Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just turned 18 and I live with my parents because I'm still in high school (going to Grade 12) and we're moving to a new house soon and I'll have to work after summer school (ends in 1 week) and help pay for the mortgage and my sisters who are 20&21 are also working their butts off for the mortgage since my parents are below the average salary in Canada. My dad says that until he dies I'll be living with my mom in the new house and it hurts to hear him say that, now I feel like crying and shit because hes the best dad anyone could ever ask for. Can someone cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI

what

you have a family and a place to stay could be worse nigger

You're right, thank you and cheers mate :3

What province you from op?

faggot

Ontario why

NovaScotiafag here, be lucky you don't live here.

>condos or expensive get nests
>No jobs
>all tourism.

You have opportunity

heres sum ass bro itll be ok

I see,
well I'm in downtown so basically i can apply anywhere and get a nice basic job. Also wont plan to go there anytime soon

not OP but isn't the age of majority there 19?

If I'm also 18. aren't I underage in that province? Am I protected by the youth criminal justice act or nah

meant to reply to him

>are You east Indian, philipino or another minority? Only asking because where i live its common place for east indians to team up on mortgages like this

I moved out 2 weeks after i turned 18 OP
I put myself through tons of unnecessary hardship because me and my farther didnt get along.

>burnt bridges instead of mending them
>could have stopped things from going the way they did, could have helped my family but instead i walked away.

Now i see my freinds who go and have a beer with their dad, help their mother dig up the garden or have a family barbecue and i feel sick that i will never have that,

My dad's gone now. And the mistakes he made drove me away, maybe rightfully so, but i wish i had at least kept some sort of relationship.

It may not have been fair for him to decide that for you, but living on your own gets old really fast. Freedom turns to loneliness.

You will come to a point in your life some day where the only person you can call on is your family, in my case my mother is the only person on this planet i fully 100% trust

Plus you can save lots of money living with family

Damn that was pretty deep user, honestly I hope the best of luck to you. And at least you realized or understood the importance of having a mother/father as they are literally the only people you can trust. Also I'm Arab, my dad was from Palestine and my mom was from London UK.

Cool,

Maybe get a job that involves travel, then you can be on your own and have independence (and good pay) but still have a stable place to live and fall back on

Its not for everyone, I'm a union heavy equipment operator in BC, and work all over bc alberta Saskatchewan and Manitoba, away for like 9 months a year,

You could probably buy the house out from your parents after a few years....

All it takes is a 3 month union training course and willingness to do some hard work on the ground to prove yourself. for a couple years and then youre an equipment operator. There is always work anywhere for a good excavator operator

Also the man who taught me everything about machines was lebaneeze, union construction May seem like a white mans game, but it really isn't. I'm in northern alberta and my crew is mostly black and philipino

Think about it - you'll have house in few years when this shit is paid and your parents buy the ticket for the endless ride. Keep it cool with sisters and make sure to work hard enough to deserve that 3rd you are working for.

wow, thanks for info user.
I'll likely to check this out, thanks

wtf why did your parents choose to buy a house so far out of their income bracket that their children have to work to pay for it??

How did they propose this loan to the bank?
>okay user-parents, we see you can't really afford this place...
>If only you could get those kids of yours working!!

It sounds like a bait but if not bait your parents are financially stupid even if sweet
they should either be renting (which sucks, but poor people gotta poor) or mortgaging something they can afford without the indentured servitude of their easily persuaded children

No we're helping together to pay for the house. We had been in this house (the one we're in) for a very long time and it's time for a change. So we're working together as a family to pay for this house that we're looking forward to in buying.

I'm also sure its a rent, I'm not 100% sure though

If the equipment operator thing dissent work out you can install carpet. You'll start out hourly but once you're trained you get paid per job. You'll make close to the average doctor but without the student loans.