Surely the boxing elites know the outcome to 90% accuracy

Surely the boxing elites know the outcome to 90% accuracy.
Nobody would put the entire sport of boxing on the line for a gimmick fight right?
THEY KNOW CONNOR WONT WIN.
Just imagine the humiliation of boxing if UFC were to be the jack of all trades fighting sport.
If you want to make money you put the money on money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jfl_2A-MfmY
youtu.be/bQYeSXpC244
youtu.be/6AxZewEw7eQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr.#Professional_boxing_record
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irish mongoloid vs. nigger who spends money like a nigger and can't pay taxes since he spends his money on stupid aquariums and shit,.

Is mcgregor actually a mongoloid or is it just because of his career field requires him to be a certain way?

this shit will be so anticlimactic.

well yeah, mayweather fights are typically boring as shit, because he knows how to win at boxing.

It's his persona, but do remember that he's a potatonigger who beats people for money.

Also, the fight is rigged. It's inherently rigged in favour of Maynigger, but it'll also be rigged in that they'll see a points-based decision, which is subjective. Maynigger will come out on top.

I'm betting on Maynigger, even though I would rather see the Leprechaun stomp his face.

Next match should be in the octagon, where Danny Boy can cripple Maynigger for life.

Yes 100% agree

when is the fight?

August 26

Surely you know even a single punch can bring down the mightiest of giants. Who gives a fuck anyway. Your thread won't stop the fight or affect it in anyway. If your looking to stroke your ego to random strangers than I'm not impressed.

I believe that Conor got too personal in the build up. I think Floyd was happy to run and take a points decision but now I think he's going to want to humiliate Conor and knock him the fuck out.

Look at his movement - imagine he's in the ring with MW - it's shit.
youtu.be/Jfl_2A-MfmY

Now watch this with that in mind
youtu.be/bQYeSXpC244

Conor is fucked.

The nignog who wins hard fights by dancing around the ring and forcing a point judgement actually knocking out a genuine Irishman? Are you stupid or something? If it becomes an in-fight, mayweather's done for.

id love to see Conor win but its just not gonna happen unless its a set up for another fight

He'll be no different than Hatton - rush in, no plan B, stopping punches with his face

youtu.be/6AxZewEw7eQ

Connor's like "sure I'll shit all over UFC and possibly ruin all credibility of the sport if I can get 50 mil for it."

Lol at the 'Goodnight' from someone in the crowd at 5:57

wouldn't u do it? million

>Mayweather loses
>Embarrassment for an entire sports
Do you only act this retarded or are you?

>zero actual training by mcgregor
>lots of boxing requires to be able to dodge shots
>mcgregor typically in ufc just brute force accepts shots to his own face
>Amateur mcgregor wins against professional top 1% athlete
How ridiculous of a sport would boxing be if UFC members could train for a year and master it better than those who spend decades in it.

kek this nigga gonna get knocked the fuck out. cannot wait

Not realising McGregors prior training was purely boxing before joining the UFC

yeah but mayweather is a nigger anad he can't read kek

>but it'll also be rigged in that they'll see a points-based decision

Yes, my money is it will be a decision, so they can have a 2nd fight, then a "rubber" match to decide. Either way, its going to be lose lose for the fan. This is like when Muhammad Ali fought that Japanese "wrestler" back in the day.

Shut up nigget lover. All I seen was a nigher running away from punches

but that's how you win

>Being this worried
>Not realizing that Connor gives 2 shits about winning and only want the $100 mil

They're desperate to make boxing relevant again. Mayweather is doing it because he's up to his neck in tax debt.

Why do dumbasses keep using this fight as a reference for Mayweather's power?

This fight was a fucking DECADE ago.

A pure striker vs a mixed martial artist out of his element.

what an worthless illogical statement go back to cleaning toilets at kfc bum

if Mayweather is smart he'll throw the fight and bet all the money that he does have remaining on Conor through proxies.

true

What are proxies

>maynigger

>training

Yer all fooked

Lol and all I see is a wizard who doesn't know shit about sports. Boxing is about dealing damage and AVOIDING IT. HE'S 49-0 DIPSHIT, so he's obviously good at doing both.

pure "striker" =/= defensive counterpuncher. The mick is a better striker than Mayweather ever has been. Mayweather's claim to fame is ducking punches, which he's extremely good at.

Why the hell don't rich people pay the taxes? They think they can get away with it or what? Numerous others have done the same and it didn't end well. how come people can't learn.

Every boxer is a striker you stupid fag. Its not mma were you have good standing fighters and good ground fighters.

Not realizing that McGregor has never fought a professional or amateur boxing match in his life and is taking on the best boxer of the past 20+ years

>why don't rich people pay taxes

do you even know how much tax they have to pay you imbecile. it's way better to try and avoid it

1.2k return for connor knocking that chimp out in the 7th, take a note bois,

>it's way better to try and avoid it

yeah it looks like that worked really well for mayweather

Conor connects its lights out for a running nigger. Nigger knows how to run from a fight hes been doing it for 21 yrs. Conor never runs and you're hearing this from a non Conor fan. Nigger shouldn't and won't be in the hall of fame from dodging fighters in there prime and take on fights with up and comers with less experience. Conor has speed and power, mayrunner has speed but no power behind it. Conor has prob thee best hands in MMA and maypussy just knows how to run away. Maynigger has lost too so many fighters but pay per view knows maynigger gets people to watch his fights which are boring as fuck so they give the fight to maynigger because of his nigger fan base but NOW conor has a much much large fan base so either shitty showtime and pay per view might give the fight to the nigger so they can fight again. the plan is simple nigger run and we will give you the fight just stay away from conors hands and u wont get knocked out nigger.

He wouldn't even fight Golovkin, what's the point in faking that Mayweather is the best?

yeah mcgregor is garbage, just accepting all face shots.
Boxing requires to dodge, Mcgregor is dead meat.

>fag that doesn't understand the meaning of try

It didn't work out in this case thanks for pointing that out

Read my very first post, especially this part

"Numerous others have done the same and it didn't end well. How come people can't learn?"

I understand that he was trying to avoid paying but did he really think he can get away with it..? quite naive

You have no idea how uneducated/butthurt you sound right now.

Mayweather is one of the best boxers ever. You win boxing by hitting people and not getting hit, it's not a Rocky movie, you don't go in to slug one another.

I'll say it again.. Floyd Mayweather is a punk bitch.. All he does is dance his way to decisions. He fights like twice a year against half retired dudes with pillows for fists, His record is good because his team handpicks fights they know he can win.. He has no Knockout power and is easily shook.. Connor is a goddamn beast with immense knockout power.Let Floyd catch one of Conners lefts and see what happens. You know Connor started out boxing and walked through every opponent he had.. Joined UFC and dominated not one but 2 weight classes..Mayweather has never fought anyone like Connor. Not to mention his head game is shit..Connor has already won the mental part and will Knock him the fuck out...Also Boxing is a dead sport anyway. This is the most attention anyone has paid to boxing in years.. Any fighter worth a shit is MMA...

it's not about who'll win

It's about how many people will pay to watch the fight.

Connor just isn't a good enough boxer to fight Floyd. Yes 1 in a million shots do happen but that's not how this is going to go down.

Connor is going to get his face boxed off. It's not going to be a close fight. It's not going to be an exciting fight.

mayweather is the biggest nigger pussy bitch ever to step in the boxing ring and should be penalized for being a fuckin coward. He has lost to so many fighter and ducks into retirement after getting his ass kicked. Why you think the little nigger is broke? from paying off everyone giving him the fight. They don't care about some ashy little niglet being a winner they just care about getting paid. Hes ducked so many fighters in there prime its criminal. They're so many great fighters that deserve there face in the hall of fame but not this crusty nigger mayrunnerpussy.

agree

>on a website where people discuss random things
>butt hurt when someone discusses random things

You must be autistic

Look at the size of nate how skinny his arms are not even muscles on his frame but also note the absolute devastating effect his punch has on conors brain. Its because of nate not throwing a follow up shot that conor is still alive and not in a deep coma

P.s. If Mayweather is so good? Why has been dodging this fight for almost 2 fucking years? Connor called him out while Rousey was still relevent.. Connor got sanctioned to box over a year ago..Connors a real fighter.. Floyds a punk bitch...

enjoying his retirement.
It's hard getting millionaires to do actual work

No such thing as a boring fight if Connors there.. He's a fighter not a fucking ballerina like most boxers..

>All he does is dance his way to decisions.

what you call dancing, that's called being defensive focused - i.e. being really fucking hard to hit. Thinking back to the last 10 years or so, I can't really recall one time he even took a big hit to the point that it dazed him for even half a second. That was against Shane Mosley I think. McGregor knows jack shit about boxing. He comes from a trash league of bar fighters that's one step above wrestling. He is going to get schooled, but he will be laughing all the way to the bank. Both of them will. Nothing but a big publicity stunt.

If you believe that then you also believe that Conor couldn't possibly have accomplished anything more. That's all he could hope for.

It's hard getting niggers to do actual work. There fixed it for you......

>Floyd is easily shook
Good luck hitting him, though.

>Connor is a goddamn beast with immense knockout power
Floyd has fought tougher fighters that hit much harder. And Connor doesn't ever fight with 10 oz gloves. His power isn't very high and it won't matter.

This fight really doesn't even matter. Even if mcgreggor wins he will be beating a 40 year old man.

What you call being "defensive focused" the rest of us call being a punk bitch... So if we square up in the yard and you spend an hour running around so I can't hit you, are you a good fighter or just a pussy?

Name one decent fighter that Floyd didn't duck til they were way past their prime

A good fighter, and that's a serious answer.

Good fighters win.

That's the excuse that Mayweather and his fans will use after the fight...

Are u a fkin moron cant u infer what it is by thinking about internet proxies

kek, is that the excuse you're sticking with then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr.#Professional_boxing_record

He's been boxing, he hasn't been sitting on the couch.

You're a pussy aren't you? Be honest, you ever catch a beating? I would guess not.. I have had my ass handed to me a few times. But at least I stand up and fight..

This isn't a yard fight. This is a professional sport. There is no "being a pussy", there is employing winning tactics. Was Ali a pussy for having a strategy of playing defensive to let his opponents wear themselves out before he goes in for the kill? Of course not. This isn't UFC where the winner is whoever knocks out the most teeth. The winner is determined by who lands the most effective and clean punches. Avoiding as many punches as possible is a way of increasing your chances to win rounds. "hurr durr hes a pussy nigger" just doesn't really factor in whatsoever.

Oscar De La Hoya

Manny Pacquiao

Was that supposed to be difficult? lol.

Floyd has never lost a fight ;P

Conor connects its lights out for chimp boy mayrunner bottom line.

Have you ever stepped foot in the octagon? Because if not you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, this guy keeps going back to talking about bar fights. We're talking about professional sports here fella, not drunken brawls.

No I've never caught a beating because I'm not stupid enough to get into a fight over things that don't matter.

Both those guys were half retired by the time floyd quit ducking.. And both went to descion...

Boxing is fucking dead anyway. Their best boxer is 40 and doing a gimmick match with a mma fighter. Besides maywether and pacquio most people can't name another boxer.

And now Mayweather is retired yet he's fighting a guy in his prime, so your point goes completely out the window.

Maynigger lost against De La Hoya thats when he went into hiding right after maypussy lost but of course pay me off Vegas gave him the fight. Maycoward also didn't fight Manny Pacquiao until has got knocked out.. no way in fucking hell would he fight manny in his prime he dodged that shit until his spirit was broke. No way in fuckin hell would maypussy fight triple G. He has nightmares about fighting the best fighters in the world. So stfu, nigger.

>Maynigger lost against De La Hoya

?

Fair enough.. That's a point for you...

true

Mayweather out boxed every single fighter that has ever challenged him.

Fact.

Mayweather is the greatest boxer of all time.

Fact.

Not the octagon.. But a few local mma fights.. Lost more than I won though..

Connor doesn't stand a chance.

Fact.

You really think you could take on Floyd? Because you can't. Just saying.

Um who said anything about drunken bar fights? I simply pointed out that being a bitch who dances away from his opponents doesn't mean you're a good fighter

What about Lomachenco? Peoplease are now saying he's the best of all time.

Never said I could beat him.. I'm sure He's a better fighter than me.. But I would fight him.. Not talk a bunch of shit and then dance around like a fucking princess

>McGregor, highest paid MMA fighter
>will make 10x more for thsi one fight than his entire creer so far
>boxing is dead.

How is that possible?

And the fact you chumps can't name another boxer doesn't make your point true.

Correct. around 4-5 people have beat him in numbers BUT Vegas got paid to fix the fight because niggers are cheap. Niggers won't watch a fight unless a nigger is fighting. If you know boxing.. you know know what this is rigged as a mother fucker. Conor has to knock out the nigger or they will give the fight to mayrunner.. the boxing world doesn't want a mma fighter to whoop a niggers ass or people will stop watching boxing. Thats why they have no respect for showtime nigger shit.

You also wouldn't dare run your mouth to his face.

Boxing is like soccer.. Third world dirt children and hipsters like it. But it's too slow and boring for red blooded Americans now.. We've seen too much and gone too far...

>Correct. around 4-5 people have beat him in numbers BUT Vegas got paid to fix the fight because niggers are cheap.
lol the grand boxing conspiracy theory, huh?

You're fucking crazy you dumb faggot.