Get it off your chest/Feels thread. Whatever feel is on your chest, get it off...

Get it off your chest/Feels thread. Whatever feel is on your chest, get it off. Say it and commiserate with the rest of us.

>I wish I could get into a relationship with someone I actually love, instead of just pretending

Me and the love of my life are being torn away from each other and there's nothing we can do about it. I would rather be dead

I wish i had *normal* friends. I only have like 4 friends, and they're all either left wing snowflakes or right wing nazis. I have no idea what to do.

Me and the love of my life are slowly but surely growing apart and there's nothing that can keep it from happening.

Neil Young was indeed right, there's nothing worse than fading away.

Get away from Sup Forums. But seriously, find new boards to socialize on. If you follow the news, find new news blogs to post on or find some sites that revolve around things you like. I'm not gonna tell you making new friends will be easy, but it is factually possible. Godspeed, user.

If you care to share, what's the sitch', user?

It's not even that I can't get a girlfriend, but at the same time I've never been able to catch feelings for anyone. Everytime I becomes friends with a grill we're never around each other enough for me to develop any connection. Am I just doomed to forever be a virgin and walk along the path to wizardry?

Too put it shortly she's being forced off to college for a degree she doesn't want in a place she doesn't want to be. We have maybe a little over a month left. And it's crushing my entire spirit.

I'm the first poster in that thread. That's what i'm becoming

That sounds truly dire, user. I'm assuming there's no way she can get out of this position? Will she be able to contact you while she's in school?

We're going to talk more about it but I don't think she could. There's a chance, slim, but there is a chance. And yes we can talk all the time. But I know long distance stuff doesn't usually work. At this point I'm willing to try anything. Neither of us have ever had such a genuine connection and a true love for each other.

I am literally drowning in a sea of self hatred and loneliness. I always thought people who said that kind of corny shit were just being faggots until I actually felt what it was like. Why is it so hard to belong?

Not necessarily. It's a terrible cliche, but online dating sites are your friend. There are a lot of free sites out there, and not just the usual ones. (For the love of god, tindr is NOt a dating app.) Even fetlife is a place to look. Think outside the box. You'll find someone, user. It's scary, but you must be willing to put in a little time, and a little effort, each day. You'll find that someone user. Don;t lose hope.

Wish I could find actual love and meaning instead of drinking myself to death

>hate my job
>hate where I live
>hate my relationship
Only reason I don't get up and leave is the difficulty required and the lack of money

pretty much the epitome of loneliness.
lived alone since early teens, now in early 20s and still very much alone in same house.
drink every other night, quit drugs recently because they made me extremely paranoid but just took up drinking and abusing prescriptions instead.

anyone wanna talk not on here, will cam out of boredom.

>male

My gf and I tried the long distance Uni thing. We were donezo 2 months in. GL user.

I feel so fuking lonely.. i'm love the fuking gf of my friend, she is the only person i ever met that is fuking insane and depressed like me, we have so much in common and sometimes we meet and talk bout feelings and other shit without my friend knowing it, but she doesn't like me, i already told her what i feel, but she want to only be friends...

Thanks b

people who do the difficult things tend to end up happy. anyone who would pass up happiness because its 'difficult' deserves what he has.

skype or discord? i want to write about a character like you.

It's crazy to be in a situation where you have no reason to be alive anymore, but you don't want to close people to be hurt by it. So you just continue through life lonely with no reason to live enduring the pain day in and out. In and out.

Say I quit my job
Move somewhere else
Leave my bitch
Who's to say I'll be happy?
I could just be broke alone and jerking off just as miserable as I was before I uprooted. There's no guarantee.

Thank you user. I'll need it, I wish you the best of luck with all of life and it's twists and turns

>there's no guarantee

right, which means you COULD end up happy. whereas where you are now you are guaranteed not happy.

so why on earth would you take misery over potential happiness just because misery is guaranteed?

I feel that Sup Forumsro... Everytime I get into it, it starts off smoothly, but then i start second guessing myself all the time and begin creating self doubt and worrying if im right for her or if shes right for me, if i'll end up being a help or a hindrance to her, if we'll just eventually split and it'll all have been a waste of time... etc.

drop ur skype ill add you

I know that feel user. You're not alone

family shit is just the worst and it just doesn't seem to end. the more I reflect on it the worse it was.

>older brother molested me when I was 4
>he wasn't much older than me so I could forgive him but as we got older other things kept happening
>he'd sneak in and watch me shower, admitted he was trying to catch me masturbating
>parents acted like it was no big deal just big brother stuff
>when i finally told my parents he'd molested me they told me i needed to 'do something about it' (re: pretend it didn't happen) because other wise we'd be a broken family
>on family trips id beg to be allowed to sleep on the floor, theyd insist i share a bed with him. I said i was fine sleeping on the floor but they'd yell at me and tell me I was being dramatic.
>my dads solution anytime my brother did anything was to tell me to either A) fight back (he was literally twice my weight) or B) force us to spend time together 24/7
>when I had moved out I came back to visit once and he threatened me with violence over something innocuous i posted on facebook
>so i pulled a gun on him and told him never to touch me or threaten me ever again

just found out his wife is pregnant. i fear for their child.

solarsailors

i have a wife of 7 years and a 3 month old kid.

i fucking hate everything about my life, and i'm thinking about "going out for a gallon of milk" and actually just disappearing and never looking back.

Tomorrow i'm going to ask a girl ive gone and hung out with a few times out on a date. I don't really know if it will work out but im hoping it will. A friend has told me that it seems like she is into me and we talk alot.

Sorry for the group rely, but I feel everything that all of you are feeling. It seems that no matter how many friends I have, I'm always alone in my own head. My dad is an alcoholic, and it really looks that I'm going the same way. Iv'e always been a science-minded person, which has driven me to read all that I can about human development. A bad home environment and bad parenting leads to bad outcomes in adulthood. That's where I am, where all of us may be. The thing that drives me to continue striving for something better is the thought that there IS something better, that science will provide an answer to my nagging depression. We're not alone, anons. We are everywhere, and we will find a path to self-fulfillment. It is my sincerest hope that you all join me on the road there.

Misery is easier.
The path of less resistance.

dont let them change you m8

Go full 1488
HEIL HITLER

Room for one more in this chat?

I cant stop thinking about death and constantly wonder what it's like and I want to try and kill myself but i don't really want to die and the constant wonder is fucking my life up mentally and i dont want to seek help because i know no one really actually gives a shit about me so i reside here on Sup Forums because this is the only place that i have found where i similar interests as other people and also because i keeps my mind busy and somehow with all the fucked up shit on here keeps me sane

>father i never really met til i was 4 because of the navy
>he seemed to have a bias against me
>when we were younger he'd smack us a lot
>i was a nervous laugher, so if i laughed he'd smack me again, and again, and again until I could hold the laughs in.
>he believed i was being 'rebellious' laughing to indicate I was not afraid / hurt so he just kept hitting harder.
>my older brother disliked carrots, so my father did not make him eat them when we had them with dinner
>i did not like lasagna, so my dad would not let me leave the table until I finished it
>lasagna made me sick, so I would stay up til about 2 am and then my fathre would get mad and force feed me lasagna until I threw up
>he would then tell me i was being 'dramatic' for throwing up.
>as we got older he'd hit us less
>he'd just start yelling at us for any reason.
>one time when I was 9 I remember telling him what I had learned in school
>he yelled at me and demanded to know who 'taught me that'
>it was some random historical or science fact i dont even remember
>i explained my teacher told me that and he yelled at me, so angry for some reason, telling me not to believe everything she teaches me. (to note, it wasn't something stupid, it was just a random factoid from history or science i cannot recall, nothing religious or contradictory)
>we eventually stopped going out to eat because my father would always find a reason to yell in the restaurant either at us or at the weight staff / manager so we just gave up going out by the time i was in highschool.
>when dad wasn't over seas i spent most of the time in my room avoiding him

Don't ask women out on dates dude. Just hang out with her, just the two of you, at night time where sex is a possibility. She'll infer from it that it's a date.

sure, but that doesn't change what i said:
if you want to be miserable because its easy thats fine, but there are people posting about real problems here, so you know, go play emo somewhere else.

I mean like we've gone and walked around for multiple hours a few times. Chatting and stuff. Was gonna invite her too a movie and try and actually get a relationship going on.

sure add me

My grandmother is dying. Her health has been going down for the past two weeks. I was supposed to be informed when this all started going down (I live in Wyoming, rest of family lives in Illinois.) but my aunt who was in charge of calling me never told me. My grandmother never said anything either. She and my mom talked 2 days ago and she didn't say a word. And I feel like shit. Because I grew up and live so far away, I've barely ever seen her in person and whenever I talked to her on the phone and she had troubles hearing or responding I'd think "Please let this be over soon." instead of appreciating the time I had with her.

Try you're best to just do what you can. Even just talking to her on the phone would be a nice thing. I know that she would appreciate it.

finally there's mother
>growing up she was our rock really
>without her i dont think i ever woulda survived dad, and she was the only one taking care of us when he was gone of course
>after i moved out there was a shift though
>she began drinking a lot apparently
>she soon became obsessed wtih the idea of suicide
>the first time she texted me a suicide note it was just 'i love you, goodbye'
>didn't even realize it was a suicide note.
>called her and we cried a bit and she claimed she just needed to know i cared (re: attention whoring)
>since then she at least pretends to commit suicide once every two months
>one time my dad found her passed out and she had taken every pain pill she had
>they pumped her stomach and survived
>since then she constantly promises and threatens and keeps saying that im the onyl reason she hasnt done it yet
>she constantly lies and manipulates us, one time asking my brother to threaten me (the time i pulled the gun on him) over something i posted on facebook
>ive been giving her a pep talk every day for the last 7 years nad i cant take it anymore
>finally cut off my full family and got a new phone with a new number so they cant reach me

I'd love to. But she's deteriorated to the point where she doesn't recognize people on the phone or just stops talking sometimes. It breaks my heart. When I was told she's going to pass within the next week, I just started sobbing and wailing.

I'm 14 and i masterbait and i feel so weird

Sorry to hear that. I only hope she passes peacefully.

Thanks. I'd go up to see her now, but she doesn't want anyone to see her so weak. Her primary values are grace and dignity, and she told us that if she ever got to this point, to not see her like that and remember her as strong and graceful. I intend to honor that.

You shouldn't do this user. You will get hairy palms.

same here dude, they're all obama loving cuts and honestly I just slowly retracted myself from hanging out with them. Picked up a new martial art, learned to be alright with just being with myself. Believe it or not I find it to be a lot better once you learn that you don't need left-wing cucks in your life

Just coming to terms that my narcissistic mom abused me throughout my childhood and now wants to come back into my life after 2 years no contact. I'm 23, and just want to workout, find love and stay away from her as she's a destructive, depressed person. Sucks though that I have to cut her off and my friends don't understand how batshit insane she is but it is what it is

Relationship just ended, trying to meet girls again and forgot how fucking annoying this bullshit is.
Start talking to a girl, witty and flirtatious banter transpires, eventually she gives me her number. Awesome.
Then every time I try to ask her out she makes up some bullshit excuse and flakes on me. Why did you give me your number if you have no interest? At this point if they do it twice I just text them to basically say "if you're interested, YOU make a plan and ask me. I'm not playing this game."
One even agreed upon a time and place to meet up the next day, then never showed and stopped responding to any of my messages.

I miss my ex and can only hope to get back with her. We're still really good friends and it was nothing too serious and only a month. But I'm worried my drinking and smoking scares her and I'm trying to quit. I just want to feel love again is all. Everyday I just feel this loneliness and talk to nobody for days except her occasionally. She told me she had loved me but I think it was just a friendly one. I'd do anything just to hug her again.

Alcohol is the only thing that can numb my pain. I'll sit and cry into a bottle for an entire night all by my lonesome..Until I have to wake up and put on a great big smile for all to see. Only to get home and do it all again. I swear that when you start learning more about the universe and all the shit in it and the science behind it, for some reason it made me so fucking depressed. Nothing is real and nothing matters. We are a blink in time only to exist and cease. All life and events on Earth will fade and become nothing like they once were.Whether I live or not does not matter. Whether I kill myself or not doesn't matter. Nothing matters at all. Existence is all fake.

> One of my best friends had a long relation for several years (3 or 4). They were both in different countries with a thousand miles trying to break their love. It didn't work and they are finally together (in a third country by the way). I think the worse part was her being jalous. Distance psychoted her a lot and enoyed a lot my friend.
I don't know if studies worth it, but you can give it a try. Uf you love each other, everything can happen.

Nazis are left wing. Left is totalitarianism and right is anarchy.

Same here. I found no reason to die tho. Except the fact that I don't like living either.

chek'd and i fucking feel user, i feel...

> I already die once. And this may be the reason I wont an hero. Actualy nothing happen and you litteraly dont feel anything anymore. Its not like when you sleep where you feel time passed. You are out of time and dont feel it. Between the moment I collapsed and the one I've been brought back, nothing happened at all for me. At least pain stopped as well.

A month? Love?
For fucks sake user move on, dont let her be your oneitis you pussy

I wanted to become buff and strong so I wouldn't be a weak manlet anymore, and now I'm neither. I wanted to learn martial arts so I wouldn't get beaten up again, and now I'm scared to fight because I nearly choked my last opponent to death.

I did everything to improve myself, and now I'm scared of who I've become.

After four years, I finally found an amazing girl. I asked her to a military ball-spur of the moment-and we surprisingly fell for each other. Over the next week or so, we couldn't have enough of each other. I almost convinced myself I might have found that special someone, the person I could finally pour all my pent up love and passion into. Someone that wouldn't simply leave me empty inside again, longing for reciprocated compassion and companionship. But then she found out I was leaving in a few weeks for a six month job overseas. Overnight she became distant, only later sending me a wall of text of how she just got out of long relationship and didn't want anything serious or committed so soon. Devastated yet understanding, I spent the next few weeks meeting new women, having empty casual sex, still chasing that feeling you let me have so briefly. Even now, when I wake up with another naked body next to mine, you are still on my mind but I know to respect your wishes, and that I truly will only hurt you if I don't. Maybe you'll except my phone call this spring when I'm home. Maybe things will have changed for the better. Or maybe I should just get used to this feeling of disappointment and emptiness.

>bank denied me a home loan cause my overtime pay isn't calculated as normal wages.
>VA isn't going to get me hip replacement surgery, despite taking shrapnel for Murrica, thanks Haji..
>girlfriend has gotten fat so I'm not longer attracted to her.
>younger brother killed himself at college over a girl and grades.
>parents hate me cause I joined military and think I'm pro trump cause I didn't vote for Hillary.

It all just slowly sucks, sprinkled with PTSD induced insomnia.

here we have an ignorant 16 year old who can't use google

that sucks
don't be ungrateful about ur gf being fat
don't be a fag
send her this paragraph when u get back

I just typed this up as a kind of rough draft of a message i think I will send to her. What do you think I should cut out/revise or should I say something completely different?

I wanted to say this now because I feel if I didn't that I will regret it. I like spending time with you a lot and feel like you enjoy spending time with me. I feel like there is some connection between us and I'd like to see if perhaps that could maybe blossom into something serious. What I want to say is that in regards to the movie on Thursday I would like to consider it a date. If you feel like there's something too then that's great but if you want to just remain friends too I'm fine with that as well, I enjoy spending time with you regardless. I just figured I would get this off my chest so I don't have any regrets.
Thoughts?

>Stuck home in the middle of buttfuck nowhere for the summer
>Messed up my uni exams so will now probably not get onto a master's program
>Grandma, who I love dearly, died last week
>Single, and not a shred of evidence to suggest that will ever, ever change

There is no respite

>only have 2 friends, friend A haves a retard dad, says no to everything, but she's already 18. Friend B just don't want to go outside. Never.
>the boy I love start to meet another girls
>great depression is back, I don't know if I want to be alone or not
>I miss my brothers in the south really hard, but I have to stay at home with the pets while my family travels in the rest of the holidays
>6 week holidays completely ruined.

Been raped as a boy, neglected, abused through most of my preteen/teen years by a girlfriend at the time, alcoholic and substance abuse now, ptsd and bipolar disorder. I'm 18 btw

Too much for me to say for something we all know but I'm just tired of being alone.

Everyone can find someone so easy yet it always seems so damn hard for me to get anything. Whenever I feel like I'm close to finding someone, life comes and slaps me. Yet I can introduce two friends to each other and they hit it off so easily.

It just seems like everyone has always had someone that they chose over everyone else but I've never been that type of person to anyone

I used to be a permavirgin loser, finally fucked a couple of girls and was in a relationship for awhile. I realized I didnt like that anymore than I did being a permavirgin. I kinda like being a loser. Kinda wanna fuck a tranny, maybe Im gay I dont even know anymore. Afraid if I give into the boipussy though ill hate myself even more.

>be me
>be depressed because shit job, shit marriage and shit history being abused
>have friend that I have been talking to for 3 years
>closest confident although ever met her once
>pretty much tell each other everything and help with emotional problems
>writing messages more or less daily
>consider her one of my closest friends
>some months ago her answers get shorter and she doesn't really share any more and doesn't initiate conversation
>goes on and I try to give her some freedom and such shit
>she just informed me that she wants to stop talking because I remind her of her past (the very things that I talked her through over the last few years)
>I am not in love or such shit, but it surely hurts a lot to be thrown away
>there are more than 20000 messages in the history and it will never be more

IM TIRED OF LIVING IN HELL BEING LONELY AND SHIT IM FUCKING TIRED OF BEING SAD. WHY SHIT ALWAYS GOTTA GO SOUTH HUH? WHY THE FUCK CANT ANYTHING WORK FOR ME? IM TIRED OF WALKING THROUGH THIS HELL IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BEING FURIOUS

sometimes i just want to disappear.

I hate cans that don't stack.

Call child protective services if you ever suspect anything

Anyone else have that feelio where you desperately crave a loving, fulfilling relationship, yet you're also terrified by the thought of being in a relationship?

I want to date this girl who's married, she's getting a divorce but if we start dating it means her abusive husband could get more than he deserves.

I dont know what to say. Confess to your parents. Masturbation is a disease and they'll help you.

my girlfriend and i been arguing these past weeks, i acknowledge both my wrong doings and hers, but she only acknowledges mine and i try to tell her about it, and she just gets mad and says "im done" im trying so hard to fix this, i love her i really do, just now she texted me "The only thing I did wrong other than calling you a fuck up is giving you a second chance" i tried explaining to her again that im trying to fix this, but i cant, what should i do Sup Forums?

I know you probably don't want to hear this man, but you should probably go your separate ways and find a girl who would've have been grateful to have given you a second chance for your short comings. Also someone that doesn't acknowledge her own issues but focuses on yours is simply a destructive person who you wouldn't want to be a role model for your future kids as they deserve better too. Make the call man and take your losses, it happens to the best of men.

>Have a long distance relationship with a girl i live for about 2 years now
>Im hanging out with a girl that i liked since i met her 7 years ago but now we are just friends
>We are getting really close and all of her friends and my friends think we should be together
>I just want us to stay as friends but ive no idea how to act if the situation escalates
>been seeing dreams about her for the last 2 weeks and my mood is down because of the situation

love* not live

>father molested me when I was 5
>father killed himself when I was 6
>generally ignored and treated like an outcast all my life
>hospitalized in mental hospital multiple times, I've lost count but it's 10+
>took me three tries to get a degree because of hospitalization/illness
>struggling at job because illness is holding me back
>my best friend moved to a different country last year, I don't have anybody else
>I want to move away to a different country but I'm scared of starting afresh, the money, finding new doctors, getting my medication, etc.
>If you're curious I have a personality disorder and an eating disorder.
>Later this year I'm going abroad to study at the school of my dreams and hopefully turn my life around but I'm scared my illness will hold me back and fuck things up for me yet again, as it always has, all my life.

Me and a girl fell in love hard for 2 weeks, then I had to leave her to come home.

what the fuck why didn't I stay?

I wish the love of my life would come back to me. I feel so alone

This so much user, the stress of it is literally killing me.