Be american

>be american.
>go to elementary school, get shot
>go to highschool, get shot.
>go relax with your friends at a movie theater, get shot
>finally make it to that university you always dreamed of attending, get shot.
>Have enough of your life, go get a mud facial and walk out unwashed with a bag of skittles, get shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlV4WF0TnMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be brazilian
>go to primary school, get kidnapped and beheaded
>go to secondary school, get kidnapped and beheaded
>go relax with your friends at a movie theater, only to find the employees are all gone cause they got kidnapped and beheaded. get kidnapped and beheaded
>finally make it to that university you always dreamed of attending, get shot.
>Have enough of your life, go get a mud facial in your dirt hut home, get kidnapped and beheaded

that's more for a méxico flag

>Be Australian
>Be safe

implying he knows the difference

implying there is a difference

>Brazil has a murder rate of 24.6
>Mexico has 15.7
>Almost 10 points in difference
>No difference
Is this the power of american education?

>needs to ask

>so the problem is even worse in brazil than mexico
thanks for vindicating my original post mexibro

Hello, Mr Emu

>be mexican
>look like a peruANO
>get beheaded

Is there a "beef" between mexicans and brasilians? Sup Forums really is educational!

>south-americans literally shift the insult towards mexico
wow, pathetic

at least they get the shot by their own people

Its just banter with a bit of facts

No?

Finally somebody notices, every single time

mexicans hate latin americans because they think they are north americans even tho north american doesnt want them and they look like some indio from bolivia
:

> because they think they are north americans
Ah yes the Brazilian education strikes again in monkey geography

not only brazillians, almost south americans

I dont see the americans trying to build a wall to keep canada out

all right be fair here, you're geographically north american, but culturally middle america is more like south america than the north

We are both Latin American and North American, its not that hard to see
I don't see any wall being built :^)

>but culturally middle america is
SPAIN'D

>tfw it was already built in 2001 after 9/11
>tfw burgers don't remember
>tfw they show pictures of the already existing wall and claim it is the Mexico-Guatemala border

>tfw this thread originally had nothing to do with mexico but here we are, arguing about it anyway

there better be a fucking wall, i poured all my savings into these things

No. It's only brazilians (don't know why tho) and argies (because for some reason, mexican kids bully the hell out of them on yt comments)

It's just a half built fence on urban areas or flatlands, they stopped because it was expensive and stupid because it didn't work.
Idiot Mexican kids in football videos but that shit is old

Meh, from Maradona to Batistuta to Messi argentina is a mediocre team with one exceptional striker that gets them through

Oh great job Croatia you just started a war between your country and Argentina

I will never understand people getting so butthurt out of yt comments when Mexicans do the same thing with other Mexicans. North vs Centre vs South, and all the national football teams vs each other. Worst part is that Argentinians and other South Americans do the same thing to us in yt comments, and IRL (so I don't get all the fuss).
Every time a disaster happens, like the flooding in Peru, we send help, and when disaster happens here (2009 epidemic) everyone closes their borders and talks shit/spit on our countrymen. Just a couple of weeks ago, some Uruguayan restaurant made some advertisements saying "No Mexicans or dogs allowed", to then go on to complain about youtube comments made by some kids.
But whatever.

paraguay noo jska

It's cool, I'll just call them very white if they show up and smooth things over

implying you have the education to tell the difference

It's funny to joke about the silly emu meme but seriously Mexico is a fucking shithole with thousands of people being beheaded by cartels every year.
That's fucking awful for you guys. I'd be migrating to the US as well if I had to live around that sort of crime.

>Every time a disaster happens, like the flooding in Peru, we send help
We all do. Even Bolivia sends help to us all the time when we get fucked up by nature. They are just gestures, most of the time meaningless irl.
>Just a couple of weeks ago, some Uruguayan restaurant made some advertisements saying "No Mexicans or dogs allowed"
kek. Uruguayans larp as argies so it's understandable.

shows your lack of vision. if i was in mexico i'd be proving myself to the cartels.

>Uruguayans larp as argies so it's understandable
that's all, no more help when an earthquake/tsunami/forest fire strikes

Found the emu

Funny thing that you mentioned beheading since murricans get it right after they are born. In Front of everyone as always.
USA USA USA USA

No problem, i can live with that

>bullying mexico
>that insecure

Still more relevant than inflation in Argentina.

The owner was north american and the one that was outraged by it was an Uruguayan, get your facts straight.

Not that people bought into it being racism though, in fact a lot of people copied the thing or made similar signs like "mexican dogs are allowed here" or stuff like that, the media also made fun of the mexican embassy being butthurt over a quote from a fucking movie and they said that Mexico gets buttmad with Uruguay because they can't get buttmad with the US.

Also fuck off mapuche, don't ask for firefighters the next time your country explodes

Fucking hell people don't get beheaded.

Only narcos and they aren't people the real redpill is that most people who die are stupid fucks and they're killing each other also shitty people who go to America is a win win for Mexico we're killing and kicking the bad mexicans and stronger and smarter get to live

At least people do that for a purpose. They're hungry or some shit. In America some dude just snaps for no reason and you get shot.

> to then go on to complain about youtube comments made by some kids.But whatever.

Also nobody from the restaurant complained about youtube comments, what are you talking about.

I hate shitters like you always acting like the victims, mexicans call everyone here sudaca and you make videos like this youtube.com/watch?v=PlV4WF0TnMw

I'm not that dude and I know that Mexico is North America but notice that Americans NEVER refer to Mexico as North America. They always use "Latin America" and they talk like we are in the same continent. They think we have the same culture.

Americans are pretty entitled

You are the one being butthurt at youtube, when IRL and your governments (not fucking youtube) always turn our back on us. I'm not even going to look for youtube videos made by Uruguayans on the same vein, that do exist, because they are fucking youtube shit.

> the same culture.
Which is true. Of course spanish speaking countries have a lot more in common with each other even if technically it is a different continent. And we don't refer to Canadians as "North Americans" either. This term is just never used.

>Oscar Ortega7 months ago
>En sudamerica y centro, te maman la verga por un pedazo de Pan
jasjkakjksjkajskjaj

>be american
>get born, get detipped
>tip your detipper as your parents applaude
>get detipped even deeper as thanks for the tip

No, Mexicans are the entitled ones.
You demand to be treated the same as us, and allowed free access to our country.
And when you can't get your way you through a pathetic tantrum.
Your country and its people are like Putin in spirit, angry, butthurt cry babies that through fits when their demands aren't met by entities they have no business with.

Americans are ignorant twats and your stupid media serves as a propaganda machine towards the entire world. I wish you faggots get nuked by Kim, Putin, Xi or yourselves.

Recent trends changes nothing.
And your entire country throw a shitstorm when Trump demanded our laws be enforced.
You have even begun setting up immigration assistance centers in our country to help the illegals.

Your whole premise is that you deserve influence and respect from us, simply because you are next to us. Same with Canada.
No other countries in the world have this attitude towards us.

I wish you could just disappear or be as far away from us as possible desu