Ask a guy with two dick holes anything

Ask a guy with two dick holes anything

Where is the other one?

Nice manscaping faggot, you're supposed to blend in the leg hair

Request more pics for science

Finally someone asks

Less effort for gfs mate

you cum and piss from both? or one is for cum and another for piss?

Do they both work?

Have u posted here before and did u see the dude with two dicks AMA here

You weren't shitting...

When you piss/nut, is it two different streams? Would be pretty neat if you could cum on two girls at once.

I always thought everyone had two, never gave it a second thought. When I cum it looks like it comes out of the big one, the second one there is like.. Idk, it looks partially formed but defiantly has some depth. What I read online like 1 in 30,000 guys get this but their other hole can be fucking anywhere like near their balls n can be dangerous n shit so I guess I'm lucky. And I saw a pic of that before but wasnt here for it no

I have a feeling some cum makes it through the top, I'll have to do research. I only learnt about this after bringing it up to my newer gf who was pretty much like "the fuck guys have one hole"

>Would be pretty neat if you could cum on two girls at once.
What is stopping you from doing this with one dick hole?

Put me in the screencap

also OP what have girls said about it?

So far only two one ex one current gf saw it, both find it funny/cute so I more or less feel lucky. I almost wanna try flirting w girl friends n see if thats a good opener when we're drinking ya know? If that hole was anywhere else though that'd be a bitch

Ah and its only noticable when its spread, thats why a few ex's and myself never really noticed. I thought it was normal n I guess they never spread my head before hah. Its not two dicks but I think it might give some bragging rights

Medfag here, is called Hypospadias

Ah yeah thats the name, makes sense tho I was premature a month. 7inch dick + that ratio my dick must be a Lil rare , maybe one in 10k to 20k

Yeah, you got lucky tho, they're 3 kinds of hypospadias, you got the normal one

Funny thing, your dick looks just like mine except i have 1 hole.

Story of my life, fuck up but get lucky hah. What's the other two? I know one is where it can be by your balls right?

That's the worst one

Ah so even if its at the top its a distal? Freaky shit