youtube.com/watch?v=SgN756eZfMo
youtube.com/watch?v=zIw-2rjoLnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an inflatable plastic doll

Nice Royksopp

Small art qt, boy or girl
Tall, brown skinned woman

thanks, check out Rune Lindbæk - Sondag if you're into that kind of downtempo

Rune Lindbæk and Röyksopp are from the same town, and they even got into a plagiarism lawsuit about a couple of tracks off Melody A.M.

Terrible at guessing stuff so I'll r8
++Eno, Boris, Ulver
+++Dead Kennedys, Pixies ++Devo, Cocteau Twins

two inflatable plastic dolls at the same time
monster movie
lovejoy - who wants to be
lloyd cole
roedelius - jardin au frou
minus primus

me

girl of a (probably left wing) political inclination that you don't agree with on a lot of political/societal stuff but respect her for actually doing the reading and backing her views up

film school student who dressed in black and knows where to get the best heroin, gender not important

London girl who wears glasses and isn't necessarily that attractive that makes you initially disappointed that you settled for this without trying to find your dream twee indie pop GF but after about 6 months or so you're completely in love with her and contemplating getting a small flat somewhere assuming you can both find the money

any girl that you can have a good laugh with, or maybe a guy, you wouldn't necessarily mind that either.

Clingy girl/boy
Someone who leads a healthy lifestyle
Someone that's into poppin pills and partying but also long walks in the nature

I am very bad at guessing so I will rec and rate

++MBV, Clube da Esquina, Ulver, Boris

++Ariel Pink

+++Ween

someone that is intelligent and driven

someone who is artistic and creative

someone that's relaxed and likes travelling

Move over, /r/indieheads tier pleb taste coming through

Some dorky (but in a cute way) bio major

Someone who likes tapas

Someone who exclusively orders caffe americanos when you go out for coffee together

somebody who likes walking in the rain and getting wet (+Toro y Moi btw)

Don't hurt me please.

qt artfag

Nice Royksopp. Someone who likes holding hands in a dark club they got dragged to by their friends. Your girl will want to visit Berlin and take many pictures and you'd just be happy that she's happy.

Post-punk girl with a blog about dumpster diving

Big Lizard in my Backyard was my all time favorite album as a kid. In another dimension we'd likely bang. In this dimension your girl only buys UK-made Docs and likes comic book stores.

Nice. Your girl is someone you marathon TV shows with, probably someone who lurks /fa/ and does MDMA

qt hipster girl who will eventually let on to the fact she's a freak after the first date

I also bet your waifu drinks americanos

She's perfect except for that one tattoo she has (.e. semicolon, a flock of birds)

Probably a cute poster from /r/femalefashionadivce that is secretly the most reliable person you know

youtube.com/watch?v=h5NwUtV0Q0I

youtube.com/watch?v=SgN756eZfMo

jenny is cool but i havent listened to the rest
is toro y moi any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIw-2rjoLnY

Not the person you're replying to but Toro Y Moi si great. Causers of This and Anything in Return are both great.

>Secret Garden
now this is something i didn't expect to see on Sup Forums

yeah i think so, i like everything i've heard by him

yikes this collage doesn't represent my daily listens aside from boris, melvins, & talking heads

im a yoga mom

A laid-back german medical student with brown, curly hair and large sunglasses

A typical music-interested teenager with no other redeeming qualities except for being cute and slightly cynical

that weird girl in the corner of the room

why are they black

short blonde art student

hot librarian brunette

ex-convict

mulatto

cute korean girl (also nice taste friend, check out Gregor Samsa if you haven't)

Check out Primus - Fizzle Fry

I love it, it's one of my favorite albums!!! I like Seas Of Cheese a little more though
I am a short blonde gunsmith but I guess that could count as art

meaty (but not fat) weeb girl

king crimson art isn't allowed on Last FM; the others were probably tagged incorrectly and usually incorrectly tagged/spelled albums dont' have covers uploaded

also: girl who's intelligence level is a little under yours, just enough to depend on you for knowledge

bookish mousy girl

nympho

pale as fuck

artsy

happy/bubbly, super positive and loves going out

Past week or so

Anthony Fantano
Shy but intelligent

Wears lots of floral dresses
Seems normal, actually hella weird
Quiet dude with curly hair
She's a stoner
Someone cute and outgoing
Has an undercut but is otherwise traditionally feminine
I take back the other time I said stoner. You would be the one to date a stoner.

i feel alone ;__

: )