I'm bored, take a dab with me Sup Forums

i'm bored, take a dab with me Sup Forums
also ask a mcdonalds worker anything

>take a dab with me Sup Forums
no

>ask a mcdonalds worker anything
ever feel like quitting ur job?

Do you equate working at mcdonalds to be a direct result of you taking dabs?

how do you afford dabs on a mcpaycheck

quite often

other way around

barely, mostly smoke flower

I worked at MacDonalds, it was my first job. im just curious, how many orders do you fuck up on propose? Every single time someone ordered in the Drive-Thru telling the person taking the order that they always order there childs happy meal without ketchup, and every time they get home it has ketchup, we would put a massive amount of ketchup on the burger for the happy meal. Same when someone would say, we always mess up x, we would just mess it up even worse the same way.

whenever i get an order for 2 4 piece happy meals, i'll put 4 in one box and 5 in the other in the hope the kids fight over it

how long is that filet'O fish in there before you throw it out?

Do you honestly believe you deserve 15 an hour?

i try to throw it out after an hour, but i've seen pieces that were in for 5 at most

If you want to quit your job why don't you? I used to work at Regal (really shit job) I found another one while grinding out applications for a month. Also what's your minimum wage? I'm a WA fag so it's $11.

Set up?
R2 Rig Edition with Kosher Kush Shatter.

no, but i don't think its deserving, i think people have a right to a living wage

By buying this nasty ass poopsoup butane filled shit. Not OP, but other user who bought some dab from a dudes first batch. I didn't have the heart to tell him it looks like straight resin

How can you afford dabs working such a shit job?

i live on my own, don't have anywhere near enough saved to do that. i'm a BC fag, its 10.85 here
bio rig with bubba kush shatter

came here to ask this

I used to work at macdons but now I make the big boy bucks
Use the internet to teach yourself shit and then lie on resumes

Lol didn't have the heart not to be stolen from

Nice. I used to be a Mcfag back in the day. Got to manager, realized it was never worth it. Became a server instead elsewhere.

wtf, id honestly rather smoke flower than that. I hope you didnt pay more than 10 /g

Where do you work?

Nah. He's a childhood friend. Its get me high af so I can't really complain.

How do you synthesize a methylated alkaloid?

You will never find dab south of Canada and east of Colorado for under $40/g. I'm in Texas so we have to pay premium. Getting caught with dab is worse than getting a dui down here.

Why are Big Macs so goddamn tasty?

long island sauce

Agreed. Anything out of the plant form. Is a felony charge. Just not worth it.

mcdonalds

what

its the sauce, all the sauce

Getting caught with dabs in texas is equivalent to meth or heroin, you mean.

Bitch you Makin them fuckin burgers? Gonna gonna flip? All over the table edibles edibles. You doing the cooking? Or are you just the lover boy n it?

no niggers please

sucks for you guys. i make hash in northern california and its all legitimate and destigmatized in this region.

just took a dab of some of our hash that won at a cup recently.

i feel for the black market states. i grew up in chicago. you guys get shipped all the material that fails lab tests here for things like pesticides and microbacteria and other organisms/toxins

Guess you're not a big intelligence guy. That's cool.

if you a real g you order a double quarter pounder with mac sauce

I wouldn't smoke that shit lol

I make my own dabs and that is honestly not that bad. The green color is caused by minor chlorophyll leaching into the final extract probably due to a small amount of water or other solvents mixed with the butane

that shit is visibly dirty. not safe to smoke or vaporize. it's also flooded with whatever concoction of nutrients and chemicals the grower used on his crop.

Visibly dirty with what? I see no solid matter there just major chlorophyl contamination. The first batch I ever made I had to purge on a hot plate on the stove because I didn't have my vacuum chamber yet and it looked much worse than this and I never ended up smoking it.

Admit it the ice cream machine isn't down you stoney fucks are just to lazy to fucking make my mcflurry

nah, it really is down

the fact that it is as dark as it is with chlorophyll content is just another indicator it's no good.

i'll clarify, from my perspective. i remember a time when if i came across something like that, fuck yeah i'd smoke it if it got me high. i learned through making solventless concentrates how common it is to come across extracts of poor quality. it takes a lot (A LOT) of effort and time to grow good cannabis with which to extract high quality concentrate.

also bho is fucking whack why would you ever put that in your lungs?