World Boxing Champ Names The Jew!

OV VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Based Boxer Names Jew, Lugenpress #TRIGGERED

VIDEO: "Boxing Champ Tyson Fury Bravely Reveals Zionist Control Of Media"
youtube.com/watch?v=tLH29M1Isvk

>World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Tyson Fury, openly discussed the Zionist hand behind modern decadence and their undeniable control over media.

>Fury revealed these views in a candid hour long Q&A video where he discusses his training routine for his fight with Vladimir Klitschko. He speaks earnestly of his convictions against the promotion of transgenderism and homophilia to children, even pointing out the Zionist control of media which promotes this decadent agenda. He went on to point out the promiscuous behavior of both men and especially women leading to the rise of sexual diseases. Fury also revealed that Klitschko is an alleged bi-sexual and that Fury's views are one of the reasons Klitschko wants to fight him.

Full Video of Based Boxer: "TYSON FURY Q&A IN DEPTH from Klitschko training camp!!!"
youtube.com/watch?v=wG0LphY01Iw

Based Boxer needs YOUR SUPPORT!

>Hijack all media comment sections
>Upvote positive comments.
>Downvote negative comments
>Spread info

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3589240/Tyson-Fury-launches-foul-mouthed-rant-airs-anti-Semitic-views-claims-rape-bestiality-one-day-legal.html
mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-launches-foul-mouthed-7961614
independent.co.uk/news/people/tyson-fury-breaks-into-anti-semitic-homophobic-and-sexist-rant-during-interview-a7028456.html
theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/13/tyson-fury-banned-antisemitic-comments-video

MEMETIC WARFARE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_dDcHA6dLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8ew4ISU538
youtu.be/fIAEa756Kyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based. Klitchko really bi though?

Wasn't particularly interested in watching him fight but now I will. Based bong.

Sup Forums should organize an event and watch together. Order VS Chaos. Nationalism and Tradition VS Gay EU supporting Globalism.

Lol, he calls out Jews right after claiming that beastiality will be legalised by the degenerate government.

>supports EU
>globalist filth
>possibly juden

Probably. Fury claims he attacked him on it.

Tyson rekking EU lover

youtube.com/watch?v=X_dDcHA6dLQ

This guy is a certified character… His videos are always amusing.

He actually seems like a reasonably bright guy acting like a retard because he can get away with it better that way.

He's got that 'who gives a fuck' attitude that's so rare these days… he's probably losing literally millions on endearments but couldn't care less.

"Tyson Fury responds to Wladimir Klitschko after being told to "F**k off!""
youtube.com/watch?v=P8ew4ISU538

dude has been hanging around good old Joe Rogan a litte too much

If you are good it dont matter.

Ufc fighters like Jones got dropped by some endorsements and kicked off the ufc.

What happened was other companies endorsed him and then the UFC brought him back to fight.

Now if you were a shitty fighter your career would be dead.

When has Joe Rogan admitted Jews run media and finances?

what a cuk, losing to that fat fuck

I fuckin hate pikeys

They have the healthiest culture in Britain. It's just a shame they tend to be thieving cunts.

its good

He already has enough money to retire
And I wouldn't doubt if he pulled a Conor McGregor and told everyone to get fucked after he made what he thought he needed.
>hanging around good old Joe Rogan a litte too much
Unless he's talked you into doing drugs you're fine

what's his view on White GeNOcide?

is there any point watching past 25 min?

Probably not unless you're into boxing and banter.

Q&A vid going viral.

Don't forget to up vote positive comments. It's swarming with pro Tyson people. So many normal people support his views. This is a huge potential push to redpill mass amounts of people.

nah, not really

watching this though

youtu.be/fIAEa756Kyk

Guardian are shilling to get him banned from the support. I hope they can't actually ban him for this surely, im worried. Tyson was much more controversial,but i think the british board are probably cucked from all the pressure and the fact historically jews have been the big promoters of boxing.

whats healthy about bein a fuckin pikey, sayin that he's redpilling the shit out of everyone so good luck to the fat cunt.

Mike Tyson*

He's married to Hayden Panetierre and has children

Fury is known for bullshitting as well, plus he fights like a faggot, and I don't mean he's bad he just has a faggoty stance and aura about him

For people who don't know, Fury is the guy who accidentally punched himself in the face so hard his knees buckled, his fight with Klitschko was really shitty as well, incredibly boring

She was a prostitute for A-listers and she's a libtard...

i heard she likes gettin smacked around as well, sounds nasty as fuck that girl

>Fury is the guy who accidentally punched himself in the face so hard his knees buckled
still won though?