Share your secrets

Share your secrets

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/rock-flung-from-overpass-kills-alberta-bus-driver/article25298169/?service=amp
dailyheraldtribune.com/2008/09/03/peace-river-shooting-a-mystery-rcmp-believe-incident-may-be-drug-related
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a faggot

I had sex with your mum

Let an old guy off of CL fuck me out of curiosity. Pretty shitty time..

thats no secret

Everybody knows that

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

Good, she could use it.

Gay?

Moar

story time

I have no secrets. People have been violating my human rights since the day I was born.

Or built?

What the fuck am I.

I got fongered once. It was horrible.

when i was six i stole cookies out of the cookie jar. What a badass i am.

I enter the disney page without asking my parents

i shit my pants on the bus in 7th grade and no one ever found out

on the way to school not from ;_;

I'm a horrible, sarcastic, fat bitch and I fucking love it.

I dropped a rock from an overpass and killed an elderly bus driver. In edmonton Alberta. Hit him right in the gut.

Pretended to be remorseful so I wouldn't get jail, but I'm glad I did it. Old bastard.

google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/rock-flung-from-overpass-kills-alberta-bus-driver/article25298169/?service=amp

Sometimes when I go to a fast food restaurant I take more ketchup than I need.

you and 50% of office workers

Thankfully I'm not an office worker, I run my own business and best part is I deal with shit heads how they deserve to be treated.

My finger smells like ass. No clue why. But it is affecting my work. At McDonalds.

Well there you go! Where you work is the answer.

I sometimes catch about 20 live mice and then I put them in a plastic bin and systematically murder them one by one In front of each other. Each in their own brutal way. A wrench to the head. An axe to chop in half. Chopstick up the ass and through the entire body. Etc. Pretty awesome.

Did mommy not love you enough??

I'm working up to cats.

I'm the serial poo smearer at work. They've been trying to catch me for 3 years, but I'm one step ahead of them.

Stole a woman's panties out of her gym bag at work and jerked it while sniffing them. 10/10 would recommend. Can't wait to do it again.

Lost my virginity to a fat black woman

Once you get to actual pussy, then we'll talk, champ.

I bareback bitches even tho I have herpes and probably other stds don't tell them basically ruin their life I dunno I'm going to hell probabaly

I masturbate to the idea of being held down and impregnated against my will.

I sometimes shit immediately after a shower.

Get on omegle now and add Sup Forums and rape as your interests

I have a huge smegma fetish.

I shit in the shower

New project;

I use my female friends/acquaintances personal info (or whatever they post on facebook) to reset their passwords and look into their icloud/email accounts. I just want to look at their nudes if they have them. I never save any of their REAL private info (ssn, credit cards etc.) and never share anything I find with anybody. I have very close friends whose trust I have betrayed and they do not know (and have seen pretty much all of them naked) but I would never judge any of them for or hold anything against any of them. I just want to see pictures that were not meant for anybody to see, it really gets me off and I can't seem to stop. I half-wish that apple would speed up their security options so that I could not do it anymore.

And don't ask me how I do it, it is just resetting passwords with security questions.

11/10 secret

Now that's what I call edgy

I'm a trap and I let random guys I meet at conventions fuck me.

Just found out one of my friends has HIV.

Dont bring it up if you arent gonna share you lying faggot

Why?

I wanna see youuuu

I do that too, even at home. That's my deepest secret

You're a terrible person. Fucking nutjob.

facebook has all kinds of personal info on it shared willingly.
enter email > enter birthday > answer questions and you're in.

Because animals suck and I want to torture them and kill them. Cats would be even funnier because they trust people. I'll post pics after a do a couple.

Can someone please get this guy before he starts killing people?

Yeah and then when you log in on a new device the person is alerted to it and knows something is up....

Humans are animals too, so you should start killing people

> edmonton Alberta
Not capitalizing the E. Go back to Calgary.

Well, yeah. But I mean you have their passwords so you just log into their email and delete the login alert. It's not hard. Hardly anyone actually uses the 2fa on their devices.

Maybe children one day. But I'm working on my tolerances.

I wanna pin this girl down on the bed and fuck her with her legs up and fill her pussy with my cum

Edmonton is mostly fags

What a fucking asshole. Shit like this is why secrets threads are cancerous.

We played with a dead girls vagina once, my aunt died and I touched her before I called 911, she was ill at home so it was expected but she was still warm

What about Peace River Folk?

My penis has decided I apparently want to fuck my cousins. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.

I rathee not show myself. Sorry!

I'd trade every aspect of my life to get her if she'd only ask.

Tell me more ;)?

>I'm not sure how I feel about this
I'm guessing you feel very American.

You let randoms fuck you but letting me see your body is off limits?

Weird

This

Also fags and meth heads.

I do similar things but I'm usually more subtle if I can be.

But yeah, just cant stop trying to milk my friends/workmates for nudes if I ever get the chance. nothing feels better than that rush as you find some win.

This one time my brother and I were at a subway platform and we were holding around. I accidentally pushed him and he fell onto the tracks right as the train arrived. He was crushed to death. I never told anyone it was my fault.

+1

shit user im sorry

i sucked a dick for money once
>឴ ឴ ឴▲
>▲឴ ឴▲

This was me:

dailyheraldtribune.com/2008/09/03/peace-river-shooting-a-mystery-rcmp-believe-incident-may-be-drug-related

My real name is fasty, the fastest of the fasts, i am so fast, that in the moment you have read this, i already fucked your mom and you didn't even noticed

What

Mom's dead, did your 2inch fast dick bring her back?

You're a fucking dumbass

Anyone else into bestiality? Just me? Someone please make me feel like less of a freak

My Fiance is a taxidermist by trade. Every large furry pet she has ever owned she has stuffed and kept for emotional reasons. I use to think it was weird and made her put them all in storage in the attic, but now it's different. When she leaves to go to work on Fridays i'm off. It isn't just any normal day. Fridays are ULTIMATE TAXIDERMY BATTLE ROYALE day.

I'll take out all of her stuffed pets from the attic and line them up in a perfect circle on the living room floor and choose champions to face each other off in battle. I'll grab a large dog and a small cat and smash their stuffed faces into each other making growling and hissing sounds in the process while humming a fighting beat to enhance the battle.

Sometimes the champions break the rules though. And ole Beaudreax pulls out a knife and stabs Sassy right in the face. A victory dance on his hind legs is warranted for the mighty warrior at the end of battle. I just wiggle him back and forth humming a victory tune for him. The fiance still hasn't figured it out and assumes rats are chewing holes in them.

Fuck you. Come at me bro. I'll shoot you too. Nigger.

I sleep naked and leave myself uncovered so my step-daughter can see it.

Any bitch can shoot a gun. The fact that you're stupid enough to brag about it on the internet is amazing. Do you think anyone's impressed or intimidated by you? Stupid bitch, have fun getting the shit kicked out of you in jail.

Yep! I love watching a chick get knotted. And horses.

Sometimes I squirt catsup up my butt in the morning. Then I got to work and take a "bloody" dump and don't flush. It's the talk of my workplace because management thinks someone is dying. Pretty funny.

I'm not going to jail, day. That was years ago. I got away with it. As I always do. Nigger.

Yeah? Is that a problem for you?

The ketchup shitter has returned! I loved your thread. Do you still have pics?

I jerk off at work daily.

We need the pics. Please have them still!

Doesn't work anymore. I tried that a year ago on a friend and the acc got locked for 24 hours and hand to be unlocked via her phone. also icloud wont let you log in unless you're on the same ip, and you cant get much just from logging in the browser version otherwise. Not saying you're lying, just my experience with both.

Ketchup man! You're a Brit, right? Make with the pictures!

not into it but fine with it. dated a girl who liked dogs, would do it again.

I tend to stay into the light stuff, fucking love watching dogs getting sucked off