Is this big enough to satisfy? Q-Tip for reference

Is this big enough to satisfy? Q-Tip for reference.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreskinrestore.com/main.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heard a joke once where a woman asked a man with a small penis who he thought he was going to satisfy with such a little dick?

"Me!" He replied.

We'll it is bigger than mine so I use my tongue a lot to make her happy

Yes but the fact that u made this thread tells me ur probably not too good with women

Totally dude, if any grill tries to you otherwise just ram it in her butthole and see who's laughing then

Yeah dumbass, Don't compare yourself to porm

youre more than fine bro

Some girls like em really big and the rest like em enormous

You're good bro. Believe it or not, women DON'T like having their cervix bashed in like a meth lab's door after the cops are alerted.

It's like the girls wanting vaginal surgery so their cunt looks like a preteen. When all we want is juicy lips

I prefer Q-tip sized objects like Bobby pins and the like to clean my ears. That seems a bit excessive

Or their buttholes..

how am I?

No most girls want more than one dick. So while you have a good dick. She won't be satisfied and will cheat on you with your uncle. And that makes Thanksgiving really awkward.

If You can get her off with your fingers, you can get her off with your small dick.

I guess not bad at all, Monster cans are fairly big tbh

Fix those pubes though

Underage ban. Only 14 year olds drink monster.

which one is the q-tip?

Looks normal to me, except that it's cut.
If you have extra skin, consider using it to restore. Even a restored foreskin helps keep sex comfortable and removes the keratin from your glans so that it doesn't look look or feel like a broom handle.

foreskinrestore.com/main.html

You're gonna get a lot of people posting otherwise here, but your dick won't be satisfying most women. You want at least 2 q-tips in length, with the girth of the large ends of binoculars. Good luck finding a lady who will love you for your personality (but judging from this post, you're basically fucked).