Hey /b ok so my dad died last week, it was really sudden... anyway what do you live for, what's your reason?

Hey /b ok so my dad died last week, it was really sudden... anyway what do you live for, what's your reason?

I don't.

I'm just sort of going through the motions.

Sounds like faggot shit but I just keep going in hopes it all gets better

Opportunities. Life has them, death has none.

Simple.

sorry about your dad. right now it is to try and realize my purpose. though each day i can't break out of my own stupid laziness and depression i probably will never achieve much of anything. but hey, i guess i have it better than most people, and better than you i take it. hope things get better for you

Gotta live for those psychedelics or at least they'll show you what to live for.

I haven't figured it out yet. I'm sure I'll an hero eventually but I keep finding reasons to put it off

I don't really have a reason to live. Most of the things I do (work/college) is to have a comfortable existence, but I don't care about anything, really. Used to, but not anymore.

300 million years of your ancestors struggled tooth and nail for survival so you owe it to them to move forward

I just live to get sum of dat fukk

to see the world burn..

Cake and video games mostly.

It doesn't seem like much, but it's not bad. I mean you can kill yourself any old day. May as well put it off for a while. I mean doing it is a one-off, so you gotta be sure you finished up EVERYTHING before you go.

god damn way to put life into perspective

beat off tomorrow

That works backwards too ya know. 300 million, you're whole life is an insignificant blip. There will be no trace of you in the universe 300 millions years from now.

>anyway what do you live for, what's your reason?
I don't know. Maybe it's because I still cling on to a small amount of hope that I'll pull myself out of the gutter.

then again you wouldnt be here if it weren't for the 300 million years of ancestors before you. especially if they thought like that. if we all thought like that, then there would be no one left. only beta fags say that shit. alphas let impending death inspire them.

playing catch with my dad

Food

Fuck all of this self loathing, feeling sorry for yourselves, woe is me bullshit. I know you all spent your late teens and twenties playing video games and jerking of while others went to war, but Christ enough is enough already. Sorry shit is hard. I'm not saying you can't feel bad. But fucking hell get a grip.

My wife also peeps die it sucks you'll get over it

Really sorry about your dad, user. My dad died suddenly too, it's pretty miserable. Hang in there, get grief counseling, the pain eventually gets survivable even though it never goes away. Again, I'm really sorry.

Did your dad die too?

>what do you live for, what's your reason?

spite

>anyway what do you live for, what's your reason?
Good question.

Actually my mom did extremely suddenly and young. But hey, at least I'm immune to your mom will die fuckery. You guys need to understand that feeling bad is part of being alive and is proof you aren't an oblivious idiot.

>300 million years
So you think of proto-mammals as your ancestors? What are you, a wolf?

By starting the 4th Reich

My Dad...

Ouuu wait sorry

Sure as fuck isn't my parents and if that was the only thing keeping you going, find new friends. I've been living on my own for 3 years now and I credit my parents with making me fucking leave. When my parents die I will be happy or sad depending on how much money they leave me.

That if it ever gets bad enough I can kill myself

literally just to see if there is anything better.

It's all prospective , you also have he free will to change anything so man the fuck up.

I havent had a real reason for quite a few years. I exist because i do. That is all. You can try to living being a "good" guy, you can try living like a "bad" guy; whats the difference? I would argue that the only reason to continue existing is to fulfill your desires however you please. Is this not what everyone does regardless of method?

im a poopsmoker so yea, i basically live to poopsmoke as much butthash as i can possibly can

gets you high as shit nigger

>taking pride in being a parasite

you simpletons disgust me