So, I think my high school might be doing some illegal shit. The way my school is laid out...

So, I think my high school might be doing some illegal shit. The way my school is laid out, the actual "education" part takes up only about 1/3 of the building. The other 2/3s of the building is said to be tard camp and storage.

Before I get into what I found out about this place, let me give you some of this schools backstory. This school is famous in this area for not educating very well at all, and basically being a daycare for teens. Besides this, the school is also very famous for its large tard program, and its reports of tard abuse. The school has a program where the mildly autistic students walk around and empty trashcans instead of taking classes. The rest of the tards are said to stay in the tard third of the building. We the students are not allowed in that part of the building, and if we're caught, we get severely punished.

Also another thing I'm adding in after the fact is, my school has also had a numerous amount of kidnappings of students. All students are eventually found, but the students that are kidnapped, have all been the students in those tard classes. (There have only been around 3 cases though)

Once when I was a freshman, at the beginning of the lunch period, I accidentally walked into the tard center without knowing. It was down this really long hallway, made out of white bricks. The lighting was very yellow and dingy, compared to the rest of the schools, which was modern fluorescent lighting. The hallway led to a right turn, and just as I approached the turn, this old angry woman in a bright orange vest stopped me and yelled at me that I am going to get in serious trouble for being back here. I told her that I'm a freshman and I was just extremely lost, and she told me that she wouldn't report me if I left immediately. I left, but my mind was so bent on finding out what was beyond that turn that I knew I needed to go back.

part 2 next and it gets weirder man

Interdasting, more pls

Why do you think it's illegal?

k

PIZZAGATE

>captcha had a fucking hollywood sign

>So, I think my high school
>High school

Are you even 18 kid

bump for compounded interest

Cont you nigger

Mods

Hey, it's not like he's being a faggot about it and at least he can formulate his thoughts. I'm interested at least

Lurking
Dick out
Hope he fucks a tard in part 2

Leave it to high schoolers to not pre type...

I second this.

fuck off i want this greentext

definitely interested. can you share the name of the school? I wanna see if I can find anything about it

Bump for continuation

I'm predicting this will turn out to have a tard rape ring.

Hurry up, you faggot.

Cont faggot

Just break in at night, mask and flashlight??? It's not hard make sure you got one extra guy.

This has a human experimentation vibe to it, I hope it doesn't go that way, unless op ACTUALLY has super in depth support for his claims.

Jesus fucking Christ, kiddo. Hurry the fuck up.

Unless he's a friendless neet, like some of us.

lurking

What's the name of this high school faggot

Come back when you learn how to press CTRL and V at the same time.

Or just go on being useless trash and have a nice summer.

Seconding this

bump

here's to hoping OP isn't a faggot

Part 2

I spent the beginning of the lunch period the next day trying to come up with conspiracy theories on what could be back there. As a joke we decide that it is a tard sex trafficking scheme. I tell everyone that I'm going back there, and invited people to come with. No one wanted to come, so I told them that I would take pictures. During the second half of the lunch period, I went in search of the tard hallway again. I eventually found it, and took off my shoes, and snuck quietly to the corner of the hallway. As I was getting there, I heard banging and shouting, and those signature tard moans. I peered over, and saw a dark classroom with giant windows leading into the classroom. The windows were covered in the most pathetic orange curtains, that didn't even cover the windows. Through the windows, were three undecorated windowless walls. In the classroom, about 20 or so tards were sat in those old chairs that have the desks connected. They were all rocking and moaning quietly. The banging and shouting was coming from another old woman banging on a tards desk and screaming in his face. She too, had on a bright orange vest. I noticed that on the entrance of the room, was yet another woman in a bright orange vest. This one not as old as the others, but about twice the size. At this point, I was kind of terrified about what the hell was going on. I decided I was going to take a quick photo, and then bolt. So I take out my phone, and take the photo, but little did I know that I had left the goddamn flash on. So my phone flashes directly onto the door guard woman, and she notices and turns to charge at me. Luckily, she didn't move fast enough to see me or my face, so I bolt down the hallway and hide behind some lockers. I didn't think much was going to happen after that, but ohhhh, it did.

>side thought
Why do they force truly retarded people to got to school and give them a high school diploma when they couldn't even write their own name or say complete intelligible sentences?

this is some /x/ shit and i'm down.
bump4u

Hey sorry I'm slow I'm new to Sup Forums and heard this place would be good to stay user.

Aaaaaand twenty more minutes before the next post...

Where's the picture faggot

Image or fuck off

cont?

moar pls

bump

Christ you type slow

STOP.DOING.THIS
POST IT POST IT POST IT

post the image faggot

20 minutes ON THE DOT.

Interesting and plausible. Keep going, OP.

this OP, you faggot

Learn to type faster than 50 words a minute. But pls cont...

keeep goin

Even more interdasting

Idk man at the high school I went to the tardies had to do up to 8 years depending on how fucked up they were. This one dude no shit looked just like the deformed guy from 300. One of them got knocked the fuck out by a sand person for looking at them so that was pretty cool

Check em

>I didn't think much was going to happen after that, but ohhhh, it did.
Thanks for that.

I think he's the inside man for the tard community

Everyone seems to be so impatient, just make sure the story is good and accurate, and I'm fine with waiting a bit between posts.

I think it's kind of fucked up honestly. But really I feel like it's so their parents can get a break from them more than anything. A public high school is not a place for someone who really has special needs.

Yeah, that was a fucking shit way to end the sentence, no natural suspense and it stinks of "made up".

>"I just turned 18 and graduated so now I can make fun of underagefags, yay!"

Kys.

That's the conspiracy
Spoilers

>and I'm fine with waiting a bit between posts.
I need to go to bed in 3 hours ago.

Its pretty clear they have tard orgies

>and it stinks of "made up".
It's not uncommon for people to make up ways to try and make their true stories more interesting.

>i left my shoes
>tard wrangler woman found them
>principal lined up everyone
>has to see who doesn't have shoes
>gets on the floor
>does the dinosaur

Their parents are either overly nice or overly fucking disagreeable. Either way it weirds me out

OP or not OP?

Are you new here?

You decide

Not op but probably how thread will end

Cmon fucker I can't stay hard all night

WALK the dinosaur

>I decided I was going to take a quick photo
>I take out my phone, and take the photo

Post pic or gtfo

Bump
Also newfag learn to greentext

I'm the first reply, FYI
Needs better twist.

>Teengrext

I third this

Part 3

After that, I decide it's for the best if I don't tell my friends about the whole tard event, just in case they talk about it. I told them I just couldn't find it again. Later in the next period, some higher up school official came into our classroom and asked for whoever was in the tard hallway (they used a different name of course) to come and have a discussion in the office. When they said that, it took everything in my body not to throw up all over my desk. You see, I had a huge reputation of being a good kid, and if anyone found out it was me I'd be ruined. So after no one volunteers themselves up, they leave the classroom. I instantly run to the bathroom and delete the photo. I now wish I hadn't done that, it would be nice to still have proof from the ordeal.

So the next day comes, and they still haven't found the culprit. I feel extremely guilty, even though I really did nothing wrong. I decide to tell my favorite teacher, because I felt like he would be a good person to rant to. I tell him about the whole thing, and he tells me that he won't turn me in, but that I should stay out of whatever was going on. He said he was sketched out about the tard situation too, and he was trying to get more info on it as well. (This teacher was a first year hire, and wasn't very well liked by any of the other teachers. He left at the end of my freshman year due to "difficulties").

This is about it, if you have any questions shoot them at me, but I probably won't reveal my schools name for safety reasons.

lol he doesn't mean new to the thread.

Yeah, no, but nice try kiddo.

this is the worst story i've read in my entire life.

If you reveal the school name no one could possibly know who you are. It'd just spark federal investigation so it's fine

what safety reasons. there is no way to figure who you are, and there is no way they would find out it was you making this post. OP give school or it was fake

What do you personally think they're doing there that is illegal?
Sounds to me like they're running a state funded daycare for the retarded children to give their parents a break or so they can work.

Just in case, ya know? This site isn't something new for me either way

That's how you end the story? Jesus Christ what a waste of time.

Time to abandon thread I guess boys

Shit story lol

It is a shitty story, but I'd say it's somewhat believable at the cost of that.

tl;dr version. Op is a giant fag who snuck into the "tard wing", snapped a picture of tards in a class, and promptly deleted the pic.

>no dramatic climax/good ending

If it was something really shady they'd have cameras and wouldn't need to ask around.
They'd grab you in the night from your room

...and never was caught. The end

C L A S S I C F U C K I N G O P

Tfw no tard diddlers
Tfw no OP fiddlers

Yea, no. I mean it. Kys. Not even being ironic.

sux and fake

Only an idiot would believe anything here is true

Part 4

It's my sophomore year. I decided "fuck it". I devise a plan. Stay in the school, and camp out. I bought small cameras and shit. I used superglue and glued one in the hallway, 2 in the classroom, and saved another. Then, I slept in a stairwell closet. I woke up, brushed teeth and shit in the bathroom. I smell like shit, I sweat from being nervous. So I wait 72 hours, the battery and storage capacity for the cameras. I slep over again. I slept well, but your mother wont because she will be dead if you don't reply to this post.

cont?

>deleting evidence
>not releasing school name
op is a confirmed fag.

Bump

Get a black morphsuit

Fuck you

You gotta know when to hold em,
Know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away,
>Know when to not type out a story that goes nowhere