Lets get serious

Lets get serious

I wonder what other treasures he keeps in his bindle?

kill it with fire

>bindle

Moar. Who the fuck does this to themselves? The dumbest of the dumb.

Frelling Scarran tralk...

The jackass nailed it

Dont worry he has cancer

She's been updating tatoos.

Also, mootxican.

Why does this people make such thing with teir bodys?

Wow! She is really really beautiful! Such a strong person

She was supposedly raped and felt as a message she should make herself look so bizarre nobody would rape her again.

An old screencap from here has a great response
>Wouldn't it be terrible if she was raped again anyway?

I'm sure there is someone among us that finds this animal attractive

this is 4 chan after all

Mental illness

Beating off right now bro

You just defined "crust punk"

What do people like this do for an income? Are they tattoo artists themselves? I can't think of another profession where this is even remotely acceptable. They have to be tattoo artists who only associate with other tattoo artists.

NEED

Human fidget spinner.

idk i worked in software dev at a medium sized ad agency in manhattan for a few years and a few of the leadership of our department had full sleeve tats

I'm not autistic or OCD, but it would bother the everloving shit out of me to look in the mirror everyday & see how badly misaligned those dots are.

>the absolute madman

well, better than any wwyd thread

No way ! Fucking wild bro ! ....... faggot

I'm talking about the people with face tats and devil horns nigger. No one gives a fuck about sleeves anymore.

I would feel like i was fucking a Buddhist painting...
is this how you achieve nirvana?

>They have to be tattoo artists who only associate with other tattoo artists

Yeah basically this. I live near Salem, MA where it's more than socially acceptable to look like this and there are more than a few jobs you can apply for.

I'm guessing it's the same for similarly mentally ill places like Portland, OR or NYC where they mistake sickness for progression

That bothers me too

>mfw

Maria Jose Cristern

lol you're jealous, advertising sucks silly goose don't worry it's not like in the movies

>anymore
well that's what i'm saying, society's getting increasingly more accepting, the stereotypes about perpetually jobless body modded people is pretty dated in general

I wonder how this changes ones breathing? What happens when you get sick? Snot just dribbles out everywhere or what?

Could you be anymore of a faggot goddamn

Stereotypes never go away. People will always think tattoos are for spineless losers.