What's your opinion of The Young Turks?

What's your opinion of The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxUXrHMdxN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cancer

If you have to ask, I means you dont pay attention enough.

A R M E N I A N G E N O C I D E

>What's your opinion of The Young Turks?
They're a group run by crypto jew who named themselves after the crypto jews who committed the Armenian genocide. They push pure lies and propaganda, cannot and will not ever stop lying, cannot and will not ever argue philosophy or facts. They're the scum of the earth and they and their families should all be killed.

Post more of that dumb bitch

CNN for people without TV

I want to bone the chick, but the show sucks.

This is how jews manipulate you. You're more concerned with the girl and what you want to do to her than what's being said and promoted.

But I hate everything she says, I just wanna fuck her

They're basically a liberal Fox News. They make a bunch of strawman arguments and twist people's words to push an exaggerated narrative.

They might be the cause of police murder.

Long story short. This video alleged that a fan inspired by tyt killed a police officer.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxUXrHMdxN8

thats a reupload. wont be surprised if the original was taken down by tyt.

Generally cringeworthy, but they did have the balls to cover Standing Rock when all the other news outlets shied away.

Democracy Now is much more professional if you want non-corporate news.

Ana Kasparian is fucking hot. Show itself is all bullshit but some funny moments when the men make sexual remarks to Ana Kasparian and then it gets awkward as fuck.

>tfw the reason everyone watches your show is for Ana and when she sometimes talks dirty.

also to add to that can we get an Ana thread going?

Look at her. So innocent and cute. Fuck that midget bitch.

Shit sandwich.

Thanks for dump, more pls.

they're on point most of the time. about 90% right, 10% ideology blindspots. they got the 2016 primary right, tried real hard to warn us about Hillary.

Hannah is hot too (pic). in addition to Ana

hannah is such a dumb fucking cunt. would still fuck her brains out though

stop samefagging

young roaches

Uppity cunt and raging buffalo. Only one is halfway coherent

Insular echo chamber for naive Bernie-fags. Feeds em a steady diet of what they want to hear.

They push propaganda and cenk is a genocide denier.

yeah, she's got a bad case of SJW, but would bang. Jimmy's the best one (but would not bang)

the young cucks*