If you guys don't get back together, you can still be happy that eventually, she'll be happy too.

I have no idea what i did wrong no.

It's strange, she was the nicest girl, heck the nicest person i'd ever met, then after the breakup she just started acting like she hated me.

Did you at least get to smash before she dashed

Ah, did she not say the reason in the breakup texts?

STOP... JUST FUCKING STOP.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER

GO INTO THE BATHROOM

LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR

EYE CONTACT

REPEAT THESE WORD:

I'M A FUCKING DAWG.

I'M A FUCKING DAWG.

SAY IT AGAIN user YOU NEED IT AND WHAT YOURE DOING ISNT WORKING.

IM A FUXKING DAWG GODDAMNIT.

GET LOUDER AND LOUDER TILL YOU GIVE YOURSELF THE CHILLS

IM A FUCKING DAWG

THEN AFTER YOUVE YELLED IT AGAIN

IM A FUCKING DAWG

HOWL LIKE A FUXKING SAVAGE AS LOUD AS YOU CAN

DONT GIVE ONE FUCK WHO HEARS YOU user

FUCKING HOWL LIKE AN ANIMAL

DO IT FOR YOURSELF

YOU DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ANYONE

GRAB YOUR DICK AND BALLS
YOURE A MAN NOW.

WELCOME TO LIFE.

MAKE A LIST OF SHIT YOU WANT TO DO TOMORROW AND DO ALL OF IT.

WELCOME TO MANHOOD user, WHERE YOURE A FUCKING DAWG NOW.

she just said that i was a nice guy and did nothing wrong and how it was her fault

OP think of all the things you couldn't do because you had a girlfriend. Then start doing them.

OP, it's okay. She's stupid. Do the following

>get jacked
>find hottest girl in whole school
>fuck her
>snapchat it to ex-gf
>feel validated

Real advice tho: it's okay man. It'll all be good, just remember, it always gets darkest just before the dawn. This isn't the end, rather just the beginning or something new

Don't contact her for a time and give her time to sort out her feelings. I swear women are complicated and incomprehensive af

nice trips, checked.

There was nothing I couldn't do because of her.

I'm trying not to contact her, but it's so fucking hard

That's usually an excuse to not get you to worked up about it. At this point it's not worth going back with her though.
Right now, I would suggest you take some deep breaths, and just start working on fixing the things you are insecure about, and go to your friends, if they're good friends, thenn they'll help you out

>go to your friends, if they're good friends, thenn they'll help you out

What friends?

Hahaha, top fucking kek.

Don't forget to beat your chest, dip your nuts in hot sauce and drink the blood of your vanquished enemies. Rawr!

Maybe she was on her period, they have that kind of behavior in those days

then she's always on her period, her mood is so fucking up and down 24/7

Again, sorry to hear that user, I sure that just makes the situation worse for you, all I can tell you is it is difficult to understand what motivates another person, sometimes people don't understand their own behaviour. So, ask yourself this, would you have treated her the way she just treated you? Do you think she took your feelings into consideratio? If the answer is no, the reason why she did not does not in any way justify her behaviour

>would you have treated her the way she just treated you

When? during the breakup or the overall relationship?

block her from absolutely everything. don't talk to her at all.

if it was only that easy, i can't do that man

What are your hobbies user?

gaming, american fotball, that's pretty much it

>>trying to get over her but cant

stop being fucking clingy !!! best way to get back with her is just ignore her for a week.

but how?! I feel like i have to message her like all the time

You'll never feel better unless you can move on user, blocking is the best way.

Both, would you end a relationship like this, would you not take another persons feeling into consideration

op she is fucking somone else
what u need to do is not send her msges dont respond
if she keeps trying after a week reply with ive been busy whats up as if it never happend
she will pull a bit
DONT FALL FOR IT let her stew for another week
keep in mind if done right she will be distressed and wont feel like fucking chad
hit her up the following week if she is still sending the occasional msg for coffee fuck her then tell her u dont want to see her again
Ull crush her like she crushed u

first of all, I wouldn't have ended a relationship through messages, but rather in person.

This user speaks the truth, end it walk away or you are in for a world of hurt, more hurt then you are feeling now

Repeat after me: "i dont need her, if she loves me, she will come back.."

ah and meanwhile get €€€€ fast.

get some whores, (preferably asian)
feels good man.

I mean I guess I could try, but..The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Then kys

Here's the strategy
>Go to the nearest track
>Start jogging
>start working out.
>During this, try to get help from the friendliest people there
>(make up issues idc)
>ultimate goal is to try to start talking
>If asking for help doesn't work, look for people in similar situations
If this doesn't work, get into competitives Team Fortress 2, there are tons of friendly dudes who play that.It's good because you don't need a mega-PC to run it

Ok right there, you would have spoken to the person face to face and not texted. I think you need to ask yourself why you think it is OK that someone can treat you in a way you know is wrong

good idea, too much of a pussy 2 kms tho.

this is solid plan. op should listen.

> I think you need to ask yourself why you think it is OK that someone can treat you in a way you know is wrong

I don't think it's okay, i just love her so fucking much that I saw through that i guess..

okay that sounds like a decent plan actually, I might just give it a go

you got to ignore her. the most likely reason she broke up with you in the middle of the night was to fuck someone else. Or maybe she didnt, either way you got to be something she cant have. It is the only way to demonstrate value at this point.

IF SHE KNOWS SHE HAS YOU ANY TIME SHE NEEDS YOU, YOU DONT HAVE ANY WORTH YOU ARE ALREADY OWNED

>FUCKING OP HERE

Okay I get it, i have to ignore her, but for how long? And what do I message her after that period of time?

Dude you have to let it go it'll be better for your wallet and you will have more time for yourself. trust me, I have a gf and I love her but I spend haystacks of money and don't have time for myself. that sucks

Ok so you had some blinders on and now your eyes are wide open, maybe your love for her was a romanticized version of her and not who she really was, people can love the ideal of a person and overlook their flaws, sometime we love the ideal of love and not see the person for who she really is

Been there done that, almost exactly the same scenario. She'll drag it out for a month if you let her, and then leave you for shit once she's emotionally used you to make herself feel OK.

It all starts with the worst fucking line in history, "lets be friends".

Believe me, if you don't want a month of being used as "just friends" followed by her completely stopping talking to you, you have one and only one option: stop talking to her.

It will result two possible outcomes:
- She goes away, which was exactly what was 95% likely to happen in the end anyway
- She realises she was wrong and comes back. If she does, fuck her brains out and tell her not to screw around with your feelings any more - it's either on or it's not, end of story. There is no grey ground because it's fucking slack of her to try that shit.

And for fuck's sake don't let her get away with "lets be friends". Tell her it's on or it's over.

Dude don't talk to her, you must wait for her to talk

Are you in the same friend group? Is there a reason you need to message her?

okay shit you're right

just check out other girls, that will make her jealous.

not ignore her, just stop contacting her first!

i just miss her, i'm used to talking to her like 24/7

We are telling you the best course of action is to cut her off period, no going back. She might try to suck you back in but walk away with your dignity and everyday it will get easier

but I have no intentions of losing her completely

(OP)
If she just randomly out of no where says she doesn't think the relationship is healthy, then goes back on her word afterwards, but still keeps you at a distance. She either wants to see how much you love her, and wants to see how hard you'll try to get her back, or she has a dude on the side she thought she was closer to than she actually was, but she's still riding on that side of the fence.

Either do your best at trying to get with her again, showing a side she hasn't seen or find someone else if you feel like she's with another guy, because who wants to be with someone who will drop you randomly for another guy she's unsure if he even wants her.

Don't worry we are here for you dude, just take drugs until the pain is gone.

you fucking faggot she's trying to keep you in her orbit, so she can come back to you

>"IN CASE OF EMERGENCY"

She can always come back to you. How old are you, why tf does this girl matter.

Also its never smart to be clingy, and talk to her 24/7. Talk with her a few days out of the week and disappear. It'll make her go crazy, and want you even more.

have you ever had a girlfriend before or...? Don't contact her. It's been 4 days. the more you contact her the more clingy youll seem and the less of a chance youll have. it's gonna hurt but you gotta do it

>op here

does anyone have discord? I really need someone to chat with

8345789#5696

She would only break up with you in the middle
of the night if she was about to fuck some one else.

IF YOU DONT CUT HER OFF SHE OWNS YOU. IF SHE HAS YOU AT ANY TIME YOU HAVE NO VALUE< YO ARE ALREADY OWNED

This is how it works if you want her back, ignore her until she breaks down a little.

continuing from above post:
you don't need to know what you "did wrong". it's most likely nothing. don't contact her. go to the gym. clean yourself up. shell come around I promise. you need to cut contact though

second

he doesn't need to block her. that's doing way too much

8345789#5696

yeah that's what I thought too, I would never able to block her lol

Give her time, your obviously not in the wrong

thanks !

Yeah I'll give her time.

Shes got someone else in mind that she either wants to fuck or has fucked already. So she drops you with a dodgy excuse that makes no sense. Move on user, if you are able to love the wrong person this much (her) imagine how much you can love the right person.

Never cry over a grill, I learned that lesson after crying over my ex like a massive faggot bitch.

Now I don't date, and neither should you OP.

I don't understand why guys would just hand over their ballsack like that, unless the grill is a submissive freak who somehow also miraculously doesn't cheat..

dude I wish I could help u out rn. you definitely don't need to block her. but you need to cut contact and keep yourself busy. hit the gym, workout, do some hobbies, take up new hobbies. you really just need to stop contacting her. and when she does text you, you can't seem all happy and talkative (aka no paragraphs or texts over like 10 words. talk to her like you guys are friends, not bf gf. And leave her as the last person to text. ive been through 3 long-term relationships so I hope that basic wisdom will help

>Mfw lots of people in this thread, yet no one adds me on discord

This

Aww man. You lost this game the moment you said you have feelings for her.
There's tiny possibility that after you rapidly break ties with her and get around other women she'll get envious and angry and get back. That's the only chance because she's probably on the hunt for some time already.

On this same boat. 100% agree

>Literally just sent a friend request

some people are hot and cold especially after breakups. I think that's way too conclusive based on little evidence.

>dude I wish I could help u out rn

I've got discord.

aye dude you probably smothered her to death, and made yourself too available

You make it sound as though you were in an emotionally abusive relationship. I was in the very same boat as you so hear me out. Remember though, I don't know her like you do and every situation is a bit different.

What I think you should do is not give her the time of day. It hurts so bad to do it and you may not even BE ABLE to do it, but it needs to be done. If you need a ramp to help you out, you'll have to wait for when she inevitably says something to you that only a real piece of shit person could say and then use that to deter you from speaking to her.
If she is like my first serious girlfriend, she will quickly realize what's happening and then try to pull you back in. She may even go as far as to date you again for a couple weeks or so-I ran through that rabbit hole all the way until the end and I'll tell you she will make it last over a year if she can.
After that phase, she will date other people and, because deep down she knows how well you treated her, she will cry to you when things don't work out with them or they aren't working out too well. It will not be to get back together, so don't even entertain that idea-if you aren't already done with her.
You'll probably be off your game so don't expect to get another lady until at least a few months. But chin up, OP. You'll find someone who's perfect for you in time and then, looking back, you'll see just how toxic your ex was for you.
If you simply cannot follow this advice-as I couldn't...well, I really cannot blame you and sincerely hope you find your own way, OP.
Good luck, my man.

She sounds a tad emotionally abusive.

Don't be too hard on ypurself, Its been 4 days. I was a crying wreck for 3 weeks after my fiance left after 7 years together. U

To get over it faster, cut ALL contact. Nothing. If you have stuff at her place etc, or she's left stuff, contact her family or mutual friends. Blpck on everything.

got u

You are just going to have to give it time OP. In time you will be fine and find someone better. In the meantime? It is just going to suck, just be sure to find time for yourself

Whilst I agree with you, the majority of the time it's coz the other half have found someone else. Trust me bro, seen it so many times.

Thank you for the tips my man, I really appreciate it !

Go shove a squeaky clean cucumber up your dirty shithole you pussy bitch.

Ok, you might think I'm not serious here, but bear with me: Cover your entire body, including your eyes, in Tiger Balm and masturbate as furiously as physically possible until you pass out. When you wake up you will be a changed man and your so called relationship "pain" will be a distant memory.

You're welcome!

2nd on absolutely no contact. If she contacts you in a few months tread very lightly

Never.

Jerked it man the only way I know

get a slut, like a proper slut you can give to your friends on their birthday

maybe get some friends too

>maybe some friends too

So true

Well that, user, is your first mistake