This my gf. She good

This my gf. She good

Let's see more user.

What would she say about my 5inch penis if I pulled it out for her?

Haha depends on wot mood she in. She's clinical psychopath lol

Well it's kinda thick, but short. And when soft it just sits on my balls doesn't hang. And when I just get out from swimming it's just a head poking out, what would she say or do if I got pantsed right in from of her after I get out of the pool?

Shenai?

F A T T

She could humiliate you np

Mmhm

When is minecraft gonna be cross platform huh?

I'm incredibly conflicted right now.

On one hand, I really want to remind you that she's incredibly fat, and that you should feel very bad about that simple fact. Yet, on the other hand, I don't want to bump the thread because the increased views would make me feel like I'm enabling rather than discouraging feeling alright with the existence of overweight women and interacting with them.

Alas, I feel I must post and remind you that your fat piece of subhuman filth is not okay and you should push her back into the ocean where she belongs. Then you should think about where your life went wrong that led to you dating or having relations with such a bulbous mass of flesh.

Details on what she would say or do? She sitting down and I'm 2 feet in front of her when it happens

That's just rude as shit. Don't egg on someone for liking fat girls. I guess since OP isn't a faggot that is into traps that he's the outcast here

I'm much older than she. I cannot be choosy . She was offered a contract with Score group but chickened out at last moment.

INTRODUCING THE DEATH DEFYING CUCK AND HIS THA-THA-THA THUNDER GERTRUDE WATCH AS THIS BEAST FAILS COMPLETING MENIAL TASK AND HER HEART RATE

MOAR, OP.
SOME HAIRY PICS??

>Alas, I feel

if you shot yourself right now, no one would miss you

does she like to have her tits slapped?

This is me fully hard. What would she say?

I figured something like that was the case. Whatever gets your rocks off, I suppose. I just think it's important that society discourages obesity and that the association with it and unattractiveness is important, as attracting a suitable mate is a big motivator for self-improvement.

I guess fat chicks are an important group so that others with undesirable traits can still get off as needed.

Good luck with your poking, just remember to make passive aggressive suggestions that she's fat. Remember, you're doing it for her so it's okay.

She'd walk up two you "THUUUMP" "THUUUMP" "THUUUMP" and scream ME LIKE TINY TWINK TWINK. And you'd scream like the fragile bodied girl you are as she bites into ur little pecker she'd yell MOAAA FOOD FOR GERTRUUUDE and tear you from asshole to elbow eating your remaining corpse

This is my gf :)

More boobs?

Go on

Lost

moar, op.

Good? All she does is lie there. And then lie about everything she does.

Newfag.

Stfu you dickless ass neckbeard ...every fucking bbw thread some goddamn beta wizard has to come in and post shit like this...

Gf, interest?

TACOS

Then with the speed and shake of a 5.8 earthquake shed rain tyranny on the fresh virgins of four chan feasting upon their little dinks legends will tell her tale and children will be passed on this story to never fuck dump trucks otherwise when your laying in your bed on Sup Forums at night you will hear the WAIL OF A THOUSAND DONUTS GERTRUDE WANT TWINK DINK IN PINK PINK!!! Then she'll thrust her 1878lbs upon your hips spurting your organs out your mouth an ass as she thrives with pleasure on your freshly gored carcass busting a nut with the force of 20 tomahawk missile leveling your neighborhood ;3

>she good
Hell nah

As it was, it always shall be.

God's work. You're doing it.

Amen brutha

Post face / tits / Vagoo.

She must not have a face worth showing.

You know it's dark days when only vitriol like this gets multiple replies.

Fuck fat chicks though. Not literally, I mean in a disparaging way.

This. Show face, tits and vagoo faggot.

Looks like someone I know. First name?

I just may know for a fact she doesn't if she is who I'm 95% sure she is.

Op the story of Gertrude isn't real don't worry you may continue to plow the cow now give these men what they want

dude please bend and spread that chubber

That's what I am wondering. Body and back of head look very familiar... But she is a fatty... so yeh

A murder?

need more plumb cheeks op

kek, Im glad that atleast some people here still have the balls and dignity to tell the truth

Fucking beta pig loving faggots ITT

If it is who I think it is, we won't be seeing anymore because she is now freaking out and about to leave.

O_o oh shit! Bitch ate him OP'S DEAD!

back to your trap and cuk threads that you never bother

you only go after hetero threads i see

If her initials are MRS and she's from MT, she's a fucking fat landwhale piece of shit anyways. Fat diabetic cunt just needs to kill herself anyways.

but if not, best of luck, OP.

Who do you think this is? I also get a feeling I know her. That hair, the body/ass, and even the style of art she's drawing all match.

R.est I.n P.ies op

If her initials are CAC and she is in southern TN the op better enjoy while he can before she's on her next stop to 100 dicks.

I was going to grace you with a positive image response, but I realized today that after browsing this goddamn imagboard for a decade, I've only ever collected responses images that do everything but support. So, this is about as close as I can get.

state AR name SM?

That wasn't the one I was hoping got murdered. Wink wink nudge nudge gag gag sploosh sploosh no homo

Topkek