You have 10 seconds to act as French as possible or this bird is going to stab you

You have 10 seconds to act as French as possible or this bird is going to stab you

I surrender unconditionally, stab me if you must. I won't fight.

I surrender to bird
please dont stab

*ignores you because you're speaking english*

hon hon hon

Bad answer, no french will recognize you as so since this meme is an indicator of foreigner's stupidity

Really good answer

Fairly good answer

*shits in parisian streets*

american alchohol tastes like piss

*pretends that the french aren't cheese eating surrender monkeys*

>"I hate my own countrymen but I hate other countries even more"

OP said act french, not like Pajeet.

Ce thread est maintenant un /fr

Edition bouton l'anglois hors de nos belles contrées.

kuffars all of you

Run off and let the Americans deal with it

oooo la la

*wears scarf in sunny weather*

Hon hon, mon ami. Vous just a silly bird, You can't stab me, non.

>implying there's any difference nowadays

*runs over bird*

This

Bad answer, no french will recognize you as so since this meme is an indicator of foreigner's stupidity

Really good answer

Fairly good answer

hon hon oui oui oui

Bonjour mon petite cherrie

omelette du fromage

Really good answer

Fairly good answer

*plays dead*

I hate you all honestly

*steals italian art*

Fra fraaa ~ :3

hon hon hon I am a nigger and I will go get set some cars on fire

very bad
reconsider your day
satisfying
flawless
5/10
3/10
good enough

je suis monté

very bad
(You)
reconsider your day
satisfying
flawless
5/10
3/10
good enough

>french
>surrender
not recognizable? do you not joke about that yourselves?

I haven't showered today and don't intend to.

Unironically me desu

>2017
>smoking
must be a dated picture.

tobacco smoking is still well and alive outside the us

seriously?? why would you willingly kill yourself? i don't really know anyone who smokes these days.

well in a social late-night environment that involves hard liquor nothing beats lighting a cigarette

agree

That is because you are a cunt of vaping hippies

you probably unironically have a lot of vaping hipsters too. thats an international cancer. but hey whatever helps you live longer. better be cancer than dying of lung cancer when you are 50.

>dying of lung cancer when you are 50
The last two generations on my ancestors' male side did not live to be 50.

and still that doesn't make you change your mind and stop smoking/drinking? i would unironically rather eat fast food that you guys are so horrified of. yet you drink and smoke.

The French still smoke in restaurants. Disgusting but true, I saw it with my own eyes less than a year ago.

I am not really that big on smoking, but alcohol is something I can't quit easily,

that's unfortunately forbidden since like 10 years actually
(except on the terrace but that's the street not the restaurant, and it's fucking stupid to forbid it)
(if you do forbid it people will just stand up and argue that they are now in the street, and not the restaurant)

Holy shit. Are they seated separately at least? I mean if you are a non-smoker that is a fucking torture.

umm actually, smoking on streets should be forbidden too

t. literally stalin

well there should also be a non-smoking zone next to a restaurant or any other public place so they wouldn't attempt to cheat. if you harass them long enough they will stop smoking altogether since that wouldn't be worth the trouble.

>if you do forbid it people will just stand up and argue that they are now in the street, and not the restaurant

Actually no, here smokers politely walk away from the terrace to have their cigarette where it wont bother other patrons, because in Canada we aren't uncivilized barbarians.

Stalin smoked

>literally
you don't know what this word means, do you?

no it is muh freedom to be free of your freedom
have a noisy party when i am asleep and i will call cops on you
am i stalin?

what if you are in the street and smoking ? you can't walk past restaurants somehow ?

if i don't blow the smoke in your face directly i'm not impeding on your freedom in any way whatsoever

Of course not retard. This "joke" is 100% American and dates from 2001. Everybody else knows it is bullshit.

*Gets culturally enriched by a peaceful truck*

let meh tell yuo, dese hanglish u no? they can not play the ockey lik we supérieur frensh canadiens no? *drinks pepsi* *takes loan from mafia boss to buy house* *complains about alberta while sucking up equalization payments*

*complains*

i'm gay

is this the queue to opposite for public servant?

>Australia
>Mocking someone by saying they surrender to birds.

J'aime la pomme de terre

Also
*Dumps piles shit near government in Protest*

I stink, ribbit.

Lel, didn't even noticed before your post.

*surrenders literally instantly*

If it weren't for being an island you would have surrendered to both Napoleon and Hitler

I am Greek you subhuman trash

They are use to surrendering to birds. He was actually role playing as Australia and France in one post.

Ausposter is playing 8D chess

*Recites a poem by Apollinaire and then start sucking arab cock*

HON HON HON LE PAINTING OF LE BAGUETTE IM MAKING HON HON HON

weeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeee snails eifel tower bonjour apitet

I. SURRENDER.

Really good answer
Fairly good answer