Can a medfag explain this rash on my armpit? I know it's caused by deodorant, the brands of which I've switched twice...

Can a medfag explain this rash on my armpit? I know it's caused by deodorant, the brands of which I've switched twice, but it still gets worse when I reapply.

crotch rot, clotrimazole twice a day after cleaning the area, for three weeks

>>nigga htf you manage to get ringworm in yo fuckin armpit? Was you rubbing yo undies underneath? Or is some dude fucking your armpit. The fuck?

Looks like a severe case of dick shafting. I say you need to shave it and put some cream there before you get dicked there again.

In the event that you are not allergic to dick, the it looks like ring worm, and the first thing you need to do is buy spray deodorant because you keep giving it to yourself with the stick deodorant. You'll also need to buy an antifungal cream and keep applying it even after it's not visible anymore because it can flare up again.

Try to abstain from more dick in the armpit for a couple of months.

You're stupid.
You gotta quit using deodorant for a week. Use baking soda instead.

nigga thats what i said! he some some nigga fuckin his arm pit

Rub your fingers on it for a few seconds and smell it (No I'm not kidding). If your fingers have a cheese smell to them... then you have a fungal infection. Same type of infection that you get with atheletes foot.. just in the arm pit. Go to the doctor and have them give you a prescription for a prescription strength anti-fungal powder... it will take weeks to get rid of.. but keep using it... it will slowly get better.

It's literally either fungal or just a sweat rash don't come to b for your medical advice

psoriases

you probably are slightly allergic to the deodorant. If you are using like perspirant gel blue shit, switch to normal stuff that is like the white shit.

Most likley yeast (fungal). Go to Dr and get some Ketoconazole or Fluconazole. It will also help with sugar/carb cravings.

i kmnow it is psoriasis i have it my self

this is rash is simply caused by deodorant, just don't use as much

change deodorant, you're allergic
use alcohol to kill the itch

Tinea

Needs oral Flucanazole with topical clotrimazole or Kcz

You write like a hood rat.

It's a condom rash from armpit fucking.

I get this from stick deodorant.
When it happens I get anti fungal spray and spray deodorant. It fucking sucks and stinks good fucking awful. 0 chance of being laid during that shit

nerve gas exposure

buy a deodorant without fragrances (ie Sure Unscented). You are probably allergic to the extra shit to make it smell nice.

thats what happens when you headlock a mans penis and let him go to town on you.

This. Buy soft solid Old Spice

OP, I get this all the time. For me, it's because I'm a fat fuck, moisture gets under there after a shower or from sweating or whatever and doesn't really go anywhere.

What typically helps me is to use an anti-perspirant, not a deodorant. You need to keep it dry and clean. If you can, try to find pit stick without perfume, because they typically have alcohol which just makes it worse.

It's not itchy or dry, it's just sore and red. It also doesn't smell bad, so I think I'm just allergic.

Thank you. Thank you all for your time. I'll take my medical business elsewhere.

I have the same problem. Dove for men seems to work

I had a bad reaction and had to quit using deodorant all together for a couple weeks for my body to get overy the rash. Only start a new brand after the rash has been gone for a few days. I tried the new clinical strengthe otc's and that's what set it off. Just give it time and use something mild or unscented.

or you could have psoriasis? smear with a fatty ointment like coconut oil, if it goes away it's a condition, not an allergy.