We need this glorious crimsom flag to be flying over the motherland once more

We need this glorious crimsom flag to be flying over the motherland once more

Hail

>>>/tumblr/

Also fuck off kike every starving 3rd world country is because of this faggots fantasy safe space world

Here have some fascist snowflakes

Looks like you need to go back to your safespace over at stormfront.

Communism is the cure to the societal disease that is capitalism.

Dont live in Russia, dont give a fuck

Acctual russian here. I dont think you american kids would like it there. There were no glamurous clothing and fast food there.

>immediately assuming fascist
Don't worry you'll grow out your teens soon and hopefully still have time to grow some brain cells before your head goes corrupt just like everything communism touches. Go stay in Cuba or Venezuela for a week and tell me if you still think that's what you want to live in

dafuq you doing user???

Also pretty sure Venezuela isn't communist so you might want to try again.

I'm currently preparing to travel to Donetsk to join Donbass in their fight against fascism, luxery is not necessary if you have a cause worth sacrificing for.

if life tought me anything its not to argue with an american. Whatever buddy. You do your thing.

Godspeed comrade.

Beware however the oligarch whores who currently rule the motherland. They only seek to enrich their cronies.

I'm pretty sure it is because my parents came from it and remember sage goes in all fields

>parents from 3rd world shithole
>automatically an expert on thirdworld shitholes

Fuck off back to that shithole spic.

m'comrade

commie kikery is for weak people who know they can't get ahead on their own. It's also beta as fuck. Feel the bern.

Fuck off nigger

Never said I was an expert because if you don't have severe autism you can remember things people tell but you could just search on the internet

Capitalism has failed

Better dead than red.

Dude use google and maybe avoid looking like such a retard.

in case you missed it, communist states do not have elections.

Theyre going to abandon the constitution in a few days

>communist states do not have elections
We had elections in Czech republic, but you could vote only communist party or one non-communist party, only so communists wouldn't get 100%, only 99 point something percent
Also, if you dodn't vote for communist party they marked you down and went after you, grandfather once didn't vote so they came into our house and voted for him
Isn't that what you guys call fashism?