Why aren't you a feminist?

Why aren't you a feminist?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because feminists are a large reason as to why i refuse to interact at a romantic level with women.
also relevant:
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/

>refuse to interact at a romantic level

Holy fuck you are 100% a virgin and this picture is you

yup.
>36 year old virgin and proud of it
is there a problem?

wrong.

women love to be disrespected and abused.

1/5 feminists are attractive enough to not shoot and they're mostly annoying as fuck

and the dudes are all fags

also, women love me, i just don't trust them to be honest are give me the time of day when it comes to more than casual acquaintances.

Because I'm an egalitarian.

Because women are stupid dogs who manipulate men. Men are more sincere individuals and women use love as a tool to secure wealth. Fuck women, they should be our slaves.

a haha haha get laid so you can move on with your life you bitter being

Because I live in the real world.

Because i like getting laid and I plan to have children and a wife. No woman, of substance, want's to marry a tampon.

Also, that picture is really the only reason you need. That's some low quality pickings. Not exactly an evolutionary step forward, if you know what I mean.

Burn the bra, but don't show nipples, that would be really, really bad!

Because I'm not fat without friends or a boyfriend, who likes to chase men shouting shit in the streets without clothes.

I wish i could approximate to the nearest thousand how many times I've had sex. Love is the problem. It gives us too much care and selflessness to the other sex. Women love selfishly and are hysterical bitches.

Congratulations! You posted THE most common male-shaming technique that encourages men to HATE feminists.

About what I would expect from a wet hole with delusions of grandeur.

Aside from reproduction, women today, and especially feminists, are fucking useless.

You have no concept of loyalty or honor nor even honesty. There's no wonder traps are so popular.

Tits or GTFO, cunt

Well I'm a guy so I'm not male-shaming I'm dumbass shaming, also women aren't useless, the only people who think women are useless have never had anyone to hold in your arms at night. You will never love or be loved, get fucked. Now go be miserable

Why is that guy in the light blue pants burning a bra?

because modern feminism is bullshit

no they don't.
you blame your misfortune on another gender, and there's only two. you think this is the right conclusion at your age?

implying i must have all those things and accept the bullshit that comes along with it to be happy.

fuck that.

1/10 for getting me to reply

Because modern feminism goes well beyond just wanting equality of opportunity.

Because men can piss on a fire and put it out.

Wrong answer, dickless. Married father of four with four grandkids. Raised my four daughters to be respectable young people that are responsible for their own lives and have never been disappointed. My girls actually have a brain that works. All are colkege graduates with real jobs in stem fields.

How did I pull off this miracle? I told them the truth about feminism. Worked like a charm.

Okay you realize how this shit started was because autismo over here said that the reason he is romantically involved with a women is because of feminism, I was just calling bullshit and I was responding to his other bullshit. Feminism is complete bullshit I know that I'm not defending it, I was just making fun of this other cunt

Also dickless, really, you couldn't think of anything better

The only misfortune i have was falling in love and being loyal to her. I passed up better opportunities with hotter smarter women because i was delusional (aka in love). I am in shape, wealthy, and getting more powerful everyday physically as well as influentially. Ya i am cynical for my age, but i will be happier long term if i just use women.

Oh, and you are not a Man. You are merely a male cunt. You are no more useful than a feminist cunt and twice as pathetic because of your squandered birthright.

No balls, dude, no balls at all.

I said women aren't useless so I'm a cunt, good to know Sup Forums is getting more and more retarded everyday. It's been down hill ever since 08

It was faster to type than "caged-dick cuck" but expressed a similar sentiment.

Oh okay I respect that

I didn't say women, I said feminists. Don't get the two confused. I know lots of admirable women. I've yet to meet a feminist that wasn't a screeching harpy with daddy issues and a severe case of penis envy.

I wasn't defending feminists though in the first place, feminist are literally the scum of our society, I'm agreeing with you that feminists are useless, and I also know admiral women like my fiancée and her friends who also think feminists are retarded

Ignoring the main bait, why are they burning bras? Are these somehow symbols of male oppression?

I'm sure they're somewhat uncomfortable but I assumed it was like having to wear pants. Sure, I'm more comfortable in the nude but pants are a necessary evil when out and about, that do have their benefits as well.

because I'm an egalitarian

Let's look at the pros and cons here
pros: free pussy
cons: it's all shit tier, unkempt, and hairy

>Well I'm a guy
Joke's on you.

This.

And the fact that feminists will claim that they advocate for equality yet react violently to anyone who chooses to call himself an egalitarian rather than the exclusionary label "feminist" betrays their real thoughts.

There a very good reason why the term "equal rights", once a mainstream slogan of feminism seems to have been almost entirely abandonned in favours of "women's rights". The masks are coming off.

Your fiancee is an admiral? Damn, that's badass.

They are trying to emulate the bra-burning protests of the 60s' and 70s' without really understanding anything about them, or the feminism of that era, which had not yet gone full-retard.

It's not unlike trust fund brats running around in Che Guevara t-shirts.

>Trying to justify being a 36 year old virgin

You're just an uggo and there's really nothing else to it

Cons: The moment she becomes the sligtest bit annoyed with you, past access to said pussy is retroactively reclassified as rape and your life is destroyed.

Never stick your dick in anyone willing to use both sex and the law itself as weapons.

Because everything I know about feminism I learned from right wing blogs and Sup Forums. I refuse to engage with feminists on any meaningful level because I'm already completely convinced that they are all fat, man-hating lesbians, and are the reason women won't sleep with me.

Any attempt to convince me otherwise will be dismissed out of hand because anyone who supports or defends feminists is no better than the psycho, unicorn-gender transnigger Tumblrinas I hear about on Breitbart.

Now please excuse me while I go eat tendies and jerk off to loli.

>married father of four with four grandkids
>on Sup Forums

Yeah lets all take advice from this deadshit lmao

proof?
you are more proof that humans are fucking shallow and why i dont want to associate.
>virgin = ugly.
white virgin males.. the last group of people it is still politically correct to discriminate against.

Ah, thank you for clarifying. Have a picture of a pile of kittens as recompense for the effort you expended.

You're generalising the small sample of degenerates that would even associate with you to the entire population of women. There are plenty of successful, intelligent, caring and fun women out there but you have no desirable qualities as a human being so you have zero chance of landing a decent woman. Ironically, you're past failures are influencing your current maladaptive and quite pathetic views regarding women which in turn lower your already dismal chances. What a tragic waste of space, you might as well kys to be honest - that, or grow up.

Protip, I don't give a shit what your worthless reply to this post will be. You can say babble whatever self-deceiving crap on Sup Forums, but in the real world, and in reality, everything I just said is 100% correct. Don't believe me? Go out in public and share your retarded opinions about woman and see how much more of a social leper you will become - if at all possible.

tl;dr: you don't deserve to be happy and your father should have wiped you into a tissue

Ok well to be fair you might be average looking - just an autismo

Not the same person, but my extremely negative opinions of modern feminism and the majority of modern feminists come primarily from my interactions with them over the last decade in a very left-wing discussion board -- obviously not this one.

I'm 40, over ten years happily married to a wonderful, intelligent amd professionally accomplished woman, and I fucking hate tendies.

What Western feminism was, is, and claims to be are three very different things. I grew up being told that a "feminist" is just someone who believes in the social ideal of equal rights and responsibilities for both genders, and so had no problem calling myself one until I was about 32, when I got my first, shocking taste of the dogmatic, tribal, myopic, greedy sexism that modern feminism has become. Even then, I first thought that I'd simply encountered a few extremists who comprised only a small minority of the movement. My education over the next few years gradually convinced me otherwise.

Finally, I have repeatedly observed the male feminists are almost invariably a thousand times more unpleasant than the female ones. I have found that I can have intelligent and civil debates with females, but male ones are always the most bigoted, radical swine.

preoccupation with physical appearance i see..
are we overcompensating for something else?

Used to be, was raised by an old-school feminist. I grew disillusioned with the group when extremists' hijacked it and turned it into a movement for sexual hegemony, even my mother distanced herself from the movement because she was disappointed by what it became. I still believe that men and women are equals in that they are both human with inborne rights, liberties and specific capabilities but I just don't see feminism as a movement that supports that idea, the extremists want what they call "neutrality" but that idea would negate the strengths of each sex. The idea should be balance, not sameness.

I'm going to continue telling women I'm a feminist irl, but really i think they are second class citizens. I'm making investments that disparage them, while looking forward to ovaries becoming a preexisting condition and defunding planned parenthood. Women don't deserve half as much as men for the same job.

I literally just said you might not be ugly, but there must be something seriously wrong with you to be a virgin at 36... if that isn't obvious to you then I guess autism is confirmed

or maybe it is a life choice?
ya know.. you choose to fuck and get fucked over by women.. i choose to observe the stupid shit other people do and the emotional trauma they receive for it and long ago decided i dont want that for myself.

but hey, if you wanna take it to a simple level, i cant stop you.

shit is plush yo.

It kinda got obvious how retarded you are when you pointed out that you think that public oppinion isn't almost always retarded.

Ikr? That's a pile I could get with. Just like this little guy.

because I wasn't lucky enough to be born with a vagina

meaning I'll never know what its like to be a mommy :(

Lol i was two of those commenters. Your words mean nothing though. However, you sure spent quite the effort. My ex went crazy after taking birth control and trying various antidepressants. I have met many better women interested in me while i was in a long term relationship that would most likely made me not the cynical sociopath i am now. So maybe there are decent women out there, but I'm not going to risk the chance of being hurt and losing a portion of my life to such a commitment. Wealth and being a muscular wrecking machine are all that matter now.

c'mon bro. Show some respect.

>FUCK BRAS AND THE PATRIARCHY THAT MADE THEM!
>let me just cover and push my tits up while we take this photo of burning our oppressive bras

Women have no logic.

The daft oft shriek with the greatest of intensities.

Because I'm a female supremacist.

t. reddit

They are loud, smelly, ugly and way too aggressive. Being aggressive and acting like a little brat won't get you anything and even if it does they don't have courtesy to thank anyone but them selves. Such arrogance.

> Cites Breitbart unironically
Actually I'm not sure if you're being serious.

Lol at people taking this thread seriously.

>Why aren't you a feminist?
1: I am a man
2: I know too much about history, philosophy, religion, politics, psychology, economics, and occultism
3: I am not retarded

On one hand your parody is on point, on the other you're being serious on Sup Forums.

>I know too much about history, philosophy, religion, politics, psychology, economics, and occultism

M'lady