Thoughts on Alex Jones?

Thoughts on Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAcIPibWIw4
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Z3-mFX0sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex Jones isn't a real person. The man behind this character is Bill Hicks, after the CIA faked his death, indoctrinated him and made some physical alterations. Alex Jones was created to give the people somewhat believable conspiracy theories to a) distract from REAL conspiracies, b) track people inclined to question the government, media, etc., and C) flod the web with so many theories and popularize them so that when something real was exposed, it will be dismissed as crazy talk. Like a smokescreen.

With the rise of the Internet, the CIA knew they needed to act and that real conspiracies might be leaked.

It is scary, very scary, but genious.

You hoarding some secrets by any chance?

States rights makes you a kike? kill yourself faggot

Pretty funny and entertaining.

>Bill Hick
thats quite a theory.

why would the cia trust hicks to do a good job though?

hes a jew shill, his wife is a kike, his network is owned by kikes, you moron

Guy's a few steps short of insanity, but God I love listening to him. He's still right about a lot of shit and hilarious.

Alex Jones is a fake faggot that makes his money off of controversy.

Not a theory

He's just trying to warn you about fluoride and globalist jews, you dumb nigger.

Controlled opposition. If he isn't then he might as well be because he's repeatedly reduced serious discussions into facetious accusations of conspiracy and he gives a bad reputation to actual conspiracy theories when he shits one out every single day.
He's effectively made conspiracy theories into a big joke.

His pro Trump and anti Hillary stuff is on point, but the rest of his stuff is standard faire right wing crazy.

He is honest, so he's got that going for him.

You didn't watch the David Duke interview?

He is a shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAcIPibWIw4

He's a false-flagging kike puppet.

Alex, no matter how many times you post this you won't get a different answer.

1776 WILL HAPPEN AGAIN PIERSE IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS, YOUR ANCENSTORY FAILED SO WILL YOU.

THE WATER.... OOO YOU ARE TRTING TO CUT ME OF NOW ITS THE WATER THAT TURNS THE FROGS GAY PIERSE ITS MAKING YOUNG MEN KILL PEOPLE.

woa has anyone actually considered this before?

i think this kang is onto something

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

I love to watch/listen to his rants. When he goes off one one, it's engaging.

His rants are sublime. Stunning. Pure anger - watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Z3-mFX0sg

So long as they stay in Israel, you mean.

>his wife is a kike
He is not married.

He's already fucking admitted it you ignorant dipshit.

citation needed.

Breeding with jewish women is top tier. Literally turning their race mixing agenda against them.

Lately with these interviews the content is getting better and better

Like a box of chocolates, I never know what I'm going to get. He's a fucking wild man.

It was satirical you idiot.