Homeless user stopping by to say hi

Homeless user stopping by to say hi

How'd you end up homeless -- surely it doesn't happen over night

Hi user

Where you at

Get a job, you filthy bumnigger

this world can be so cruel

you know america is a great country when even the homeless have the ability to shitpost.

If you have $ for phone and internet access why don't you have $ for a hotel room?

Question for you bumfag; How and why did you become a homeless?

It's dat selfie culture, he'd rather have a phone to blog about not having a roof over his head, as opposed to having a roof over his head.

One sec I'll green text to the point I went homeless
Hio
San Antonio
I'm looking
You said it
Amen
I sell plasma to pay for stuff but it won't buy a room . As a matter of fact this phone will be dead on the 20th but I'll just use wifi phone then and a mcds or something

not op but a phone is only a few hundred and is a one-time investment wifi can be free if your resourceful and hotel rooms cost $100's of dollars a night, in the long run, a phone is a much better and cheaper investment than a hotel room.

This is the just
>Be me
>No family
>No friends
>Move to Houston
>Meet girl
>LTR ensues
>She wants to move to small town to be closer to sister
>Her mom died when young like my dad
>Understand and move to small town
>Get job
>Work on making family
>Everything going fine
>Car dies
>It's ok can walk to work
>tax money incoming for new ride
>Boss starts fucking everyone over
>Shit
>Quit job
>No worries new car will fix it
>LTR leaves when money comes in
>Boss won't pay last check
>Oh fuck
>Rent goes past due
>No work options in this shit town
>Getting worried
>Finally I get my three day notice
>Two weeks late because manager is tard
>Still ignoring them
>Sitting in bed
>Manager banging on door
>Press ignore
>Next thing I know front door is opening
>Manager yelling
>No worries she will leave
>She starts checking rooms
>Oh shit
>Jump in closet naked
>She comes in
>Busted in closet naked
>Deer in lights stare
>spaghetti every where
>Manager bolts
>Haven't heard anything since
>Pawn some stuff for a uhaul and storage
>Move out of Podunk town
>Off to the big city I go

Ah I get it, starve with a smartphone in his hand. Sounds like a fine specimen.

having a roof over his head is about x100 more expensive than a phone

I won't starve. Don't be foolish. Free food is everywhere
This

>$100's a night

That's why you go to the kinda hotel that usually charges by the hr, they always have plenty of vacant rooms and are cheap. If the owner is nice ask if you can help out in exchange for room.

fuck... that part about losing/not finding a job always scared me

Yeah most people are one week away from my position. Just be glad if you have family to lean on .

seriously guys investing in a phone for business and connectivity can be much more useful than a one-time hotel room purchase or a one-time food purchase. at least with a phone he can stay connected to job sites and submit applications in order to pick himself back up.

Why would spend money on an hourly place like that? Pleanty of places to sleep and shit and get clean if you are resourceful enouvh

exactly it's not easy but there are resources out there and having a phone to research them is a huge bonus

Yeah this way I can keep looking and calling and stay on top of job hunting and shit. And it comes in handy for the bus too

I make my own resources ATM. Since I'm not a female with kids it's almost impossible to get in a shelter or anything . But still lots of places to go things to do and see. It's not ideal but hey it's life

I hope you're able to pick yourself back up, OP. Check out shelters and other resources. Granted, they fucking suck in this country but they're there.

Almost every city has a corner that guys who need work can stand on every morning, no phone calls, no interviews, a construction company/contractor drives up and takes whatever guys wanna make an honest days pay. Would you rather shitpost on 4chin and sleep in a bus shelter or sleep in a bed and show up at that corner ready to work at 5:30am? You're homeless/broke because you're not willing to do what you have to.

how did you get your job?

Yeah I checked . It can be a long wait . Not only that but the one in San Antonio that really help wants you to be a resident in the county for ateast a year . Unfortunately I came from the county a few over so no good. But I'll hang in there until I find something

yes and that is pure luck, you could do that or, and I'm just spitballing here you get a phone so you can actively put out applications in an attempt to better your life. But hey you could just take your option of waiting for life to hand you an opportunity instead of making it yourself

Haha and what exactly do I have to do? I'm not malnourished or dirty or anything I just don't have a roof over my head

Showed up every morning before boss with a fresh resume, after 4th day he hired me.

Oh yeah I remember this guy, naked in the closet guy from a week ago or so.

Sucks brother.

Where did you go those first few nights after he turned you down?

go back paco

How u shower

Hio

Paco? Bro I'm white as fuck
Very carefully

ah good for you, you got lucky, some of us can do the same for weeks and never get picked, just because fate hands you an opportunity does not mean everyone is privy to the same good fortune.

What advice would you give to somebody who identifies as a homeless male, how should I be acting and dressing

>my option waiting on opportunity

You're not too bright are you? I'm talking about physically walking to a spot where he'll be guaranteed work every morning..

Goes to work
Saves $$
Gets phone
Applies for better jobs
Continues current job
Saves more $$
Buys car
New job prospect calls...

Yeah, sure sounds like waiting for opportunity.

What do you have to do? Work, it's usually cleaning job sites, crappy dirty hard work but it's honest $$, enough for a dive hotel and food until something better comes along.

your never guaranteed work, especially not in this job market. I don't know maybe where you live is different but at least in the Texas I've seen getting a job is not as easy as walking up to a street corner, if it were I would have had a job 4 months ago.

He didn't turn me down, every morning he took resume, gave me a once over and went inside.

You have obviously never been homeless

You didn't answer the question

just go where the wetbacks hang out in the morning looking for day labor work. all the spanish you need to learn is yo queres trabaho.
ps go back where your from paco

No reason to give up, not the first time I did that and yeah I've had bosses tell me to stop. Never gave up though, giving up is easy and the more you do it the easier and more comfortable it gets.

faggot

*sigh* I know that feeling I've been trying to get a job for months and that's usually the reaction I get. my only saving grace is that I have a family that can support me for now and by kek I'm thankful for that. However, I need to find a job soon because that sympathy is drying up fast. not too long and I may be in your situation.

Yes you will, this corner I'm telling you about is a guarantee of work, it's filthy hard immigrant work but it is 100% guaranteed. Oh and straight $$

I never meant to say OP shouldn't take your suggestion I'm just saying you might as well have the resources to give you as many opportunities as possible right off the bat.

Yeah ok kid

where is this magical job corner you speak of?

Who said I was giving up? I think I specifically said I wasn't.

Have you ever thought of giving up on life?

Good one, I bet you're at the top of your field, assistant manager of mc d's?

Hahaha now it's a fact.adding "kid" doesn't add any weight it's just a way to pretend you have done something

Usually around same neighbourhood hookers are or near soup kitchen. Have to ask around, guarantee any hooker knows.

wow, I never thought I'd meet a person more deplorable than Shia le cuck but here we are.

Sorry are you talking to me? Yes I have but I've been doing that since forever ago. When you lose all your family it takes its toll. But I haven't stopped yet . Figure I won't until dead

now if only I could find the hookers my city doesn't exactly have a red light district as it's more a collection of suburbs than a city.

My God what movie do you live in?

yes because neighbor hood hookers are just so easy to find.

He lives in the imaginary world in his head (mommy and daddy's basement).

Sorry I haven't read the thread but what keeps going through the day after day?
Do you have big hopes for the future?

Its reality kid. Contractors get paid big $$ to do what they do, they're skilled labour. They're not cleaning up the job site that's for Mexicans and the guys they pick up on street. Just because you're too young and naive to know about it doesn't mean it isn't real.

Missed the soup kitchen part eh? (You can find those online)

I'm an electrician dumbass. But you seem to think life is like what your parents told you about. . hooker'sand corners full of Mexicans is a fucking myth. It doesn't work like that. Get out and look around

"Almost every city"

You know nothing about the world.

Well, you don't have to be an einstein to figure out that the one thing homeless people have is a lot of time. Other than issues like lack of food, shelter, weather, boredom is probably the worst part of being homeless.

If you are in the US you can get "Lifeline" aka Obama phones for free. Or get a cheap Samsung phone and you can use WiFi for free at like Starbucks/McDonalds/Panera Bread for example. Shitposting is something to do.

Ehh not really I'm on autopilot right now . Just seeing where life takes me . It's part of the adventure

You said a mouth of truth bro

Free Obama phone, plus free WiFi at Library, McDonalds, etc....

Don't waste your time ....he's not smart enough to und rstand things that went paid for by Mom and Dad.

OP: If you're really looking to make some money and not be a homelessfag anymore, there are apps that will connect you with odd jobs you can do for the day or whatever, and the pay is usually decent.

My friend actually did something like that in Denver for the summer. He had to go to an actual interview with a temp agency, but after the initial interview, he could just pull up jobs on his phone, accept them, go do the work, and he got paid on a card the very next day.

He said you can literally open the app, check out some postings, and be working within an hour. If you don't like the job, you can leave whenever you want and you still get paid for the time you work.

In a city like San Antonio, I'd say there'd be plenty to do.

Sure what's the apps name?

I don't know where you are at, but the "flip" culture has taken over the cheap motel model. There are people that buy up those hourly/cheap hotels, renovate them and then make them "boutique" hotels where they rent them to hipsters for hundreds of dollars a night. At least on the west coast US, the other thing is that with the hordes of illegals, they jam the cheap hotels up. Which causes the landlord to raise the price. I stayed at a roach motel last night was 80$ and got bit by bedbugs also.

This wouldn't surprise me in the least. I have seen anmotel like that in over a decade...which just goes to show that faggot only goes off the outdated info his parents told him to keep him in his sheltered place

A lot of those are hispanics and basically hire the homies they know, they are a crew, at least where there is mass illegal immigrant population. Try being white or black and you'll sit there all day and not get a job.

Are you a comrade brother? How could you support a system that fucks us so badly?

I say burn the world

....maybe let's try to salvage the good while working against the bad? No?

This is common for shelters, there are instances of college kids "joining" the shelter to save a buck or hordes from other areas overwhelming the local resources. More than likely you will be run out of town by police long before you get the one year in. What OP is not saying, is that if you do make it one year, that is to get ON THE LIST for help. And then its for like a couple of months only.

Actually the cops here are quite lax..way more than I expcted
Naw...burn it

Get a private P.O. Box for an address, if you put the shelter down and an employer googles it, you won't get a job, Get a phone, an Obama phone, make a resume, get a "interview kit of clothes, etc. Browse craigslist or indeed.com for jobs, email resume, keep monitoring and calling using free wifi at library. Wash via birdbath at coffee house, hose, gym, etc...

O also I don't suppose the system in any way but what with is literally robbed from me

You have to have an address to get a pot ..and pay for six months or a year .. weak I know but it's the truth

P.o. * and yeah I got a place to shower. An hose at a church. Lol and I got my clothes waitjng

What are you a male prostitute? Guarantee of work? Must not be any illegals around to do day labor, which is rare in southwest US nowdays. With Trump, it put illegal workers who found honest work on the street corner looking for the same money. The Home Depot and landscape centers are 20-50 deep of hispanics looking for work.

He's young and sheltered user. Mommy and Daddy haven't let him see the real world yet

Ever since the internet (backpage, craigslist) the street hookers are very rare as its too easy to get busted by the police.

This guy is thinking like its the 70's or 80's or something.

Want a job on the northside? Right off 1604 and voight/sonterra?

It's what his parents told him when he was growing up. Thankfully he never had to leave his neet space so he doesn't get that the world has changed

Doing what? I'll have to see how close the busses get

The 2 and 648 get 15 minutes walking distance away

Dude, where are you from? The hookers have went digital to backpage or craigslist. No, the corners of mexicans is real, just go to a Home Depot/Park/Landscape center near you, you will find hordes of them. At least in the southwest/west coast US. I don't know where you are, probably like Boston or something, but out west, it also limits fast food/menial jobs as they want you to speak spanish or they won't hire you, because most of their customers are from south of the border, that is a fact.

I've been street homless in the past. Now I am in the second phase of homeless in that I have a car and a money saved for gas/hotels.

It says j can make it to voight by 740.. where should I go/talk to?

How long has that taken you?